How to exchange BTC to LTC in Yobit Exchanger? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sujon33

How to exchange BTC to LTC in Yobit Exchanger?

just go in trade section of yobit then chose a pair BTC/LTC then you can select amount that's you want to exchange Bitcoin into litecoin .

after that you can easly withdraw your litecoin to internal Wallet .

IMG_20200426_154711_635.jpg.39dc9c59c05e51dbab223fda6a361376.jpg

I have read all the responses for your post and I have seen that everyone loves to help a lot, even a little bit. I also thank you for always trying to help beginners.

On 3/4/2020 at 11:14 AM, Shorov32 said:

its very easy ! It is strange to ask this question .. but it is easy: enter the wallet section of the platform and search for ltc and press the (-) button

People are asking any thing just to talk and collect post to be paid , any one in crypto know how t do that i think,every thing is easy to do it specially in yobit 

first trade your btc into ltc after it goes to wallets section of yobit exchange and then withdraw your funds from this exchange into your desired wallets or exchange  it is depending on I'd you have minimum withdrawal amount of ltc or not. 

On 11/11/2019 at 6:57 PM, Moon said:

Are you seriously asking how can you literally make a trade on yobit? It works like every other exchange: you fill in the amount and price and press sell button.

Ah ah ah. I was going to answer the same question as you! "Are you seriously asking how can you literally make a trade on yobit?" ! I am very surprised of this topic!

On 11/11/2019 at 10:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

Hello sir, i want to know how i can exchange my bitcoin into litecoin in Yobit.Because i want to withdraw my balance.I saw only litecoin fee only 0.002 ltc.Anyone please tell me how to exchange   

why not you can exchange your bitcoin into lite coin by making trading on yobit exchange make your trade buy lite coin and sell your btc. And once you placed orders after fullfiled your order you can withdraw your fund at any time from yobit exchange. 

Thats true friend, to withdraw your coins from yobit it cost you a large amount when you will use bitcoin. But you can reduce the fee when you will trade your bitcoins to litecoins or dash then withdraw. Just go to the markets on the yobit site and choose litecoins or dash and the exchange space will open then you will easily trade your bitcoins there to your favorite coin.

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png

On 11/11/2019 at 7:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

Hello sir, i want to know how i can exchange my bitcoin into litecoin in Yobit.Because i want to withdraw my balance.I saw only litecoin fee only 0.002 ltc.Anyone please tell me how to exchange   

I guess you've already found out how to exchange btc to ltc, although I would also give on more hint. Don't use the market price, as you will buy the worst price. You can save the trade fees if you put a buy order which would be bellow the best buy order in the book. Don't worry the trade will happen after a few minutes since yobit has high liquidity and many traders. You will spent a few minutes, but you will be able to buy ltc and save the fees you would have spent by buying higher.

In the left column on the exchange, you need to select the main coin " BTC "and find Litecoin in the Lower list of coins , and after you enter the BTC/LTC trading pair, you will need to click on the" buy " button"

Dear friend it is easy to do. You just have to see in left corner their you will find trading market. You have to select btc on top and then find ltc. Click on ltc and you will be redirected to exchange page. There you can exchange your btc to ltc. 

Download Atomic wallet now and put promo code 19Z368 and get 15 AWC of 6.5$.

Bitcoin is converted to ltc or any other currency by selling against the pair you want to exchange in trading and determining the purchase price and confirms the process

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

That's not a big deal, you can just go trade by pressing the trade button on the top bar, then you click on LTC on the list of coins on your left hand side. You put amout you want to exchange or press Max if you are exchanging everything and click on sell. That's all. 

Earn Free Satoshi up to 0.001BTC

100% FREE | NO INITIAL DEPOSIT | EARN IN SURVEYS | EARN WITH OFFFERWALLS | EARN $1 PER REFERRAL 

100% legit and paying.... Click here to join 🤑🤑🤑

10 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Bitcoin is converted to ltc or any other currency by selling against the pair you want to exchange in trading and determining the purchase price and confirms the process

That's right, Bitcoin can be converted to LTC or any cryptocurrency on Yobit quite easily, now it is a good idea to convert bitcoin to LTC because its price today has decreased a lot against Bitcoin. So it would be nice to have more of them now.

this is an a easy process you need to go in trades section and select a pair of LTC/btc then put your amount in Bitcoin that you want to exchange , if your price is matched with current market price then automatically your Balance convert into litecoin instant .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

To do this, you need to go to the trading pair: Bitcoin/Litecoin and select the amount for which you want to buy litecoin in the left green window 

On 12/19/2019 at 1:47 PM, Sweet said:

You can visit the market section and look for the coin that you want to exchange / buy, after that you go to the wallet and withdraw to the wallet / exchange address that you want.

thanks for helping us these days many new people are coming here who has no knowledge about the yobit exchange where to buy sell where to withdraw which coin has low fee etc. but your post is very helpful for new people