How to exchange BTC to LTC in Yobit Exchanger? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sujon33

How to exchange BTC to LTC in Yobit Exchanger?

Hello sir, i want to know how i can exchange my bitcoin into litecoin in Yobit.Because i want to withdraw my balance.I saw only litecoin fee only 0.002 ltc.Anyone please tell me how to exchange   

7 hours ago, Sujon33 said:

Hello sir, i want to know how i can exchange my bitcoin into litecoin in Yobit.Because i want to withdraw my balance.I saw only litecoin fee only 0.002 ltc.Anyone please tell me how to exchange   

The fee is even much lower on Digibyte. Anyway follow me up;

on the left side there is a list of trading pairs, the first tab is topic, select the second one which is BTC, then search for ltc ad click on it, their you can sell your coins to LTC.

Note; if you're a noob, do not change anything, just click on your balance at the topic of sell/buy section.

if you did not understand ask. i'm will be happy to help.

7 hours ago, Moon said:

Are you seriously asking how can you literally make a trade on yobit? It works like every other exchange: you fill in the amount and price and press sell button.

The guy is simply a total noob with exchanges, let's just be happy to help him.

7 hours ago, Moon said:

Are you seriously asking how can you literally make a trade on yobit? It works like every other exchange: you fill in the amount and price and press sell button.

Thank you so much for your information.I have no experience about how exchange crypto.So please tell me the easy way to exchange crypto on yobit        

16 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

The fee is even much lower on Digibyte. Anyway follow me up;

on the left side there is a list of trading pairs, the first tab is topic, select the second one which is BTC, then search for ltc ad click on it, their you can sell your coins to LTC.

Note; if you're a noob, do not change anything, just click on your balance at the topic of sell/buy section.

if you did not understand ask. i'm will be happy to help.

The guy is simply a total noob with exchanges, let's just be happy to help him.

Thank you so much to help me.Now i can try to exchange my bitcoin to litecoin easily.I am also to you help me.Yes i am totally new in exchange 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

Just click btc market on your left bar there have some market of coins so just click bitcoin market and search lite coin then click lite coin after than you can buy lite coin trough bitcoin you can prefer how to buy either in market price or put your order in queue if you are not that fast.

You can visit the market section and look for the coin that you want to exchange / buy, after that you go to the wallet and withdraw to the wallet / exchange address that you want

On 11/11/2019 at 10:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

Its a simple way to convert your BTC to any good coin like ETh or LTc just deposit the amount in yobit and then select the coin and click on buy option and like this you will buy the coins through BTC which you want and safe that coin into your safe wallet.

Join the free Crypto Airdrop and get the free crypto and forex signals 

Want to learn Crypto Market and Forex Market analysing then contact us on

whatsapp: +923139341492

18 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I use changelly, I exchange to LTC or digibyte then I exchange them to BTC from changelly to my personal wallet, or wallet address.

Thanks that was very helpful, om my first withdrawal will try to ue changelly, I never used chagelly before.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very simple and easy you can see the crypto or altcoin market on the left side of the yobit exchange and you need to click on the bitcoin market and in search you need to enter ltc and then click on the ltc and after that you will see on your page btc and ltc market and convert your btc to ltc on the click of buy ltc.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

It is very easy to exchange btc to ltc in yobit exchange. first you have to make account in yobit then you can deposit btc . then you can go to the btc market in the exchange and you can search ltc . then you will find btc to ltc trading display . then you can easily exchange it.

Digibyte is cheaper than LTC, maybe if you want to reduce the distance when swap coins I recommend dash and LCT is also good considering the buy and sell distance is not far. To change your coin just go to the market and adjust the coin and pair then click buy.

This is quite simple to trade btc to ltc. first you have to trade your btc to significant coin matches in the left base corner. at that point purchase ltc. Furthermore, On the left half of yobit page there have bar that is has coins markets of certain coins. So you simply select bitcon and quest for litecoin at that point.

My preferred coin is btc and it is top notch coin it's prize step by step so l like the coin and so forth isn't great since it is no so I can recommend you can utilize this site and If you need to withdrawal your equalization simply trade your btc to run and afterward withdrawal it. I do this like clockwork. Run is most ideal path for such activity. I prescribe it for you.

6 hours ago, LUBAID95 said:

Good question, I would want more light to be shown on this topic, I am finding it difficult doing it, please I need guidance and ways

There is already so many reply about this pain of trade so I think now you have no longer any difficulty about this problem

Selling your bitcoin to litecoin on yobit has a buy-sell feature.  that's where you exchange coins from bitcoin to litecoin.  I understand for sure you are looking for a cheap fee of course.  if it's unclear, just check on the toturial you tube tulias title.

On 12/1/2019 at 10:23 PM, Sujon33 said:

Thank you for share nice tutorial about convert btc to ltc in yobit exchanger.This is very helpful for me.Now i can easily convert my btc to ltc.

Did you converted your BTC to LTC or not? I am hoping you already did as everyone given best tutorial for you in selling your Bitcoin. Please let us know how it went on Yobit exchange.

Does LTC can be sold for local currency? here in our country most accepts BTC and Ethereium only as they have full confidence on these two coins.

Yobit it's a exchange and if you don't Know how to exchange your Coins it's very bad for you LOL You need to sell your bitcoin again litecoin in BTC market you need the minimum of 10k satoshi to make a trade it's easy as i said and then withdraw your litecoin where you want

On 11.11.2019 at 21:53, Sujon33 said:

It's not that hard just choose a crypto pair BTC-LTC and change. Just like any other. And if you do not know then write in YouTube I am sure that there will be a video about it.

LBRY - Content Freedom. Get bonuses (In the LBC crypto coin every day.
Watch videos, create your own channel,add videos and get rewarded. 
https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@snewallets:d  Code of the welcome bonus. @snewallets

You can visit the market section and look for the coin that you want to exchange / buy, after that you go to the wallet and withdraw to the wallet / exchange address that you want.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

It is so much simple just go and open the yobit and click on the LTC coin which is showing to you at the right side and then you just click on that and then click on BUY option in the LTC and like this you will buy the LTC coin in yobit. Yobit exchange use is so simple than the other exchanges.

Join the free Crypto Airdrop and get the free crypto and forex signals 

Want to learn Crypto Market and Forex Market analysing then contact us on

whatsapp: +923139341492

11 hours ago, Bindiga said:

To download a loan, exchange it for a dash, and then download it. I do this every two days. Hyphens are the best way. I recommend this to you.

You talk about loan in Yobit exchange is i understand correctly , i Never seen that 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

You can exchange cryptos without fee on "coinpot" its free just deposit your crypto and convert it to litcoin its easy and legit.