Yobit Airdrop on 12.11.2019 (free coins) [FINISHED] - Page 174 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Yobit Airdrop on 12.11.2019 (free coins) [FINISHED]

SIDJEM. This is a very wonderful opportunity for those that want to invest in crypto but do not have the fund to do so. Yobit has created good opportunity and I wish the community all the best.

Edited by Nneka
Mistake

I really like the exchange, it is easy to use and very quickly understood, I really like what this exchange is. My code is SIHKF8
  • Useful or interesting 1

This is my only dream code:  SSFMH8
Thank you very much and from all the bottom of my heart platform Yobit I will not forget you and will stay true to you always.

I got a message that Airdrop is already ended. Hopefully they will make an airdrop again for those people who didn't able to join the event.

• Useful or interesting 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Topics

• I have commented on all the posts so far. I did not post anything of my own. It would be wrong to say that it was not done, it was not done. But I think I will do it. I hope this will increase my profile reputation. And the post subject experience will increase. So I'll try to do it. Thank you for posting what you need.
    • My dear,our mobile data is not completely secure.There are a lot of apps which are made by hackers and scrammers.as we login or sign up to those apps,they steal our money and personal information or account and use them for bad purpose.just investegate completely about the app and then use this mobile and make your data secure.
    • Yes of course, why not you can use your knowledge here to improve a lot more and make a lot of money. This platform has some rules. You have to work according to the rules of the platform and you can't do anything outside their rules.  If you go outside the rules, your account will be closed.  So I would say if you want to improve more then follow the platform rules.
    • *Hallo I also want to learn knowledge,,, useful information and getting the lesson from the experiences of the senior members... I always appreciate useful information... Thank you ❤️
    • You are very well we should  allot reputation  to each  other on good  and effective  work. It is not difficult  to produce reputation  we canister achieve that by barely clicking non heart  and too we did not give everything for giving reputation.
    • Yes, I think restrictions on the use of cash in Italy will encourage people to use cryptocurrency for transactions. Where cryptocurrency can be an alternative after fiat there, all use of fiat banknotes is limited because its use is no longer efficient. Perhaps in Italy the focus is more on using digital EURO, this provides crypto opportunities as an alternative after digital EURO.
    • I don't know the reason that why youtube is doing this. Why they deleted the videos which contains the content of crypto currency. But I think they accept crypto currency in future . Because future world is the world of digital currency in which crypto currency will be on the top.
    • I entered this forum to learn and increase experience and profit as well, and I hope with the future to own a wealth of cryptocurrency because it has a great importance in the future. I hope so.
    • I don't know any games which pay for playing games. I got information about the games in Blockchain system but I haven't tried yet but I am sure it will be very helpful for the gamers to earn some money and it will be very helpful.
    • It is useful post when you crate a unique and learning based posts that is useful for readers then it will be good sigh for you.