Yobit Airdrop on 12.11.2019 (free coins) [FINISHED] - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Yobit Airdrop on 12.11.2019 (free coins) [FINISHED]

It's a good news that yobit will provide 100 coins for free who has 0 coins too. But the problem is these coin will moved to investbox automatically. Though Investbox is good and non-risky but there are some conditions you have to abide by daily to earn interest on your deposited coins. One of them is you have to play dice 5 times whether you lose or win. It's sucks. 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Just now, Admin said:

Yobit registration: https://yobit.net/en/

Good to see some activities from you. Are you aware that a lot of people face registration issue these days. It comes up with a message like "Registration is temp off" or something.

I think we need to have a look on that to get more registration.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very nice to see and airdrop, hope to see more in future and also for other coins. What coins i need to hold to get more coins from airdrop? 

• Useful or interesting 3

This is great, but does anyone know actually what coin(s) will we get? 100 coins of what?

Yobit is awesome and the investbox is extremely profitable (MICRO coin is the best) but getting 100 coins of shitcoins that have no trade volume is useless. Hope someone can answer what coins do we get.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Luna disari said:

you said you holder will get (yo * 100) coins.

if i have 0.1 yo, i will get 0.1*100=10 coins? but i am getting 100 without yo. I think you have some mistake

I don't think you'll be getting YO coins (because that would be insane and giving away too much), instead i believe they'll be giving away a new or different coin that can be invested in investbox. Thats probably the case because yo coin is already too expensive now.

YoBit is a great exchange in the World! Rdy to get airdrop, gl hf ( TSVLHS )

Edited by Smash

531.png.d0121f9a4cb8ca733fd02c0303cb5137.png

SCJLFC

оставляю код с хорошим комментарием)

yo1.png.ece91c00428e39a46c2af8ec99eb4bb7.png