Regulation or Privacy? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Regulation or Privacy?

Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances.  

276 members have voted

1. 1. what what do you think you real need?

• Privacy
    • Regulation

14 hours ago, GoldenColor said:

In general, regulation is helpful, because with KYC, safety is much better and any transactions is filterable. without these terms business area is in danger always.

If we should looked into regulations, then tax is included and anyone on cryptocurrency will be ask to pay tax and in term of privacy, is totally lost

4 hours ago, jekichchan said:

Cryptocurrency has all these advantages, but I don’t think there are so many of them. I am sure that they are much smaller. Cryptocurrency can become dangerous for people, you need to use it correctly. It works well for companies, you can make exchanges of goods for cryptocurrency between companies.

Like one of the cryptotalk says the real enemy is me, this is very true and in that case, all that dangers in the cryptoworld, depends on the person himself.

When looking at this of the regulation and the privacy,they are great but all this have to come on a same topic for on when  the main reasons of Cryptocurrencies where actually created on as that's anonymous and privacy of users identity when using this decentralized systems

its always a privacy , nobody can choose benefits over the safety of the person and personal information, while yes there are some cons of privacy but thats not a problem for the user most of it is for government , so as a user i always need privacy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies were supposed to be private and decentralized, allowigz the network members to process payments securely and with privacy. So I vote for that. But I must agree cryptocurrencies are a great mechanism used by criminals and such illegal activities.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

You can actually combine the privacy and KYC, just look what Dusk network is building. They have a build in kyc coming up and pirvacy is implemented on the permissionless blockchain.

I know that these controls are imposed on you by filling in your personal information in order to avoid being a suspect business in order to be cautious and reduce these matters. But it is a very dangerous matter that you may be exposed to penetration and fraud and in these days the penetration is increasing

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

16 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I think regulation is a must so that the crypto community will be more peaceful and no more fights, hacking and scamming. Users also wants to be anonymous but we can set it aside.

I don't think that regulations can stop scammers, because scammers would easily be able to skip regulation.

25 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I don't think that regulations can stop scammers, because scammers would easily be able to skip regulation.

Yes mate regulation not stop this scammers because so many government regulated sectors also hacked then how to stop in crypto,so I think privacy is more important in crypto because it's encrypted so privacy we need.

45 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yes mate regulation not stop this scammers because so many government regulated sectors also hacked then how to stop in crypto,so I think privacy is more important in crypto because it's encrypted so privacy we need.

That is true but my main point is if you regulate crypto, there are other decentralized platforms that can in no way be regulated.

Crypto are known as decentralized,meaning any one can stay anonymously,and this is what i like most,having privacy. Privacy is important to me than those regulation that can break. Because having privacy you can be somehow protected on malicious attacks.

To my mind, the best option would be both regulation and privacy because if we had full regulation of cryptocurrency, that means we would be taxed from every transaction not including fees, so I don't know.

In the reality we need both

Of them but when you put choose

I prefer privacy to keep my

Transaction and my funds safe

Thank you my friend 

7 hours ago, Zain9080 said:

I personally don't think we need regulation. Bitcoin was created so that everyone can keep their money safe in wallets without having to worry about governments controlling their transactions and asking them to pay taxes......

At least if they promised us that they will eliminate scammers and make the crypto world clean i would have agreed to it a bit, but we get nothing from those regulations.

Because crypto market is decentralized market that is why many countries not accepted as legally privileged market. We need some regulations of crypto market like forex trading business so that we can easily earned with no fear of government takes actions again us. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Both are mandatory in their field because without any regulation it's impossible to implement any idea and work to the people's and without privacy no one can work in any website freely that's why you both are having their importance and together they can make any campaign or website or any work successful because when people's working on any platform if they are happy then the campaign or work will be successful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:42 PM, teminalibug said:

Importance of Cryptocurrency regulations and KYC

• AML (Anti Money Laundering)
  • Keeping an Eye on Transactions
  • Risk Management
  • Seamless monitoring of transactions to ensure regulatory compliance, figuring out suspicious activities.

Importance of Cryptocurrency Privacy

• Danger from criminals
  • Better basis for companies and private individuals in negotiations
  • Contaminated coins can lead to blacklisting
  • Censorship and prohibition
  • Just privacy

As you can see Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances, what what do you think you real need?

It is hard to choose between the two. Well, you need Cryptocurrency regulation and privacy for you to stay long in the cryptoworld. So leaving one of that two can make a worse decision. You will have a hard time facing problems because you leave one of them.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 8:42 PM, teminalibug said:

Importance of Cryptocurrency regulations and KYC

• AML (Anti Money Laundering)
  • Keeping an Eye on Transactions
  • Risk Management
  • Seamless monitoring of transactions to ensure regulatory compliance, figuring out suspicious activities.

Importance of Cryptocurrency Privacy

• Danger from criminals
  • Better basis for companies and private individuals in negotiations
  • Contaminated coins can lead to blacklisting
  • Censorship and prohibition
  • Just privacy

As you can see Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances, what what do you think you real need?

I will choose crypto regulation. Because crytpo are anonymous and it's the major problem for the market. Anyone can use it as illegal activity. If crypto will registered then every wallet willl registered. And we can know who making which transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

If we choose cryptocurrency being regulated, then where do we have the anonymity promised by it and how can we be sure information given out in KYCs are not mishandled. As time goes on, government and will keep on bringing in new policies and to use cryptocurrency, we will need to pass through procedures like this, i won't have problems with KYCs if I am certain my information are handled properly and safe.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't think I can choose either one and leave the rest but rather I will go with little of both. If there's a little regulations in cryptocurrency it will do better and also with a little privacy it wilm make the token great than it now.

• +1 1

I believe that privacy and regulation are important in the field of crypto, but I prefer privacy because one of the most important advantages of cryptocurrencies is decentralization and therefore to preserve the identity of all people in transfers away from the control of governments, and if there bad people this is present in any field in life

• +1 1

According to me both of the things privacy and regulation is important for the users of cryptocurrency but for me I will prefer more of privacy than regulations because privacy is most important and useful for me when we see such a scammers around us so having a privacy of our detail will help us to protect our account and balances too.

• +1 2

For me both regulation and privacy are important characteristics for a good project. Proper regulation is necessary to maintain and control the platform where as privacy ensures the protection and security of user's data and information. So i need both privacy and regulation.

• -1 2

468x60-3.png

The two things are very important, but I think that the organization is better than the privacy because the organization prevents the theft of money from all platforms.

• -1 2

Personally I think that both parties are important as you indicate it and I think we should have a little more privacy to feel more pretered by hackers