Bobby lee predicts Bitcoin price to reach $1 Million in a Decade - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Bobby lee predicts Bitcoin price to reach $1 Million in a Decade

Yes it may happen but am sure that it will take a very long year before this price given by Lee should occur but we are expecting that we are  still alive till then So that we also can benefit from that price

Yes I am happy to see this prediction 

Bitcoin can be  reach $1 million in decade 

But this is according to market cap 

Bitcoin price and market value is increasing day by day 

I must have good hope that in future it will have gone world wide 

And it's price would be gone $1milliom after decade 

• +1 1

The bitcoin has a bullish tendency since it goes together with the technology this creates a great impact on the market capitalization. Many people have predicted that bitcoin in a near future will supplant gold, but you really have to see this opportunity to see that cryptocurrencies are the future of our economy and that the crypto world will couple to the everyday world, this will cause the economy have great value and large-scale quotation.

I agree that bitcoin will have a huge value in 10 years.

If this is so, you have to be prepared to save a lot of money in BTC friends, I also believe that there is a lot of possibility that BTC reaches a very high price and more now in the face of this pandeia where many every day invest in BTC to generate money.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I think that what you are saying is correct and that the Bitcoin exchange rate, after a decade from now, will surpass gold and will replace it, and it will be the No. 1 currency in the field of the market and exchange.

The btc will surpass gold because it is something that is not tangible and digital so many people find it convenient that you can have access to something from the internet and therefore not like gold that you must always have access to it, if we need to send it from one country to another the btc would be super easier than gold that is why it will be better.

Yes, my friend, for me, I think their expectation will work, of course, bitcoin is one of the best and most volatile currencies, so it's likely to work, and bitcoin reaches $1 million in 10 years, it's really cool. 

I appreciate your prediction. It is very good prediction. It think bitcoin will reach at 500k in ten years. But I predict the bitcoin it price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year 2021. It is the best time for investors. 

It is possible  but it is depend on the the different factors bitcoin is already cross $40000 price mark. If this bullrun is still continue in same direction then yes it is possible but it's take very long time. Everything is possible in in bitcoin market let's hold your bitcoin and wait for best

If the bitcoin can go to that high it will be very much good to hold it for the long term as it will make you look very rich when you will sell the money and buy real money from the bitcoin.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:49 PM, wcolins said:

Bitcoin market cap is $160 billion whereas gold standing unbending at $ 8 trillion marketcap, in spite of a huge separation in the worth level, Lee feels that by 2028 the game would totally switch and BTC will supplant gold in each perspective.

he says
“I predict the flippening will happen within 9 years and $ BTC will shoot up past USD $500,000 “

Lee feels that the constrained market supply and a fixed number will be the key patron having a noteworthy influence to support up BTC value in 10 years. He guarantees that the BTC cost will be significantly increased in only 10 years. Not at all like gold which can be drawn through mines, the unequivocal number of BTC will make it more rare and significant than gold.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Dear mate we all know that value of bitcoin is increasing day by day. It has crossed the huge barrier of forty thousand dollars. And there are many chances that it will cross the seventy thousand dollars in this year 

So I think there is no doubt that till 2030 it will reach the value of 1 billion dollars.

Well to be honest, there is a chance that this would happen and also a chance that this would not happen . However BTC rates are volatile and we can 100% predict its next move but there are huge chances that it's price will increase really high but we cant be sure about it.

I think after hearing that news a lot of people would be holding the coin the Bitcoin for a long term may be for 10 years or so and there will be more changes in the price

I hope that this will happen and in 10 years Bitcoin will reach a million dollars,
Perhaps with the adoption of companies to deal with crypto, especially Bitcoin, it will reach record levels,
Also, with the increased demand for dealing with Bitcoin, we will witness high prices within 10 years.

I think this prediction will become true. The start of this new decade was too much good for bitcoin market. It was hit 44k for the first time in history. I hope bitcoin will hit 100k before the end of 2021 and before the end of 2030 bitcoin will hit 1M.

These are really terrifying numbers. Hopefully this thing will happen in the near term, not in the long run. I am very optimistic in this regard and have confidence in these expectations.

The predictions are not always accurate because in many cases this varies depending on the events that happen in that time, this is why this market will always depend on what may happen as the years go by.

This prediction is not without reason and is likely to happen, because we see currently the Bitcoin price continues to rise and become financially unaffected by the economic crisis due to the pandemic. Many other finances fall and find it difficult to rise because of their decreasing value, this factor is what causes the Bitcoin price to appear to go up but it turns out that its fiat value goes down. For this reason, if there is a Bitcoin price prediction of up to 1 million dollars in 1 decade in my opinion it is relevant.

• +1 1

Yes my friend I am agree with the prediction of the Bobby Lee he said absolutely right the price of the Bitcoin is cross the 1 million dollar in the in the decade and those person who have the Bitcoin bill and the good profit

Just the prediction is maybe good but I want to tell you that you should to be predict from the senior person of this forum because they have much knowledge about the forum that's why you should too get the knowledge from them

Edited by Choudhary umer

There is a great possibility that the price of Bitcoin will increase more and more, but that it reaches a million dollars. This is very much and the extraction from it takes more time.

I wonder on what basis Bobby Lee has predicted Bitcoin price to reach 1 million that too in a decade. The figure is too exaggerated but quite a dream figure.  It is true that the market is bullish and there are many investors but the figure of 1 million is not impossible.

yes my friend he said absolutely right and I want to tell you that if you look the price of the Bitcoin at this time in the market you can see that the price is crossing the history of his price after the decade the price will cross the 1 million

• +3 1

With Bitcoin approaching 100K, I will not rule it out, and this may happen in a shorter period, perhaps three or four years. We all know that Bitcoin is limited and over time its mining becomes more difficult, in addition to companies and businessmen directing them to invest after the high prices that they achieve.

• +1 1

It's very great and also similarly a tough prediction we cannot fully deny it but its hard not impossible it can be achieved if Bitcoin will start rising then there is a possibility that it will go on rising regularly and will attend highest price among the Crypto coins it will be a great opportunity and a great profitable coin for the users. 

• +2 1