Which one makes more profit? One that rent mining hardware to others or the one who uses rented hardware? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Which one makes more profit? One that rent mining hardware to others or the one who uses rented hardware?

1 hour ago, aadikhan said:

When you rent mining tools, you should have full confidence in how much you earn. Theoretically, any investor can participate in the mining market.

Sure when you rent your hardware to other people, you'll be earning fixed rate where those who use your rented machine they will be facing with those challenges in order to manage their profit.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

5 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

Sure when you rent your hardware to other people, you'll be earning fixed rate where those who use your rented machine they will be facing with those challenges in order to manage their profit.

But that's means if others have ranted your mining hardware while they are paying fixed fees, you'll still facing with losses once your equipment need maintainance. 

I think it is those who rent from others are the ones who makes the most profit, but people rent to others because maybe they got no power to run all the hardware or they ain't got much time to mine themselves, sometimes it is because it is easy money.

18 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But that's means if others have ranted your mining hardware while they are paying fixed fees, you'll still facing with losses once your equipment need maintainance. 

I dont think if you rent your hash power you'll be concerned with any problems that's will be facing the equipment, but I think this all depending on the contract thats you have signed.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

if you have the equipment and you do not have the time or thw resources to use them then you can rent them to other people that can use them and give you some cash back