[prod 0] Faucet script changes on development! - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

[prod 0] Faucet script changes on development!

As some of you knows my upcoming product that i have been coding recently, there has been/will be some changes. Also there will be a delay on the release, but good news is the promo code winch was supposed to be available for only the first 10 users will now be available to more, the number is still n/a.

The script wont use faucethub.io API anymore as faucethub is closing https://faucethub.io/news/post/211;

To solve this I forged a coin/ which will be backed by faucet farmers/claimers. This coin is called popcoin. This coin will be able to be withdrawn to DOGE, LTC, and BTC

The script (faucet script) will be implemented with a synchronized popcoin blockchain, where users can send coins from one website to another for as long as that site is using this script, this will help users to claim from multiple sites and collect their coins on one place(any preferred website that uses this script) to reach minimum withdrawal easily and withdraw to their own bitcoin/doge/ltc wallet. Popcoin's blockchain will be open-source and the most secure and privacy friendly. 

Note 0; This coin does not depend or forked from any blockchain, it's price is backed up by satoshi, 1 sat = 1 popcoin, like I said it is a forged coin, which can be withdrawn to any cryptocurrency but for now 3 (BTC, ltc, doge).

Note 1; If you're a developer you're welcome for suggestion as i myself trying figure this thing out, especially on who i could not be in control of the popcoin holders.

Note 2; the script is not open-source it is for sale but the Popcoin blockchain will be open-source and it will not be that complicated on it's initial release.

here is link to the script's demo https://www.popcointv.com/

13 hours ago, Abdullahi said:

Faucet script development is all about trading in crypto curency trading  that deals with exchanges

Hmm, I have no idea what you're taking about, what does my faucet script has to do with trading and exchanges.

Just now, MoNsTeR n@BiL said:

NOTE If you are feeling adventurous and have some knowledge of development, feel free to follow the custom script migration guide below and apply this to your script installation.

Below where, what migration are you talking about my friend. If you mean from faucethub, there was only migration from faucetnabox to faucethub.

This seems a very interesting project, though I did not quite understand how this new currency Popcoin will be converted to BTC, LTC, Doge but the idea in principle is good and if successful it will be a good alternative to FaucetHub.

21 hours ago, imran5522 said:

I have no idea what you're taking about,This seems a very interesting project, though I did not quite understand how this new currency

it is nit a new currency it is a faucet script from which you can use to start your own BTC faucet site business.

This is really good idea to use script in faucets website but due to this faucet script we can earn good amount of money but this script is temporary and few days after that script will not work.

Hello. Hi, everybody.
Guys tell me can I still fly to your team? 
I'm probably too late, but I still want to find out. What if my luck turns?)
Thank you for your response in advance)

This great idea idea to use a script on the faucet web pages, but I guess by using this faucet script we can earn a good amount of money, Most likely, this script is temporary and works for you few times, then there will come a moment