Does something such as Bitcoin Bank exist that pays monthly interest? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Does something such as Bitcoin Bank exist that pays monthly interest?

As you know there are numerous websites that claim they will give you huge percentage of interest per hour or even double your bitcoin after very short period of time. There is no doubt that 99% of them are nothing but scams. I have always wondered if there is a legit website that acts like a real bank in which you can invest certain amount of bitcoin short-term or long-term) and receive monthly interest based on the amount of your investment. I think this would be the best possible way of establishing a passive income with crypto coins.

Does such thing exist? If you know legit websites, please introduce them.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

After reading this thread I got curious myself and started to do a quick research. These are what I found:

https://www.coinstaker.com/bitcoin-finance/savings-account/

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/1426/is-there-a-bitcoin-bank-which-gives-interest-on-my-deposit

Apparently, the "bitcoin bank" you describe actually exists.

Maybe we have members here in this forum who have actually tried it. If any, please do share with us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

That's great! I didn't know such concept exists. But it seems that the interest rate is not significant. According to coinstaker, it is about annual 3% Bitcoin Interest that translates into 0.0082% daily return. You must have a huge amount of BTC to earn a considerable amount of profit each month but it is totally safe and much better than investing in HYIPs.

As far as bitcoin price is variable, the interest rate may be variable too. I am also curious to know if any of the members here have already tried investing in bitcoin banks. The main advantage of bitcoin bank is that when you buy some bitcoin and hold it to sell it later at a higher price, you can hold it in a bank and earn some interest rather than holding it in your wallet during your waiting period.

Scams they are so better watch out so you never cry. Your hard-earned money should not be given to the scammers of those programs. You can try Nexo they have a service like what you describe here. 

Yes, I am aware of scams. Could you please explain a little more about Nexo and it's programs? What is the minimum amount of BTC to invest and their interest rates?

why we should put it in bank?

Very simple! To receive interest. You won't receive interest when you keep your BTC in your wallet.

You are right but the reason I thought about bitcoin bank is that I want to have a second passive income and I wonder if it is possible to achieve this with bitcoin or any other coins. No one controls a bitcoin bank. It is just a place for increasing your bitcoins.

I don't think there is banks are doing what you want, they give interest on what???on unstable currency!!! I don't think so dude 

I have a bad experience with a similar site in the past, and I don't want to make the same mistake. They will prove what they say in the first 5 hours, but then in the next hour, they will delay the payment because of trouble that is happening with the site, and in the end, they will not send the profit to us.

I don't understand how such scam projects exist and they continue ripping people off without getting caught. There are millions of bitcoin doublers and other scam sites that are still active! Why no one tries to find them and lock them up in prison? Is it that easy to start and manage a scam project? The security of web space has been severely decreased.

they give interest on what???on unstable currency!!

Yes, that makes sense. Cryptocurrency is not a stable currency like fiat. No one can send fixed interest to the customers who invest in crypto. It is better to forget about the bank and stick to crypto trading.

Has anyone had any experience with Nexo? Does it really act like a bank for crypto coins? What is its interest plans?

I think the real difference between a bitcoin bank and a traditional bank is that the latter invest people's money on many projects and gains profit but bitcoin bank can't do this and therefore it can't last as long as a traditional bank since it does nothing with the money.

Looks like Yobit itself has a feature like this:Untitled.thumb.jpg.0206230c06fb1ffe20b8ee8c0f40f7b4.jpgColor me surprised. (Hey, I'm still a total newb about this, how would I know? 🙂 ) Now I know a little bit more about Yobit. Thanks for the airdrop!

Now to return to topic. As you can see on the picture above, Yobit itself has a feature similar to a bank where you gain interest on your deposit. Any experts here who can explain this more to monkeybrains like me in detail? 🙂 And does Yobit (or other similar websites) do it with Bitcoin itself too, not just the altcoins?

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

As you can see on the picture above, Yobit itself has a feature similar to a bank where you gain interest on your deposit

Does Yobit really pay 1% daily interest? That means 30 percent monthly interest! Too good to be true! Please someone with more knowledge shed some light on the subject.

Is it a feature you must activate or is it active by itself?

Forget about all those sites offering to double your Bitcoin in 24 hours, they are 100% scam. As for Bitcoin bank, I think basically any of those staking sites that accepts deposit in Bitcoin would do. I have Freebitco.in and Stakecube

A few sites offer contribute openings. Yobit offers BTC Invest boxes where you can win certain rates on your BTC day by day. On the off chance that you have the correct property there is great cash to be made. Furthermore, when you holding bit coin in your by and by that time you get benefit in your desires. be that as it may, when you put on bank for month to month premium it will make more than individual benefit.

• +2 1

I also often think about this concept. at this time it is indeed that there is no news from a real bank on a bitcoin deposit and earning annual or monthly interest. I also think the relationship between banks and the government and there is no legalization of cryptocurrency. I better exchange money to fiat for deposit than on the double bitcoin sit

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 4:58 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Does such thing exist? If you know legit websites, please introduce them

Staking coins? I think you can do that in some exchange. But you must use the safest one. Or you can use a staking wallet.

I think that the concept of a Bitcoin Bank goes against of what Bitcoin stands for. Bitcoin is about being your own bank and it is a trustless system. Having someone else holding your Bitcoins means that you don't actually own them. Not your coins not your keys. 

I know two sites which are providing good interest annually. Nexo provides you 8% interest on investment and blockif gives 6.2% interest. These are good sites. I think no other site is paying more than this.

• +1 1

Well I hope  there is a bank that support bitcoin and will get interest if we deposited. If this offers from a website, just expect it is a  scam, just careful what you invest.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/17/2019 at 4:23 PM, Goodcoin said:

You can lend your bitcoin but it is highly risky because it is not regulated with laws like banks. The profit is high, even more than 10% in a month. But, your crypto can be lost and not refunded.

The best solution for gaining monthly interest from bitcoin is investing in Yobit Investbox. It acts like a bank for cryptocurrency and it is very trusted. It gives you 30% monthly interest if you invest 0.01 BTC which is around $85 in current rates. It has earning plans for other coins too. It is much better than lending bitcoin and requires much lesser risk.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:35 PM, Black25 said:

So you started using bitcoin because you wanted to avoid banks and governments but now you come back to the idea of bank in order to earn a small profit? See, that's why bitcoin will never reach its full potential 

Good .. you are correct, I am thinking More i know about Bitcoin I increasingly think that the purpose of Bitcoin was created very far off this is not for this society for those who are rich money purely World business has nothing to do with poeple or small  communities Decentralization for milliaders only.i am sorry may be i am wrong .

So you started using bitcoin because you wanted to avoid banks and governments but now you come back to the idea of bank in order to earn a small profit? See, that's why bitcoin will never reach its full potential 

Good .. you are correct, I am thinking More i know about Bitcoin I increasingly think that the purpose of Bitcoin was created very far off this is not for this society for those who are rich money purely World business has nothing to do with poeple or small  communities Decentralization for milliaders only.

• +5 1

Certainly there is something there are many honest sites but little profits if you are looking for something like this there is what is known as mining in the house you can make some bitcoins at home

Good .. you are correct .i am thinking more i know about Bitcoin I increasingly think that the purpose of Bitcoin was created very far off from thw goal this is not for this society for those who are rich money purely World business has nothing to do decentralization not for small communities.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/11/2019 at 2:58 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know there are numerous websites that claim they will give you huge percentage of interest per hour or even double your bitcoin after very short period of time. There is no doubt that 99% of them are nothing but scams. I have always wondered if there is a legit website that acts like a real bank in which you can invest certain amount of bitcoin short-term or long-term) and receive monthly interest based on the amount of your investment. I think this would be the best possible way of establishing a passive income with crypto coins.

Does such thing exist? If you know legit websites, please introduce them.

I do not know about any legit platforms that pays handsome interest on monthly basis some lending platforms but all they scam project they gone from market. 

I don't think there is any site with these features and he is honest. All the sites that I have personally answered were false and you did not pay me any bad

• +5 1