Doubt regarding new payment UPDATE..! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Doubt regarding new payment UPDATE..!

7 minutes ago, th3nolo said:

You´re welcome, If you have a topic of interest that you want to talk about do not hesitate to send me a private message.

Yea i will surely try to share with u. 

Also same thing applies on u ! Try to share with me in personal message for any useful content and interesting topic u get.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, oecp85 said:

Hello, something is going on with payments, me and a lot of others members had not received more payments since 8/11 there must be some issues with payments system, so if you're over 100 posts and no getting paid must be the same issue we have, I hope can be fixed asap. Good luck.

I think it has to do with the number of messages that have been eliminated, I also suffered from that problem but as soon as there was a balance concerning the messages eliminated/new ones I  started to get paid again. 

9 hours ago, Ipal said:

If you are registered before the 11th, then you will be paid after the 51st post, if you are registered on the 11th, then you will be counted on the 101st post. Hope this helps, I registered on the 8th, I was paid at the 51st post.

Great to know. Making a lot of post just to make a money is really exhausting but this could take a lot of messages that is not helpful which will be lead to spam but this willl lessen the people who are creating dummy account.

1 hour ago, d3nz said:

Great to know. Making a lot of post just to make a money is really exhausting but this could take a lot of messages that is not helpful which will be lead to spam but this willl lessen the people who are creating dummy account.

Yapp, the latest rules do make a person who has multiple accounts think again to make a large number of posts, but it seems some of them do not give up and make spam in many places, I think they do nothing.

I think yes

Since the bot paid the post using a post count, if your friend counted post under 100 he will get effected from the new rules. The best thing he can do he must past the 100 post first.

My idea on this is if he had post only 8 up to this moment then he is under the 100 post and get payments if he / she reach 101..then he/she will get the exceeded 1 post.And I think this rule is applicable to newbies who doesn't reach 100 post.

In my opinion he will follow the new rules, because he didn't opened the payment counter before the new rules, that's mean if before the update completed 50 posts he won't be able to follow the new update

Certainly the new decision will be included if it does not finish creating more than 100 posts and will have to reach 101 correct and not deleted posts to receive payment

THINK POSITIVE

Yes dude. I've wanted to have a great deal of payment on us. But it seems that it refers in your quality content of text that you will make. Just continue on contributing in this forum to gain more rank and payment.

I think there's a new rule for those new comer's that instead of 50 post before you get paid, they change it to 100 post before you earn. so i think your friend will start to get paid if he reaches 101. just read the rules of the forum it will help.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:48 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

My friend joined cryptotalk forum on 7november 2019, but he has just completed 8/10 posts till now. And new payment Update announced yesterday so now Question arises that which rule will be applicable for him?  Old payment Update of 50 posts because he has joined before the announcement came . 

Or 

The new payment Update if 100 posts to start receiving payment from 101th post?.

Plz try to answer me clearly that 50 posts or 100 posts before start receiving payment.

Just do the rules, if your friend has more than 50 posts and get paid then it means that the registration date does affect the rules. From what I read, yobit does not clearly explain whether the registration date has an effect on the payment rules. They only mention that payment will begin when account posts are more than 100.

I think this is due to several reasons, the most important being the equivalence of multiple accounts
And an increase in publications and topics

Life is great and enjoy it

You need to work for 4 days and write about 30 posts and you will receive payment after that do not think about it a lot and write useful posts
Good luck

I joined this forum a few days ago from today and I started earning from this forum after posting about 100 and I am currently getting paid by 0.00001 BTC for each of my posts and I feel very good working here so I think you will.  If you want to earn money  from here, first you have to fill 100 post  then you will get payment for each of your queries.  Start and this forum pays this way

Just now, nahidfresh99 said:

I joined this forum a few days ago from today and I started earning from this forum after posting about 100 and I am currently getting paid by 0.00001 BTC for each of my posts and I feel very good working here so I think you will.  If you want to earn money  from here, first you have to fill 100 post  then you will get payment for each of your queries.  Start and this forum pays this way

I was also pleased like you are now... but in time you'll find that with all the deleted posts and the topics that are moved to non-paying sections will start to get you crazy as payment will stop and you will not know how many posts you need to do until it returns...

Be carefull about the non-paying sections and watch out for topis that might be moved there

On 11/11/2019 at 11:48 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

My friend joined cryptotalk forum on 7november 2019, but he has just completed 8/10 posts till now. And new payment Update announced yesterday so now Question arises that which rule will be applicable for him?  Old payment Update of 50 posts because he has joined before the announcement came . 

Or 

The new payment Update if 100 posts to start receiving payment from 101th post?.

Plz try to answer me clearly that 50 posts or 100 posts before start receiving payment.

I think he should dealing with the new rule of 100 post to activate account. But he should be patient because the 100 post is not many if he will concentrated in reading and posting

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/17/2019 at 5:01 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I think this is due to several reasons, the most important being the equivalence of multiple accounts
And an increase in publications and topics

Yea I think the forum still wants to kwwp this payment system going for another month but they have to clean the forum first from scammers that keep making new accounts everyday.  

If you made it to 50 before having the update, then the posts that will get paid is after the 50th posts. But if you had an account after the update, then you must first reach 100 posts for you to get paid.

This is good as now too many account farmers doing their job and creating too many accounts which hurting badly I believe adminstration can take any necessary action any time which they believe is best for this forum and members those want to stay here with positive mind there are many other options as well which can prevent scammers beaware from this forum but all need some time hopefully we will have this all in near futre and this forum will spread in crypto world good in future.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:48 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Or 

Based on what I think, your friend would be following the new payment update because that update is applicable to all members even if they are here before the update happened.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:48 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Or 

Well i think your friend is under the new payment method. To ease the said new 100 posts before your friend can earn, don't mind the number posts he or she need to achieve and focus on sharing quality content. I think it would be easy to her or him to do that.

The administrators should be more clear in communication. But since I am old member, and I have not been paid for the last 3 to 4 days, I would argue it is for all account to reach 100 post from the time of the update. I am not sure, but i think that is what is going on.

I would like to know how many old member are still getting paid.

Now is 100 post after that every post you create will get reward, if admin not delete it of course. Admin make new rules to make this forum clean and keep running. For 100 post is easy but how to create good post is different story. Keep posting and let admin decide which one is good or bad post.

Well the main reason why admins and moderators updated the new rules of the forum is probably to less the spammers, which i think really help the forum. right now it's time to get rid of the copy/paste members. 

19 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Now is 100 post after that every post you create will get reward, if admin not delete it of course. Admin make new rules to make this forum clean and keep running. For 100 post is easy but how to create good post is different story. Keep posting and let admin decide which one is good or bad post.

Yes according to the new rules of the forum about payment that after 100 post the newbies member will get reward of the posts. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT