KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

Nobody likes KYC. In fact it is quite a hassle. I also avoid sites that demand a Kyc. Everybody wants her or his privacy. The documents we provide as Kyc can be misused by anybody or sold.

The KYC is a requirement that nowadays must be fulfilled without putting obstacles to the process, some abide by the issue of identity documents, however, it must be understood that this system was implemented with the purpose of protecting companies from the money laundering and report more transparent movements to government institutions that monitor them

KYC verification helps site to know their members or users. But some is s are afraid to do KYC because they don't trust some of the site to share their information to dark web users or for black hacker to hack those site and steal their information. 

I prefer my identity to be anonymous and I do not want to provide any of my personal data to anyone, because that involves many risks.
I will not deal with any party asking for identity or official documents, and I will search for alternatives that do not ask for these data.

Yes it is very risky for us to always give out our full information on sites because hackers are always there to use any opportunity to strike so that is why I don't like sites that always ask of much information about me

the exchanges need to know these things because there are many issues with the cryptocurrencies and they do not want to stuck in the hands of the law.

I think this not a big deal or problem. But it cause problem when any kyc document  is submitted to any spam site. Everybody should make sure before in kyc that it is not a spam site. They must not share personal document to other.

Don't get your KYC to anyone or to any sites. 

Because around us scams are also growing. 

I think you should leave that forum who requires your personal information or documents and you want to join good forum like cryptotalk. 

Actuallt through kyc many site get to know the information of their users and that have reduce fraud activities in those kind of site in cryptoworld. 

kyc is a good system  Through this the customer information is stored.  But I personally don't like kyc. Because I don't want anyone else to know my personal information. It stays with them so I am skeptical about security.

• +1 1

Indeed, because many platforms are using KYC just to secure their platform safe for all scammers. But sometimes I just think wisely if I will give my personal information, because once I give them my information I don’t know if my information to them is safe, and I don’t know if they use my information to others illegal things. So that, sometimes I put my information anonymously just to protect my identity.

Yes you said absolutely right KYC is no no about the the customers and one thing I want to tell you that in these days the price of the Bitcoin is going high in the market and other coin is going in a stable way

yes you said absolutely right KYC have the knowledge about the customer of your and one thing I want to tell you that in these days you should to be protect your account from the scammers that is very important for you to survive on this forum

Taking personal information is to preserve the right of the member who is a subscriber to the platform and also that this encourages us to enter the platform and thus be reliable and safe

In the crypto world I am not willing to give KYC on all sites.  I never agree to do KYC on free earning sites, because they can be scams, which can cause us problems.  However, some exchange sites require you to do KYC

The rate of fraud through the use of Cryptocurrency have increased immensely and to check these, many exchange site requests to know more about it customers and that's why the KYC came to be

The KYC, although we do not like it, is a necessary security measure to avoid money laundering on platforms that are regulated by certain judicial entities in some countries, the question is to know where and when to send those identity documents, since it is not what even send these documents to a company such as Binance that some totally unknown organization.

There are  many cases your private data can be used that is why I do not do kyc now although I was having no worries about doing it before but now I am afraid.

KYC means know your customer as we know in this process of verification we have to send our personal information to the sites therefore I think this should not be necessary for the verification because by giving the personal information our account get hacked by the hackers.

On 2/8/2021 at 11:46 PM, NesMarket said:

I do not agree that exchanges require KYC, for me it is something unnecessary and that can be lent to sell our user information, a few months ago I read that the US government was requiring exchanges to share user information If its capital exceeds $ 3k, it is unfair because people trust exchanges to keep that personal information, that is privacy, if the KYC were not necessary, they would save that request from the United States government.

I also agree with your idea i don't think that any exchanging site for that matter any site needs KYC verification's, because its very risky, if they are thinking for our security they can use sms verification or email verification's this are enough for security system.

3 hours ago, Zooon11 said:

@betelihem  I think that this is sufficient for verification, the e-mail is mainly to measure the level of security in any account, and if you have anything that you also inform us about this matter is fine, thank you.

You are right friend, thus email and sms verification are so enough for security reasons, i think w don't need any additional security's like KYC verification's, because the KYC verification needs our personal data s like passport and national id cards.

I have no idea about the new member KYC here. I want to know about KYC. There are those who are experienced I want to learn from them. Tell me something about this by mentioning me

Useful post, I know the acronym KYC and it is good for beginners and know about that, it refers to that they are centralizedplatforms that need you to send your documents to know that they are real people, also it is not recommended send your ID  to unknow platform neiter join an aidrop with KYC your identity can get compromised and they can scam you or steal your identity. be careful

I'm  afraid to provide  my personal  data. So i personally Don't  like kyc verification . There  are some projects and airdrops require  kyc. I always  avoid them. Because  here is a lot of chance to steal our information. The persons who like to verify  kyc, i recommend  you to know everything about the project carefully before giving them your data

• +3 1

I do not like using kyc because our documents may be used in illegal actions, and the platform may be hacked and documents stolen by hackers, so I don't advise anyone to activate this authentication.

• +3 1