Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned?

I think the person "who makes many accounts in hopes of getting more and more satisfied rewards is a stupid thing, on the one hand he really harms himself because he knows the risk of creating multiple accounts and also harms the other parties who play with honest and beautiful

Your friends are right. You only need to have one account here in cryptotalk and it should only use one ip address so your account don't be ban here. My friends are sharing one internet source and their accounts got banned because of multiple account.

Yes it is, if you are using two accounts at the same ip address. if it's againt's the rule of the forum why would you still do it. the forum is already doing great and there are some member who are ruining it.

I think you can not use many accounts  at one ip address at the same time.And if you do, your account may be banned or suspended.So everyone should be careful about doing it

Yeah, because of the forums security and rules they keep on limiting one account in one IP address because maybe one user could create more than one account and treat the forum as money machine something like that, and that is not acceptable. 

Sure multiple accounts for the same IP or even if you create multiple accounts in different IP or different devices this is not allowed in forum rules also do not use VPN setting

Indeed, having multiple accounts in this forum is punishable or logging in two accounts at the same IP address is really againts the rules of the forum. and if you does that definitely you are going to be banned.

If you want to open and use multiple accounts with one IP name, you will never be able to do so and for that reason your account will be terminated.Every user must be careful about Hey.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:46 PM, epidemia said:

No problem, fly and enjoy life, your account is safe🙂

We have the ability to recognize multi-accounts in other ways, so that cheaters will always be punished. Ordinary users who do not violate the rules can be calm.

Indeed yes,

it's a nice information in changing ip address specially in traveling around, thanks for the information.

Yes,almost every site like this dont allow multiple accounts in 1i.p even because your using a wifi connection at home thats why you have same i.p are not allowed. But what can we do,Thats their rule,just need to follow.

Yes of course multiple accounts are not allows either in same IP or from different IP so that's if you will be known that's you have multiple account you must be banned

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There might be families that share the house IP that want to contribute to cryptotalk but because of people being greedy and probably using multi-accounts I think Yobit might ban these accounts. It would be prudent to engage with cryptotalk with only one account and then you won't have any problems.

I think it is very good policy for the members or daily visitors of the cryptotalk.

I hope this will continue in the future by the cryptotalk.

Best of luck to all the user and crytotalk members.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:23 PM, Lucky14 said:

Having multiple account with same ip address is not a matter of could but will be banned so that even try it

Well, dude, I don't understand your statement because of the constructive of the sentence, this is an advice bro you should do better next time the forum also not accepting contents that are not useful or understandable. Maybe it didn't even reach 100 character which is a requirement for every post. Back to the topic well, you are right same IP address could be banned if it also has same Mac address or the address of the device device, come to think of it what if in a family they have a wifi and as we all know it only has one IP address and let's assume all of the family members has account in this forum, does that mean their account will be banned because they have the same IP? No, of course, like I said same IP and same MAC address, that is the factor that the forum considers in banning with the condition of multi account.

multiply account from same ip is strictly prohibited .please do not create multiple account from same ip .follow the rules and obey the all restriction of this forum.

It can easily to detect if you use multiple accounts on the same IP address. Having a multiple accounts can lead to ban in this forum because it is a heavy penalty.

of course, want to use vpn like anything if the moderator knows it's a double account, it will definitely be banned permanently. and you are not allowed to create another account. that's the rule and I recommend just 1 account and focus, keep it safe.

It is 100% banned by the admins, you can checked the rules and regulations here, when you are having a 2 accounts in 1 ip address that is counted as a multiple accounts, this forum is strictly when it comes to ip address so we need to respect this forum to not having a one more account.

Yes that Multiple Account is unfair to the other users of course, we must have a single identity here. The same IP Address happen if you used the same IP Address even you have different devices in the network so avoid that.

But I have a question is the same IP also applicable in mobile data like example your one friend uses only your hotspot of the phone to log in his account in other devices?

Like as for this can be banned but on the other hand then it is not clear that if for example I go accidentally with the VPN and reload the page then I will immediately be banned? If so, it will be at least strange for me.

yes muntipels account in same device ip address banned you can use only one account write honestly 30 post daily very good earning

When you connect to the Internet, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) assigns an IP address to your computer, mobile device, tablet or other network device. Depending on the type internet access, you may be allocated to use static IP address or dynamic IP address.

Sometimes, your IP address can be banned and you cannot access your favorite websites. IP address is banned usually because a computer or person was doing something inappropriately.

So, why do you get banned?

• You were entering incorrect username or password multiple times on some website. It may to a ban from the website you are trying to log in.
  • You have a few accounts under the same IP address. Some websites don’t allow it.
  • You were cheating the system.
  • You broke the rules or terms and conditions of the website/service

When you connect to the Internet, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) assigns an IP address to your computer, mobile device, tablet or other network device. Depending on the type internet access, you may be allocated to use static IP address or dynamic IP address.

Sometimes, your IP address can be banned and you cannot access your favorite websites. IP address is banned usually because a computer or person was doing something inappropriately.

Just now, Nahidnoor said:

So, why do you get banned?

• You were entering incorrect username or password multiple times on some website. It may to a ban from the website you are trying to log in.
  • You have a few accounts under the same IP address. Some websites don’t allow it.
  • You were cheating the system.
  • You broke the rules or terms and conditions of the website/service

Well, this one explain it all this thread is very detailed and informative and I think this is more enough to explain all the things they need to know about the topic and as an IT student this explanation is 100% truth, this will also be my statement but as I saw yours well it's good enough to say anything. Nice, and thanks for the effort to explain this very detailed.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:32 AM, patitaycute said:

It can easily to detect if you use multiple accounts on the same IP address. Having a multiple accounts can lead to ban in this forum because it is a heavy penalty.

Yes you are right the same IP with two accounts it's means that you have two accounts and they cause you a ban directly

Multiaccounting should be banned. If an IP is shared between members of a family that are using the forum there should be a way to prove it like some easy KYC procedure. Otherwise it is the same person with a lot of accounts profiting against the rest of us that are using this fair.