Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

On 2/23/2020 at 10:39 AM, jacker said:

I suggest you trade with USDT, I do not encourage you to trade with BTC. I feel USDT is safer and more stable, and also your choice or need

whats the point of being in crypto if you are just going to hold USDT, yea usdt is safe but its like you are just holding your fiat in crypto without making any gains.

• +1 1

I prefer trading with the BTC - ETH pair, in my opinion, using btc because trading is more profitable compared to other coins, high fluctuation makes bitcoin one of my favorite coins, if I want to convert to fiat I will convert it to ETH for more withdrawal fees low.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

try to trade on BTC/USD not on BTC/USDT

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • -1 1

I personally prefer usdt .. but with btc it has also gone quite well for me .. at first I only used doge-btc .. but the earnings were ridiculous .. and with the fees they were practically nothing .. not 0.01 $ .. but when I started to trade with usdt .. with the same amount one night I got $ 10 !! .. so I don´t know .. it is best to study all the options, but do not stay with only one ... with waves for example it is also going quite well

My experience is less in cryptocurrency trading compared to trading in forex.
However, my humble experience has been of making a few trades in the currency pairs against USDT
I believe that USDT is stable in price and can be managed through a stable deal, unlike Bitcoin, which often has an upward or downward movement.

The best option to trade between a such pairs is to use 50/50, never investing all you money in just selling or buying, always keep a part for any change in the price of the such pair. Because the market is not stable at any time can down or go up!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello, I prefer to trade in Bitcoin while I stay on the Internet, and then before I go to work or to sleep, I transfer Bitcoin to the dollar or to any fixed currency so that Bitcoin does not fall, for example, because I am not on the Internet and I have seen many analysts recommend this method.

At the beginning it is easier to operate with USDT but as you gain experience you begin to understand the market more. And as time goes by, with more experience, it is understood how to operate with Bitcoin, we need to be patient and prepare a lot.

The way you want to invest, whether in a bear market or a bull market, depends on how the market is at that time and how your analysis is at the time of trading. I can only tell you that investing in bitcoin is much better if we compare it with USDT, since it is a stablecoin that only serves to ensure profits for traders who want to avoid losing their money in the stock market!

I use both depending on what I am trading. A few days ago I bought ltc against the btc pair because I saw it near a good low and I also bought eos against the usdt pair.

It is easier for you to trade with usdt if you start so as not to lose when the bitcoin price falls, I advise you to trade with usdt

Trading both with USDT and BTC go hand in hand, there are opportunities when BTC is more recommended since it has a better purchase or sale price, however in USDT it also looks the same way, you just have to perceive very well at the time of trade the prices in USD which is more convenient both to buy or sell

I think trading by bitcoin or btc is good decision for us,,,if we have a bitcoin or some part of bitcoin,,we can trade it in yobit or binance trading site...we have a chance to earn more,,if we win the trade we can get more,, which is profitable for us..because bitcoins value is good....so I think trading with bitcoins is good decision.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

I think if you start trading with USDT it will be easier. BTC is more difficult due to the volatile price. On the other hand, usually BTC pairs have the highest daily volume and you can sell your crypto faster.

• +2 1

Both, I trade both currencies. USDT allows me to keep my profits stable but BTC allows me to obtain Bitcoin that generates long-term profits

Its better to trade with on USDT it is stable unlike bitcoin it is terribly volatile But sometimes I trade in Bitcoin when its price is rising

On 11/11/2019 at 12:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

The stablecoins were created for that, to ensure the stability of investments when there are variants, they must be used in the volatility of the market. USDT is the most common.

It's actually a very good question, but there is no direct answer to that. My only suggestion is to trade coins with USD, that is, do not long-term trading with dollar-fixed token like USDT.

Edited by parakazanix

I will always choose Bitcoin between USDT and Bitcoin for general trading.  Because the market price of Bitcoin and the demand in the world market is much higher than USDT.  As a result, trading through Bitcoin is more profitable than USDT.

In bitcoin obviously since being the largest and largest market in terms of volume, its high volatility makes it possible to generate profits through the application of technical analysis.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:46 PM, Jhon Ryan said:

It depends. If you're going into spot trading, the best option is usually BTC; it has many many pairs and the earnings usually more "explosive" than doing with a stablecoin such as USDT.

For other type of trading -such futures- I guess the clear option is trading with USDT.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.