Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

On 11/11/2019 at 10:16 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

Trading with USDT is more preffered than BTC , since USDT is stable it may help you in lowering your risk in losing ... Btc has great potentials but only experienced traders are advise to trade with BTC as the amount of losing can be tremendous

On 12/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, Cryptokiller said:

Trade with btc is better than usdt because its very popular and available to every exchange.

BECAUSE many coins are available in the market but BTC moves very fast and its value is high which is why it will bring us good profits. This is the main logic of the BTC price that it jumps over time. If you buy some BTC and store it for a few days and sell these BTC when the price increases and makes a profit.

Every person is free in the currency for which he trades, and often that goes back to the profit that he makes from each currency. For me, I am interested in collecting the largest amount of bitcoin.

Beginners are advised to choose options where the pair will be fiduciary money or stablecoin - a cryptocurrency supported by precious metals or fiat funds. They have a more stable course, more logical analytics - what novice traders need. Examples of such pairs BTC/USDT, BTC/USD, BTC/ETH.

pxf.jpg

Both are good and can do the same thing, but USDT is stable and BTC changes all the time so it all depends on your strategy and risk measures to fight BTC crashing or not.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, Cryptokiller said:

Trade with btc is better than usdt because its very popular and available to every exchange.

The reason I have been trading Bitcoin for a long time is because the market value of Bitcoin is very low but it will increase very soon. Trading Bitcoin is easy. This is the main logic of the BTC price it jumps over time. If you buy some BTC and store it for a few days and sell these BTC when the price increases and makes a profit.

They say that trading is not a difficult thing, the difficult thing in trading is indicators, you just have to learn the analysis in a correct way, but I advise you to try trading on the demo account if it is related to Forex,

Edited by Maroua

On 1/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, Arafathosen said:

If you hold your funds in bitcoin and the price drops you will instantly  lose all your profits made.Working with both is a smart way of trading.so working continue. 

If you are interested in trading a specific currency, an easy way to eliminate potential candidates will be to check if they offer to trade in the currency you want. Bitcoin transaction management and issuance is performed by the network. Bitcoin is open source; Its general design, no one owns or controls cryptocurrencies, and anyone can share it.

I prefer to trade with bitcoin, I also like some other unstable cryptocurrencies like litecoin to trade, it is a very good thing. Trading with tether may be good too. 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:32 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

I prefer to trade with bitcoin, I also like some other unstable cryptocurrencies like litecoin to trade, it is a very good thing. Trading with tether may be good too. 

I think the best thing for all is to trade a stable coin with an unstable one, no matter coins you choose, bitcoin and USDT used be a pair.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:01 AM, Sabba092 said:

I will prefer the ether to bitcoin pair as this pair is the best and more reliable. And i am happy to see this. You can earn alot of money by this.

If you are interested in trading a specific currency, an easy way to eliminate potential candidates will be to check if they offer to trade in the currency you want. It is better to trade in USD because in this way you avoid being affected by the volatility of bitcoin price.

I think that it is best to trade bitcoin, both in the bull market and in the bear market, USDT depends on the dollar exchange rate, and very rarely when it falls and grows, bitcoin is better in this regard. 

Trading with any coin depends on your competency and how you are able to judge the market, if you don't have that factors it so better to stick with the USD T

On 11/10/2019 at 11:46 PM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

My friend, I think that before entering the trading market you must learn and acquire trading skills before you try the matter on your money because that will lead to losing your money

On 1/20/2020 at 10:27 PM, Senorita said:

Certainly dealing with having btc can be quite considerably beneficial. Mainly because at this time the expense of bitcoin is usually escalating ordinarily. We have a massive probability of gaining take advantage of btc.

Trading with USDT makes it easy to apply your market knowledge, unless you also tend to look up BTC with altcoin trading rates. BTC price is not stable and USDT is stable. Therefore, USDT is good, especially when market conditions are in a state of discount.

I suppose change with btc is best. due to the fact at gift the charge of btc is low however it'll be boom from the start of 2020. it's why there has a large danger of making a living by using buying and selling with btc.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, Ayaz03 said:

Its better to exchange with bitcoin in such a case that you exchange with USDT you'll be messing about reason this token is mada to be hotspot of USD.Crypto is our future insect it is extremely simple to use,easy to exchange.

I agree with you but everyone has it's own choice but in my opinion we should choose bitcoin not usdt because bitcoin price is Increasing exponentially but usdt is stable cryptocurrency like us dollars

The best trading pair for me on the Yobit platform which is constantly making profits is Bitcoin / Ethereum and I have not used since the beginning of my work on the platform USDT exchange because I saw that he is not a winner and there are better methods

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I try both pairs. I didn't get profit in BTC pair but USDT is best as trading pair. I will suggest try USDT pair specially when market is good. If you trade in BTC pair then you have to see both coins price while in USDT is stable coin. 

In this case that you are on them, let them know what you will choose to trade because you are in a state of nervousness that you may make huge mistakes and lead you to lose deals that you are working on.
For me, USDT is more stable than bitcoin. So I will choose Bitcoin, despite its fluctuations, because there is room for profits, even if they are few, but at least I have little.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It relies upon your arrangements and your exchanging technique on the off chance that you need to build the measure of Satoshi in your wallet you should exchanging on BTC combines As for in the event that you need to expand the measure of the USDT just without focusing on the quantity of Satoshi you should exchanging on USDT sets.

It all depends on what you want. If you trade with btc, then there is a chance that your bank will both grow (in relation to usd) and fall. By trading with usdt you can be sure of the stability of your bank

Привет, не советую торговать с Биткоина так как с ним торговля намного сложнее, а там где сложнее там или большие убытки или огромный плюс. Лично я пользуюсь USD для торговли так намного приятней и успеваю анализировать рынок 

Actually it doesn't matter, there is no difference between the two pairs, it is matter of numbers, the only difference between them if you have a huge capital trade with USDT because btc is volatile.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"