Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

I can use the two to trade. They are the best including ethereum, ripple, litecoin. I have used all to trade before. 

On 11/15/2019 at 11:38 PM, yifnt said:

Trading using the USD pair is very unpopular and is not liked by some people, everyone prefers trading using the BTC or eth pair because they are more registered in the exchange

USDT it is stable unlike Bitcoin it is terribly volatile I am trading on USDT a while ago I lost a lot. I will continue to trade with the BTC pair since the price started falling, you can trade again with USDT. Therefore, it depends on the market situation.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:14 AM, wilbertson said:

I think it is better to trade any coins even bitcoin with USDT for more stable trading and less concussions.

I agree to that, too it's what  do, it reduces confusion of the marker, and give you time to secure your coins when the market is going down.

To trade with the US dollars with bitcoin is very best trading pair, but. Because USD isn't available in crypto market... That's so we have to use the USDT to bitcoin trading pair 

I have been always seeking the trading pairs with LTC since he LTC has the very less withdrawal fee on the  different exchange sites. You can chose USDT too but the withdrawing charge can be huge for the USDT on the different exchange sites. 

Actually you can trade your coin in yobit exchanger. Because yobit now listed brand new coin. And there payment system is very good. I am also using yobit exchanger for trading

If you are in crypto then surely you need to do trades in Bitcoin because this is one of best option for better profit but as few still feel they want to do in USDT then its also doing ok but I personally feel good in Bitcoin pairing because this give some good advantages for many investors instead of other options in crypto don't thing about any other thing just bitcoin.

Regardless of the moment of the market, everything depends on your objective at that time because you may want to grow your account in USD then trade in those USDT pairs or maybe you want to increase the amount of your BTC good trade with them is simple

1 hour ago, julieta said:

Both can be very volatile just choose the one that gives you the most profits and you will be fine in the long term.

NO, a big NO to that! only bitcoin is volatile not that USDT, it is completely stable and ithas a static value of USD.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:38 PM, yifnt said:

Trading using the USD pair is very unpopular and is not liked by some people, everyone prefers trading using the BTC or eth pair because they are more registered in the exchange

When you look at the BTC chart assessing the entry point, no matter how sweet it may seem, be sure to look at the same chart for USDT. It is better to trade with bitcoin because if you trade with USDT

Dear mate I think I will prefer to trade with the bear run USD instead since it's a more preferable pair when purchasing coins but in terms of sales I prefer the bull run BTC since you can gain more profit with it

I trade only with bitcoin because exchange that I'm using right now support many coins that pairing with BTC and you don't have to convert your coin anymore if you want to move your coin from one to another exchange or to your primary bitcoin wallet.

Trading causes a lot of diseases, including less eyesight and frequent fatigue. Therefore, working in trading is not easy, the best for bullish trading is bitcoin and downside. The dollar is the best pair

11 minutes ago, Kesho said:

In my opinion, trading in bitcoin is much better than trading in dollars. I can easily calculate profits with Satoshi. As for the dollar, it is difficult for me.

to be honest it does not rellyy matters becouse system tells you how much you won, and i think it will calculate automaticly and you can see it in USD so does not matter for me if its in USD or btc.

either way are good and profitable,depending on your strategies,but btc is a good to hold so,if i am going to choose,i chose usdt and hold my btc.

Almost any coin becoming greater next to USD although taking next to BTC equals BTC accomplishing superior next to USD in comparison with of which altcoin, subsequently 's best not to ever deal of which altcoin & remain faithful to trading/holding bitcoin.... As long as BTC is usually required to go along next to USD I most certainly will fit the dollars in USDT previous to plainly can certainly count on this freeze.

I suggest you trade with USDT, I do not encourage you to trade with BTC. I feel USDT is safer and more stable, and also your choice or need

18 hours ago, Basel098 said:

For my friend, trading against the dollar is the best option for not being affected by the sudden drop of Bitcoin

Yes my friend that this is true, but losing the deal against the dollar is very large compared to the deal in Bitcoin

On 11/13/2019 at 6:06 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I trade through both
I limit half of what I have to trade on usdt
And the other half on Bitcoin
This is to get maximum benefit and I can compensate in case of loss on one side

When you look at the BTC chart assessing the entry point, no matter how sweet it may seem, be sure to look at the same chart for USDT. slightly I was trading on USDT a while ago I lost a lot, because I was trading on Bitcoin this is just a tip

Trade with Btc is better for make some profit because Bitcoin price can be rise so when it will be we will get some extra profit from investment and this will be great to see.

i think choosing between trading usdt pairs or btc pairs will depend on the actual volume on the exchange because most of the usdt pairs are low on volume.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:01 AM, ashua1 said:

depending on what you want to do transactions on btc to make a profit on usdt to withdraw straight to the account is reasonable.

Bitcoin will go up and down, so you have to keep an eye on it all the time, otherwise you'll lose, but USD is a stable currency so you can trade without risk. It is better to trade with BTC and I want to make a profit from trading so I would risk to believe in bitcoin