Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

Well my friend  i will like to trade with usdt. You know that usdt is a stable coin on the other hand bitcoin is the most unstable coin in crypto world. Of you trade with usdt you dont need to think about losses. On the other hand with bitcoin if biitcoin price are going down you can loose big money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The main reason why most individuals choose to trade with USDT(Tether) or with btc(bitcoin) is mainly because of their prestige and popularity, in my opinion both of these peers have a very high transaction fees, I will on a personal note, prefer to trade with a coin that has a lower transaction fees

• +1 1
  • +2 1

USDT or BTC
 They are both good and you can split your capital between them
 Bitcoin trading gets better profits due to its high volatility and more risks
  USDT is a stable currency
 And trading in it more stable

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Both are very important for trading. It is the best USDT when BTC is dumping. Then you can trading USDT pair. Now we know that the price of BTC is volatile and price of USDT is stable. I suggest you to use USDT for trading.

2 hours ago, abusayadkhan09 said:

Many people believe that BTC  and Its better to trade with on USDT. Because the market price of Bitcoin so much higher than USDT.  

No, not because USDt comes with low price than BTC, it is just that BTC is not stable, people like to trade stable coins as their primary while pairing it with unstable coins. That is why many unstable coins are paired with only USDt because it is the mostly used stable coin. 

Generally i prefer btc pair because the support of btc is very big instead of Usdt or also i know there is some risks in btc according to the market working but also the profit is big. There are some healthy difference of prices in both pairs so we if do trade with usdt pair then we lose some profit so thats why i prefer btc pair. So for good profit big trader use btc pair because they are working or do anything by check volatility and we know btc volatile coin. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, on my experience I trade with BTC at most times. Though I always prefer to trade with stable coins but there are some reasons I couldn't even do that. Just because with USDT, I am not able to find suitable pairs for initiating the trades, and I always avoid trade for the coins that is unknown(new), or at least I haven't gone through it. If I need to recommend someone on trading, I will be saying to go with stable coins, only if you're sure enough you're going with suitable pairs and likely to bring you profit.

Trading will make you tense if you are not expert completely and do not know actually how much much time to take in trading. But as an expert you will never have headache about trading and 3njoy it easily.

Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

For me i think it is more profitable to trade with BTC than itc Bitcoin is not a stable currency. On the other hand, USD is not a profitable currency with a stable currency stable stable currency and the gain in this is much less a tie

18 hours ago, Jamil Ghannoum said:

For me i think it is more profitable to trade with BTC than itc Bitcoin is not a stable currency. On the other hand, USD is not a profitable currency with a stable currency stable stable currency and the gain in this is much less a tie

It just depends, if the market price is falling, ustd will be good but if the market price is increasing, bitcoin will be good. It only depends on the current price if increasing or decreasing. As for me, I trade 30% in tether and 70% in bitcoin. 

I think that if you want to keep the money, you must keep it an electronic dollar. But if you want to win, you must invest in long-term currencies, meaning you buy and place an order to sell and wait for the time to sell your currency and sometimes open the platform on which you trade

For me trading BTC is more profitable compared to USDT, the very significant increase in the price of BTC makes me more profitable if I can take advantage of that opportunity. When it comes to bear markets, I can keep them for a long time.

I think it is your strategy what do you want and what to do? So if you ask me then I say you my best option for the trading BTC because btc is my love and it is the best for me. So I think for other people BTC is the best no doubt.

• +2 1

Trading with btc is the new evolution. Trading in usdt has become a goner. Dollar has sunk in price and people are not even interested in making money from usdt again. Btc has a very high value which attracts lots of traders

• +1 1

I think bitcoin trading is the best I can think of from USDT trading. Because I have been trading bitcoin for some time now because the market value of bitcoin is very low but it will increase very soon and bitcoin trading is very easy.

In my opinion using the USDT pair is appropriate to protect your assets and keep the value of your property stable. We know that BTC prices are volatile and USDT is stable. So USDT is good, especially when market conditions are bearish, 

As I believe in cryptocurrency, my major task - accumulate as much bitcoins as possible. All free USD (which left after routine spending such as taxes) i invest in bitcoin/altcoins, and never convert them into fiat agin 🤗

Edited by Donor

On 12/23/2020 at 7:12 AM, Magayinde said:

Trading with btc is the new evolution. Trading in usdt has become a goner. Dollar has sunk in price and people are not even interested in making money from usdt again. Btc has a very high value which attracts lots of traders

Please don't mix things up, USDT and BTC are two different things, USDT is a virtual representation of US Dollars and BTC is a cryptocurrency, and the reason is that USDT is still a local currency in a virtual form and can still be spent as local currency unlike BTC that are fully a decentralized currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know about these types of trading. I also use bit coin to get money. I do trading with the bitcoins and sail it in when it gave me a handsome amount. 

If you do Trade with Bitcoin Pair then it maybe some Risky for you. Becouse bitcoin price is always changeable.  Its price is not fixed in all time. But if trade as a Usd pair, then it will good for you, we know that usd Price is always Stable. So usd is better option for trading pair.    

2 hours ago, jainavaliente said:

patience, drink tea, relax, wait when it goes down to buy and wait when it's high. handle that principle.

Hello Brother,  i think you Don't understand his topic. He asked that which trading pair will best Btc or Usd. He not said anything about bitcoin sell or  buying.   

The btc is the best option to invest in the long term because they are very safe and its price will always be something for its popularity but however crypto is bought when they are or going up or down and remains in tether when this is relatively stable. It is the best to avoid losses.

Some people prefer to collect Bitcoin, they think that the future will be for Bitcoin, and that was true, as it reached $ 34,000 for me, the best dollar since I transfer my money to cash 

The best trading in the market is for Bitcoin due to its bullish and rapid price growth ... but also usdt is characterized by long stability and frequent small rises.

• +1 1