How to start trading with 1 BTC? What is the first step? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

How to start trading with 1 BTC? What is the first step?

So i have decided i will start trading with 1BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
so how can i start and where can i start?
where to learn the basics? some good books?
how much profit can i expect daily in the beginning?
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers   

Edited by Jhon Ryan
front change
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

One of the key criteria for choosing an exchange should be the level of security that it is ready to provide. Those who care about anonymity should be aware that while cryptocurrency exchanges do not yet have laws on exchange trading, they are subject to the laws of the countries in which they are located. This means that in order to withdraw money, and in some cases to start trading, the user must disclose his personal data.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

pxf.jpg

22 hours ago, EeeshaX said:

Since you said you have no experience it is better you hold you 1 BTC brforr you throw it all out in the market and go and learn how to trade first

How should he learn how to trade without throwing a small  amount in the market? 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If you have 1 Bitcoin you need to put some strategy to trade with it,first don't trade with all your Bitcoin you can trade with 50% and leave 50% 

• +5 1

To Best Honest, 1 BTC is a very sufficient capital you can do various things like daily Trading, Arbitration or following IEO. But I will focus on Topic Trading and Arbitrage because they are quite the same. For the first time you can read several crypto websites to learn basic trading because you say you have no experience at all. While reading try registering demo trading accounts on several crypto exchanges and gradually applying read about trading into trading on a demo account, at least with 1 BTC you can get 0.001-0.0005 BTC / Day. For Copytrades like Forex or Stock i'm not really sure if there any one in crypto but you can google it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

the way I started trading with 1 btc The first step I did was, I remained focused on what I was trading because in my opinion starting trading 1 btc was not a small value so I continued to focus and not be careless, because if I was careless I would lose a few coins me.

• +5 1

the cryptocurnncy is biggest world Therefore, if you want to profit, you must learn before placing a large amount because it is a large area There are some educational sites for Bitcoin

• +5 1

Buddy, if you have 1 bitcoin, just leave it on a secure wallet and in two years it will be at least 100,000$

• -1 1
  • +5 2

I suggest that you divide the amount by several parts and circulate on a variety of currencies
And you learn the analysis and how to know that the decline reached the minimum for you to buy because after achieving this currency will rise first before falling again

• +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/12/2019 at 2:09 AM, EeeshaX said:

You can start using demo account, but there wouldn't be emotions there since you know I is virtual, you can test using small amount

Never heard of a demo account for bitcoin. Do you have an example for it? 

• +5 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:29 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

So i have decided i will start trading with 1BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers   

If you want to trade, you should trade with small capital first, then you will join exchange / trading sites such as Yobit, Binance, Coinbase or local trading in your area  and others. Let's start trading practices while making a profit. Sell BTC to USD. Take 0.1 BTC if you sell now it will get around USD 860. So your trading capital is only 860 USD. Wait until the price of Bitcoin goes down and Buy Bitcoin you will get more than 0.1 BTC, hold and wait until the price of Bitcoin goes up then you sell again and you will get more than USD 860 (for example USD 900) so you make a profit of USD 40), and do it repeatedly times, and you buy all USD 900 when the price of bitcoin goes down. This is a basic trading lesson, hopefully it can be useful for you as well as other members.

• +5 1

On 11/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

How to avoid major loss?
Waiting for your answers   

If you just need to trade in forex you can choose the minimum investment of your balance let's say you choose to invest 6% of your balance for every trade but if you just need to trade in crypto trading wich is not using margin you can use your all balance to invest in one trade.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/11/2019 at 12:29 PM, Jhon Ryan said:

where to learn the basics?

You can easily learn the basics of trading by watching some youtube videos about it. Many expert traders are sharing their thoughts and experiences on trading via youtube. It will cost you nothing. 

• +5 1

I think that with the amount of 1 Bitcoin you will not find a big problem at the beginning of trading and make good profits
Just buy currencies that have a low price like 250 Satoshi
It goes up and down continuously from 250 to 500 Satoshi
You buy at a price of 250 Satoshi
You sell at 500 Satoshi
These currencies are TRX, CHZ and POLY

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

3 minutes ago, herialb said:

But when talking about coins worth that little, they can die at any moment and go to 0. This makes you lose all. Imagine losing 1 BTC...

That won't happen with very strong currencies, for example DOGE is dead
Certainly not, it is a good and strong currency, but many do not know how to take advantage of its small price and is believed to be a failed currency
Only a good currency must be chosen by the amount of its trading in the market

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

1 minute ago, herialb said:

Doge is stable. It wont double nor tank in price.  It isnt a coin for tradings and investments, but for transfering money between exchanges and accounts.

You're wrong, my friend, when you buy DOGE for 27 Satoshi
And sells them for 31 satoshi
You buy 1 bitcoin = 3703703DOGE = for 27 satoshi
Sells the amount of 3703703DOGE = 1.14814793BTC = for the price of 31 Satoshi
Net interest is = 0.14814793 = 1256 $ currently

I tell you this through personal experience, not just words

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

Wait...are you kidding me dude? You just stepped up and immediately traded with 1 bitcoin? daily trade? I think you should learn trading with 0.01 bitcoin first. If you looking for pro trader who allow to follow, better check on tradingview and/or telegram paid channel.

• +5 1

If I had 1 btc on my hand I separated it into several parts. I would make three or four account on different exchanges and put my btc equally on them. And Then I would start my trading. I would invest in different coins which are top coins actually like eos, tron or xrp coins. And I would convert the btc into double with in one or two months.

• +5 1

Here a simple tip from me. Just buy the bottom and sell when the price fly and don't follow the FOMO make your own research to any project.

• +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

How to avoid major loss?
Waiting for your answers   

You are really new to trading, I'm sure many have answered your questions. Suggestions such as watching trade videos and crytpo trading basics and understanding movements market crypto.

Just a suggestion is better to use a demo or a small portion of funds when you first trade. If you lose, your losses are not much and if you give up, you can use most of your money to do other things or other investments.

• +5 1

To Best Honest, Keep your 1 BTC for now if you didn't have any basic trading skill and try some demo first but if you already have that go to pay some signal and make it as refrence 1 BTC is a very good capital for trading and give you good profit and also bad loss too. First step, Cobalah Demo account on some exchange and for that amount atleast you can expect $10-$50/day (Depends on your trading skill) and dont be greed, Good luck mate!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

HI, if you have this amount than keep it with you because currently the price is down. Also if you have that much BTC invest the amount in other altcoin which are not fluctuatin as much as BTC . This will have ample amount in your pocket.

• +5 1

How to avoid major loss?
Waiting for your answers   

basic book about crypto trading , if possible advices is better read in various soureces on the internet about trading there must be very many tutorials , talk about profit problems when you start if you have already have a little mastery of what you understand you shoul be able to get maximum profit with a large enough amount of trading .

better focus on building quality trading from yourself , dont follow other people because its diffrent and you will gain valuable experience when you later succes in trading .

• +1 2
  • +5 1