How much did your earn last night? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

How much did your earn last night?

Truly gambling and cryptocurrency have a connection its very unpredictable I think the person got very lucky last night

last evening? I think I made a dollar here and a dollar from the paying surveys, unfortunately I couldn't take advantage of the pump and earn, too bad

this is not the only platform where you can earn using the crypto assets trade - and your post was for the sake of advertising, and your earnings forecasts are only a lure to this service.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:37 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

last evening? I think I made a dollar here and a dollar from the paying surveys, unfortunately I couldn't take advantage of the pump and earn, too bad

At the last night I was earning here in cryptotalk 30000 satoshis, but I was need 100000 satoshis, so I go to risk them in yobit dice then I earn 160000 satoshis

Well nothing earned last night as the coin that have buyed did not go high infact it has gone low and in loss and hope that the price might go up very soon.

For me I just earned 2,000 Satoshi xD ! Because yesterday I have reached finally to my 100 post ! And now I am doing my best to help people here 🙂

I always make sure I earned the maximum amount per day.we can't tell when this campaign will stop paying.im trying to earn Bitcoin as much as possible I can.it requires time and effort to make post and comment but it is worthed .staying and working here is good way to spend your time with.

I did not earn much, cause I was trading between exchanges and I was trading bitcoin but the change was a good one, wish I had some bitcoin to trade.

hi I am a beginner in cryptocurrency. fast night i earn 30000 BTC like 3$. 1$ price in my country like 95tk. so ist night i earn real money like 300tk.i thik its good profit for free time work.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, Tatiana said:

I didn't even notice that. I haven't opportunity to follow bitcoin's, price nonstop and spend lot of time in front of screen. Anyway my goal is 20000 $ to cash out and earn something, so I'm patiently waiting for that and collecting coins. 

That is absolutely big think. As like of you many people hold their bitcoin for a big profit. But this is absolutely long time process. If this price will be down in future then what you doing?

I was not knowing about it and i think it was a great chance to earn good income through your investment in bitcoin whoever has been noticed such pumping situations they would have definitely earned good from their investment really i missed it.

At the last night i earned 30,000 satoshi, sometimes i can not fill up that for my Daily other activities, if i do this Daily, then it is Very good to me and i get the motivation to do other work in my view.            

I earn like 25 us dollars last night trading cryptocurrency, it was a good night, I predicate that bitcoin was going to drop in price a bit and it did, so I shorted on the market and earn.

There is no certain income daily that it depends on his work in circulation, but I do not have much capital to get back to me with profits

28 minutes ago, winas rosani said:

My income was very low compared to the previous night Last night my income was 35,000 BTC. Which is less than I think I am trying to invest in. I try to make more money by investing

wow dude you must be billionaire you just earned 280.000.000 in one day.

i'm thinking if you meant 35.000 bitcoin or 35000 satoshi, it changes just a little your earnings in dollars but not too much 😁

Hi, umm... I'm not very sure but last night I could only get a profit of around $1-2 dollars.  i hope and wish that I could make at least 10 dollars per day....

I posted thirty posts yesterday.And i got payment of every posts.Collectively i got thirty thousand stoshis.This price is nearly equal to 3$.

Last night was a good pump up. I withdraw the coins that I have and sell some of it. I hope this will continue to gain more profit. Let keep the forum alive and always be active.

I don't think it's a good way to make money. You shared a photo without any details, and what is the credibility of the platform you're talking about?

Hello brother ! thank you for sharing this with us ! but can you take a pic for the paying process ? because we dont want to waste our time if we work and then they will not pay to us

Working for the long term is the secret behind achieving  income equation that anyone in the world wants to plan and work at no cost for a specific period, then you will find the results after that.