How much did your earn last night? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

How much did your earn last night?

There are many websites that aren't what they seem and we have to fight scam when we see it. I didn't find something in favour of this website only suspicions and they are even more after seeing that you try to promote and advertise this cryptooffer inside a post about prices and earning. This is in a wrong section and an attempt to advertise an exchange. I didn't like seeing anything like that and it is not honest to make it this way. Go to exchanges and make a review, anything else is scam behaviour.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

A forum is a place where we exchange information and not a place where you can use this ability to advertise your products. For this reason you can start behaving and use the correct procedure, use other sections and not this one just because it is popular and when the Talk token appears you can buy a lot of them and pay for marketing as you should.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I am not earn good money last night becasue in the crypto market trading is not so much easy thats why i am not trading easily in it first we need to analyse the amrket after that i trade in it but now the market is slow so much thats why i not make good money.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, the use of leverage and the large profit from it, in a small or medium amount, is likely to happen if the goals are large in buying or selling Of course, it is very dangerous for those who do not know the market or have sufficient experience in it and cause them to bankrupt So its profit-making use is tempting, and in return it causes complete bankruptcy for the inexperienced.

• +1 1