Crypto community in maturation - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Crypto community in maturation

As we can observe and witness throughout these 11 years, the cryptocurrency market has taken another indole and another more serious part that we have already been witnessing on the march, we have taken from being economically immature to being much more armored with the Over the years, tell me something do you think the Blockchain community is still very young? It has enjoyed many monetary advantages so far but is this the purpose of cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain?
We need the new generations to be trained for a better financial style that contributes to their economic stability.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

It now depends on the hands of future crypto expert and those people involve in financial. A lot of countries are now seeing the power of it and continues to improve it as hard as they can. 

• +3 1

I think 10 years for crypto community is not enough to say it is not young, it is still a child f you ask me, but this child is growing way too tall and fast, i hope the brains are evolving as well.

The days are going good and coming days are being more harder. Still now we are passing a golden time to collect free bitcoins. One day when it will be worth of millons than we will miss these days. So go for mine and collect more coinsvfor future. The future currency will be crypto instead of physical currency. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

crypto world are day by day going so far mate.. then main things into crypto currency i like bitcoin price ups and down mate.. now a days we can earn bitcoin free but when bitcoin supply will be close then we miss this time so we try to gather so much bitcoin and store them mate.. bitcoin are so much mature day by days mate so gather so much bitcoin mate...

Crypto currency will be more improved in the next years and I think crypto currency is now matured because of its advancement but it doesn't mean that the evolution will stop, crypto will still grow.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The community of block chain is still young, we can call it a teen when more than 60 percent of the world had accepting crypto

9 hours ago, mcgwinrobert560 said:

If people define the maturity of the cryptocurrency market meaning it will become more fair, liquid and transparent and less manipulated, I think we can all agree. The good news is that growing up is slowly gaining traction.

Defining a level of maturity consistent with the ecosystem can take us too many years yet, at the moment what we have to eradicate as much as possible is the level of demand that is constantly stalking the crypto market, that's why we have to take the education at another level with respect to the Blockchain domain.

1 hour ago, PialSikdar said:

While you just about all understand, the actual cryptocurrency marketplace offers gone through lots of modifications within each high quality as well as amount. Taking a look at the actual facet of a good buyer once the cost as well as marketplace developments drop, they have to alter on their own in order to meet up with the present scenario, however in the viewpoint to be the believer within the formula foreign currency. Through the years We started to discover indicators associated with much more maturation of the marketplace.

You still need to maintain new levels of change to offer a new face to the other finance systems, this is how it grows, now if the folly of people endure over time it will be very rough for the cryptocurrency ecosystem and digital assets to mature , its growth depends on us the community it represents

16 hours ago, Great Commander said:

It now depends on the hands of future crypto expert and those people involve in financial. A lot of countries are now seeing the power of it and continues to improve it as hard as they can. 

exactly, its good to see that the cryptocurrrency is successfull in terms of number of investors and they can improve it to consider other people to adopt it.

Crypto community is one of the best community in the world. All member are maturated. Everyone know how to handle crypto life and there personal life. So I think this community will change our future.      

17 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Crypto community is one of the best community in the world. All member are maturated. Everyone know how to handle crypto life and there personal life. So I think this community will change our future.      

Yes, we are a very appreciated community with excellent prospects that bring the best in crypto space, this community has the power to change by its own means, by its own people and sore everything based on the giant knowledge it manages, we must be the most consistent possible to move towards a better path.

47 minutes ago, EeeshaX said:

Mew generation, the upcoming generations should know almost everything about crypto so that they will be able to bring out the most our of it

The new generations will have a duty to maintain a top reputation and a more established maturation, which is why this new technological way is now being introduced in universities and colleges so that when these people grow up, they can handle better the ecosystem making this a more pleasant place.

Crypto community is not mature enough. It's not globally accepted as a business, fact is that in most countries is illegal to use cryptocurrencies. We still need to have crypto fully legalized and to have guidelines for it use, and of course, more promotion of crypto so people get to know it.

You have a right. The field of cryptocurrencies has evolved a lot compared to what it was years ago and there are currently a lot of strong cryptocurrencies
It is wise to teach younger generations about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE

Certainly the cryptocurrency community is gaining experience and strength over the years and this is good for cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

Crypto is not yet on a mature stage, many changes can be developed to keep crypto strong. Scam issues are now solving that it is a good move to block chain technology.

All depends on the user. for me the future of crypto is very good. so the government has to accept and start running it. because there are so many conveniences in it.

I think crypto currency is still young because of it's acceptance to the public some are still afraid and doesn't care about it's existence so I think crypto still evolving for the future.

in my opinion the main purpose of cryptocurrency and blockchain is to change the style of the traditional economy into a developed economy. by making little use of current technology and reducing the slight mistakes that often occur in traditional economic styles such as cuts to costs. training and introducing this system to the new generation will also help crypto and blockchain a little, but I fear if abused by a new generation that will erase the traditional economy and replace it with crypto and blockchain.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:55 PM, aika said:

Crypto community is not mature enough. It's not globally accepted as a business, fact is that in most countries is illegal to use cryptocurrencies. We still need to have crypto fully legalized and to have guidelines for it use, and of course, more promotion of crypto so people get to know it.

The regulations is not a benchmark level of maturity crypto community, as long as the community build a healthy environment the maturity is not difficult.

Just let the government ignore cryptocurrency, in fact they need blockchain technology to make their currency economy better.

The new generation is coming to update everything here,

here in our Town all of us 20 and up working to update the old style 

• -1 1

1 hour ago, imran777 said:

Yes you are right day by day the blockchain complexity is increasing and it is going to be really hard to use or mine the Crypto currencies.

Maybe bitcoin should consider switching to POS over POW, POW is very risky espeialy woth all these bannngs.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Of course, those people who have known about the existence of bitcoin for 11 years are experienced and wealthy people. but in the world there are a lot of people who do not know anything about crypto. That is why crypto has not yet replaced fiat.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:26 AM, Keith700 said:

As we can observe and witness throughout these 11 years, the cryptocurrency market has taken another indole and another more serious part that we have already been witnessing on the march, we have taken from being economically immature to being much more armored with the Over the years, tell me something do you think the Blockchain community is still very young? It has enjoyed many monetary advantages so far but is this the purpose of cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain?
We need the new generations to be trained for a better financial style that contributes to their economic stability.

Blockchain community is still young because blockchain still unknown in many parts of the world. So it is still growing and new people are coming in this community. Also we are not expert in blockchain technology, we are still learning about blockchain.