Crypto community in maturation - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Crypto community in maturation

The crypto community is still very young because it's only been 10 years since cryptocurrency existed and it's still not mature. When compared to the forex market community, they are much longer. For that we must continue to contribute in order to increase the number of crypto users so that the world and the crypto market can continue to grow.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe that as much as we have seen the crypto community grow and even now as we are reaching new heights in the price, which I am sure will happen in the month of December, I feel that there is still much more growth to the crypto world to take place. The reasoning behind this thinking is that if this is the peak that crypto is reaching whilst it is still opposed by many countries, then when it becomes accepted or adopted globally, we are likely to see a much greater surge in the price of bitcoin. So whilst the growth over the years has been incredible, i think that the community for crypto still can grow by a substantial amount more and soon it may become well integrated into the financial economies of our countries. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I believe that the world of cryptography is in continuous development and it is in the right path to control all different areas, but we have to seriously promote digital currencies and improve their image to society, and there are many experts in the world of cryptography who are always working to raise the level of digital currencies

• +2 1

These is like a Natural phenomenon, if you do anything very well for up to ten years then I think maturity is somewhat like an understatement, the crypto world is already more than mutured by these moment, I believe it's at the saturation level if I may conclude. 

• +2 1

Financially, yes, I think this market is still small compared to the rest of the markets, and we are still growing. Secondly, from the results of the continued growth of the market, we see the direction of the various systems, countries, banks and other things to the use of cryptocurrencies. Consequently, this technical aspect will also contribute to supplying the market to new investors with new liquidity, and thus its continued growth and expansion.

• +2 1

Yes, this crypto community is very matured because if you aren't mature enough then I am sure you can't do anything because to be good in the crypto you have to have good emotion control and have more experience. I have also tried to enter the cryptocurrency market in the beginning when I was 16 but I have lost many amount by trading on the signals from the telegram.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right, the world of cryptography has witnessed during the past ten years since its inception in 2009 many challenges and problems, but it managed to overcome them even though it was still in its beginnings and the world of cryptography is still developing every day and the crypto market has become one of the most important markets in the economy Global and directly affect it, and we need to teach future generations about using cryptocurrencies because they are the money of the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think 10 years is still very young for the crypto community. There are still a few more years to mature this community, the cryptocurrency financial system must be strong and resilient to economic crises, because in the future there will be many obstacles to survive. To make it even better, the community must always be active in various forums, especially in this cryptotalk forum.

• +1 2

Yes, it is a wonderful, advanced society, and it is heading towards development and progress towards the better. Therefore, it needs good follow-up from everyone to be able to continue forward.

If you are looking for perfection , you will never find it. The members and the investors are mature enough for the time being, the market is not young but it is still in its uprising stages and with time we will have generations that are accustomed to deal with Cryptocurrencies and online investments as the children nowadays play with mobiles.

• +1 1

I believe that the concept of youth cannot be applied to the Bitcoin community, especially because it is not represented by a certain group, in addition, many people become investors every day, causing the average economic and mental maturity to vary too much, without however, it is obvious that something has changed in recent years

On 11/14/2019 at 7:38 PM, Great Commander said:

It now depends on the hands of future crypto expert and those people involve in financial. A lot of countries are now seeing the power of it and continues to improve it as hard as they can. 

Still the BTC and also the other currencies are not fully matured these are child becasue the BTC soon go high so much and it touch the sky and in just 2 years the BTC price go to 1$ Million and that is the main time that BTC is little mature.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The cryptoworld is growing and have reached a stage that is maturing that in some period of time to come, cryptoworld will be well matured and have a place in our everyday transactions and can replace fiat in some financial sectors and move world economy to digital economy. 

Actually, this market is still compared to other markets, and the flow of liquidity is still few as a global market But the good thing is that it is taking an upward trend in general and increasing with the passage of days, and this promises us that it will become one of the strongest markets in the world.

• +3 1

Yes you said absolutely right I have seen that there are many meturation of the knowledge because these days many peoples are free due to covid-19 and they are interested to do work on this forum that's why I there are crypto community are in in maturation

It is still young .crypto currency is not mature.ten year are not enough to make it mature.it take more time.it depend on the expert to make it more strong.it is still growing as we a still learning from cryptocurrency.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:56 AM, Keith700 said:

As we can observe and witness throughout these 11 years, the cryptocurrency market has taken another indole and another more serious part that we have already been witnessing on the march, we have taken from being economically immature to being much more armored with the Over the years, tell me something do you think the Blockchain community is still very young? It has enjoyed many monetary advantages so far but is this the purpose of cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain?
We need the new generations to be trained for a better financial style that contributes to their economic stability.

Dude it depends upon the financial supporters of the cryptocurrencies and investors of cryptocurrencies if they are supporting and making investments then the prices are higher and if withdraw them and in this way its prices become lower

• +3 1

On 11/10/2019 at 11:56 PM, Keith700 said:

As we can observe and witness throughout these 11 years, the cryptocurrency market has taken another indole and another more serious part that we have already been witnessing on the march, we have taken from being economically immature to being much more armored with the Over the years, tell me something do you think the Blockchain community is still very young? It has enjoyed many monetary advantages so far but is this the purpose of cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain?
We need the new generations to be trained for a better financial style that contributes to their economic stability.

More than a decade of success is really really something to celebrate, the economic development achieved in that period has been influential with impact on Global finance, the future generations is indeed tasked with the responsibility of solving the current issues of value fluctuations and the rest.

• +1 1

I think that we must have a new generation that contributes to stabilizing financial matters and regulations related to the global economy and eliminating the existing existing system because it has ended and exhausted all countries, so if we think about new matters, which is teaching dealing with new currencies in schools, we will find a new generation that cares about it and finds new ideas that benefit everyone

In my view, the goals of the blockchain have not yet been achieved, they are still in the making, the future will be very dependent on them, I have done very well now, but the future will continue to surprise us, I am sure of that.

I do believe the blockchain community is very young . The world of crypto can grow so much more ,these are just in the beginning years of cryptocurrencies. The blockchain has to gain more acceptance to grow there are a lot of people out there who don't know about the benefits off the blockchain. And as there are still many developments taking place in the technology of blockchain I believe the blockchain can adapt as it grows.

With time, we find a lot of interest in the world of crypto and a lot of orientation by young people towards it,
There is a wide field and is maturing quickly and most people are trying to catch up with it. For young people, time is available for them to spread crypto and blockchain technologies,
As for the elderly, it is a field that invades their world and they must learn it if they want to survive.

• +2 1

the cryptocurrency is always growing and you can say that the community is also increasing that is why you can say that there are many of the things you can see and many of the people you can count on.