We All Should Fight Bitcoin Scams - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cyberczar

We All Should Fight Bitcoin Scams

of course we all have to fight Bitcoin scams, because fraud is so cruel, we all really have to fight fraud so we will never happen again like before.

Even me I want to stop scammers, they are destroying us and destroying bitcoin world, scam is the most worst thing in cryptocurrencies you feel always afraid from something he is like a nightmare. 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

Scams are albatrosses on Bitcoin. Everyone who wants to see more success for Bitcoin should find ways to combat crypto scam. https://www.cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoinwhoswho-you-can-tag-the-scammers-bitcoin-address/

There are few people who fight against the common ponzis, we must encourage the newbies not to fall into these traps, there are many vampires sucks bitcoins outside and we do not want that to continue happening.
The good ones are more, there are many scammers that have fallen even been persecuted in real life.

There is a solution to every problem. The problem we are all facing are “scammers” how do we fight scammers? We must stop  ourselves from giving them any opportunity to scam us. Don’t be greedy, warn others, report them. 

how to fight with hackers? I think we can't do anything just to bring back our coins, the best way to do is to avoid scammers, secure all the wallets and dont store you passwords online.

14 hours ago, jyfiuhookl said:

How to deal with hackers who hack exchanges? The best way is not to store much on cryptocurrency exchanges!

I understand recently that exchanges do have cold wallets and since this is the case, how do they still loss so much to hacking or this works differently, as in the coins in the cold wallets.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

14 hours ago, jyfiuhookl said:

How to deal with hackers who hack exchanges? The best way is not to store much on cryptocurrency exchanges!

Yes. No one should keep his assets in any exchange for long time. when you will go on a vacation mode, withdraw your money and keep in hard wallet.

Bengali?

View this Topic

That's really important topic for crypto investors. Many crypto investers come across daily scams in crypto Market. I think one clear authority should be established to deal with the cryptocurreny scams across worldwide. Also the users /victims should report these scams and aware the rest of the world about Cryptopia scams.

Nice heading, we have to form ourselves and fight for ourselves against those scammer. They ate many but not up to us which are investors in the market

I believe with all these regulation coming in bitcoin, scams will decrease that's the good part on regulations, I give it that.

Edited by teminalibug

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

#################################################

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

It is very crucial for those people who make their time valuable by doing the crypto, it is good that we know how to avoid the scammers and have knowledge to know if its real or fake by stop using suspicious site that have unbelievable offers

Yes, it is important. When I met a liar, I really wanted to defeat him. I think this is really stupid and deceptive, and it bothers others. The best way to avoid hackers and scammers is to do what you do not do, because it will put you in the worst situation in the world. Do not let your life offend these people, because if you do something wrong or do something wrong, it will hurt you. I also want to stop the scammers, they destroy us and destroy the world of bitcoins, fraud is one of the worst cryptocurrencies you are worried about. It was like a nightmare.

Fraudsters are now becoming more and more and you need to be vigilant and not enter into a conversation with them. Immediately identify violators and inform the administration. 

Get Bitcoin for a forum post: https://forum.stake.com

Register and earn more on investment box: https://yobit.net

Use the pos algorithm on the exchange and make profit from staking: https://www.binance.com

Yes. We must fight all those hackers who are scamming anyone. We should not tolerate this kind of action and please everyone be careful of your account.

Rather than fighting fraud in crypto it is better to be careful, we may not be able to understand fraud, they are very far away and the idea is very clever idea that can persuade people.

Of course, but how? Hackers controls those websites that is used for fraudulent acts such as scamming. All we gonna do is to prevent these sites and also we can warn our friends or family members who are also investing in cryptos. 

The best thing that everyone can do is to always stay vigilant to every users you will encounter to protect your beloved bitcoin from fraud people.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

in order for us to avoid scammers or getting scammed, we should put thorough  security in our accounts. we must observe and be cautious to identify those scammers.

To destroy scamers, I have to think like scamer, so I need hack scamers?)) Common user like me only can report scam project or keep their passwords and private keys in safety, I think.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

30 minutes ago, Jakezyrus said:

We can fight scammers and hackers, we can deal with them by preventing them to capture our data and identical informations. We must prevent clicking some links that seems to be not familiar. 

It seems like only protection against scammers. Do you have any ideas, how we can really fight? I think it's good when your personal data is protected, but what about others? Some newbies may suffer from scammers. I think there are not much information in cryptocommunity about protection personal data, and how scammers can steal your money.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Who does want to be scammed in the first place? NO ONE. That’s why we should stand to fight hackers and spammers. But i bet we have been once a scammer too. Nevertheless, we learned and do reformations about it. 

yes we need to fight with scammer. they destroy our crypto world they are very harmfull for us. we need take step against scammer