I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2 - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cyberczar

I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2

On 12/15/2019 at 4:31 PM, Tine0313 said:

I think if the bitcoin's price will be down on $100 many crypto users will give up on this industry. Second it would give large sadness in thier lives. Also, for me holding bitcoin is not crashing the price of bitcoin instead it makes it high because of the demand.

Yes if the Bitcoin crash to $100, there is many people will give up, sad, and maybe suicide. Because they don't believe that will happen. Also for me maybe i will hopeless. But for me and all people holding Bitcoin is same, they believe in the future of Bitcoin. Also holding Bitcoin make supply more limited where demand still growing can make the price going up and we can take profit.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Well, this will be not possible to happen, butcoin is the father of bitcoin and this coin is the highest price in all cryptocurrency coins so that this coin will never be dumped by $2, if this will be happen, bitcoin will be non sense to the society and also the other coin too.

I read that the cost of bitcoin is $ 1000, which means that lowering the price below this mark will lead to the collapse of bitcoin. $ 2 Bitcoin will never be worth it. either it will be more expensive, or it will not be at all

If bitcoin crashed in 2 usd , that means it needs to dump 3500x totally. so the people who invested now on bitcoin, they will face 3500x loss. do you really want this?

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/11/2019 at 3:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

Its not impossible for bitcoin to crash untill $100, we're talking about crypto anyway. But i think its will be really hard to happen. Today bitcoin price is about $7000. If it down to even just $5000 i'm pretty sure a lot of people will buy bitcoin. And it will cause Bitcoin price to spike again. Actually i don't really mind if Bitcoin crash to $100. If it happen i'll buy a lot of bitcoin for myself 😂

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

Nothing would change. It's either one of these scenarios that might happen:

1. Bitcoin would be sold by everyone, killing it to death since no one wants to hold it.
  2. In case the price somehow goes up after that (impossible, as of now) crash, then whales could reclaim their territory pretty easily since they have the funds to purchase back. Since the price wouldn't rise up that much if not because of them. They would surely loss a lot, but not enough to bring them out of the game.
  3. Whales hold for life, and a crash like that seems impossible to happen.

I don't want btc goes down to 100 or 50 usd . I think holding is a good way for making good profit and also holding help for making the price high .

For 2 dollars! It is possible, after all, no one could have predicted that the price would reach $12,000 today in its first year. So a sacred crush is possible and why at the end of this year and for a price of 1000 dollars I believe that everyone will be satisfied! I'm talking about what will buy.

its impossible!whale's will never let this happen .if its happen crypto world will explode and investers will lose their everything 

I also want a lot of things, I think that if bitcoin falls to the price of two dollars, 90% of people who use cryptocurrencies will stop using them.

This type of statement related to the statement Bitcoin is a bubble. In which writer said that one day bitcoin bubble will burst and price of this coin will come back to its starting price and also it will became garbage.

Uh, yeah.  I certainly do *not* want bitcoin to go that low, as it would mean something is terribly wrong with either the market or bitcoin itself.  You might think it would be a nifty opportunity to buy, but I can guarantee you it would scare a lot of people away from bitcoin, perhaps forever. 

The time when bitcoin rose from $0 to $5 has come and gone.  There was a time when bitcoin at $5 was an incredible thing, but it would not be that way if it were to get to that level again.

Greetings, my friend
My friend, everyone is searching and waiting for the bitcoin price to rise
Whales by nature want a greater share of Bitcoin gains
I don't think hodling kills bitcoin

I think it is not possible. that the bitcoin reaches to the 50$ ,100$. In this market there are million of dollars invested. It means that to reach at this level bitcoin have to dead so, all the investors returns its money so, it is possible otherwise it is impossible

On 11/11/2019 at 2:38 AM, Cyberczar said:

First of all. This is not possible and if it will go to that price definitely many people will buy and hold more btc

Join Coinbase Earn to earn free crypto by learning about it 

crypto.jpg.3dcbdca61ae4650abd1596f6e2e43cf4.jpg

Latest Hindi, English Song Lyrics

I completely agree that if Bitcoin fell to some 50 dollars it would be much better. The market would grow and Bitcoin would be bought up, of course its value would then return to normal, but it doesn’t matter

On 11/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

this became only a dream now. its very hard to come it even $3000, we have seen a depressed drop in 2019 but it cant dropped below $2900. and move back to $13 k and than $7k. So you should not wait to jump in at prices of even $2000 drop. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

Haha.. This could be only a myth that it will dropped to $2. Even when i have joined this fiels the bitcoin was at $360. And from that time i have never seen it even near $2500. 

I don't agree. Maybe you think if Bitcoin goes down to $ 2 we will be able to own Bitcoin and save it.  It's a shame if that happens Bitcoin could be worthless anymore in my opinion.  I love Bitcoin as now fixed at $ 7500 so if bitcoin go up it will be higher.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:00 AM, Selfish777 said:

For your impormation bitcoin price will not go down in that price because if that happened i think bitcoin will hard to increase its price again. So i think its good to not wish that bitcoin price will dump because of your own profit. 

That is true, that will never happen, bitcoin will find it hard to rise but still difficult to go low

Well i don't agree with you i don't think bitcoin can ever fell back to this price it could be a day dream but if it ever happened the whole crypto industry will fell dramatically and it will be biggest financial crisis of the century

At this time all new traders and people who joined crypto they think that bitcoin price falls to near 2000$ .they will buy bitcoin in huge amount and hold it until next bull run.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, Cyberczar said:

Everybody has his or her opinion concerning bitcoin price crashing down to $100 to $50 because they want to be able to purchase bitcoin I think that's the major reason why people want Bitcoin price crashing. But how possible could that be. 

I can not understand why people think that cryptoworld will be doomed. Those whales would be the prime factor for this to happen. But I still can not see the ending of cryptoworld.