I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2 - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cyberczar

I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2

I think you got crazy dude!

we all want to buy bitcoin at dump but i think no one want this type of dump. if btc goes under 1000 then we have to think it is the end.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Bitcoin will never crash down at $50 or just $2, It's hard to manipulate bitcoin that you want to dump at that price, even you make a fake news about bitcoin still will not dump.

• Useful or interesting 1

The drastic decrease makes the coins die, I think whether there is no value to bitcoin I am confused about that, hopefully we are always lucky in our strategy to reap the results in the crypto world.

Your thinking is very bad about bitcoin.bitcoin is now one of the best promising coin ever.i see dream with bitcoin and i think one day bitcoin will our digital payment.  

I see how much you hate whales, But that would never happen, miners would never let that happen, Bitcoin can never fall below miners cost.

Play dice game with faucet up to 3000 satoshi 30+ claims, min withdrawal 0.002 BTC here you go; https://duckdice.com/. Good luck you gonna need it.

Download Free Hollywood movies at; moviepb.com

I don't see any such system as Bitcoin dead.Because those who are holding, will they ever want to die?If the people of the big market turn away from it, then the people of other markets will take it for granted.And if the price is reduced by half this time, people will want to accept it again

If the price of bitcoin drops to the bottom you want, the currency will collapse in the market. Nobody will invest in it anymore. Even when whales sell it out to stabilize prices, it doesn't make sense.

What exists isn't progressively important to bitcoin, it will be even less significant to companions as a result of such an extraordinary decrease and may even turn into a dead coin in the long run.

Turn your crypto into any one of 29 fiat currencies of your choice, including EUR, USD, GBP, AUD and SGD with the knowledge that your money will be transferred to you as soon as the transaction is completed.

No financial institution is required to complete Bitcoin transactions, ... Anyone can generate Bitcoin through Bitcoin Miner.

1 USD I would like this to happen now because I have sales positions on several trading platforms and if that happens, I will have a lot of money but it's a dream because the popularity of the BTC increases

Well if bitcoin were going to decline in that manner many investors will pullout their stocks and their investments and disregards how many coins you can buy the market will be hardly recovering. 

That's amazing hope but the number is really bad. If bitcoin goes down in that level how many people will lost their asset in high quantity ( not only whales ) and how much people lost their job because of this ( developer )?. You need to know in several country, bitcoin is saver for their citizen because they don't have job, think again about your hope.

3 hours ago, miskyming said:

Bitcoin will never crash down at $50 or just $2, It's hard to manipulate bitcoin that you want to dump at that price, even you make a fake news about bitcoin still will not dump.

I completely agree with you that Bitcoin will never crash and that means only a price increase will make success. Soon we will see a rise in the price of bitcoin. 

There would be many things happening if the price of the Bitcoin falls down to 50-100$. At first people will buy as much btc as they can and this will lead to the shortage of the market. And also if the price of the Bitcoin dies the other coins are gonna die too with Bitcoin. 

1 minute ago, bliznec said:

I completely agree with you that Bitcoin will never crash and that means only a price increase will make success. Soon we will see a rise in the price of bitcoin. 

And i think it will happen that bitcoin price will crash to down 2 dollar but just in dream not in real life because bitcoin is not in the position to lose their value at 2 dollar.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I also wish to do that but no one can do anything as everything is fixed and we cant also do anything according to our own will.

As dear brother the market of bitcoin is very good it is very demand able it will be beneficial for you if you have not try before you should must try it then you will understand bitcoin. 

I think it won't solve the pope, this might make a bad bitcoin image, investors will fear losing if they invest in bitcoin, the effect is that other coins will also be affected by cryptocurrency distrust.

On 11.11.2019 at 00:53, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

This can happen theoretically and probably will happen. But the current price is not beneficial to  dumping and sell all coinst for holders.

4 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

You know what sometimes I've been thinking why there are lot of people saying and praying or hoping that bitcoin will crash to 2$, why? because the price now is too expensive? that's the reason why they want it to happen. And these type of people for me are so stupid, they are very greedy, bitcoin might fall its price but not in the price they want. 

They are not stupid, be sensitive to your words. Yes they are greedy but we can respect their styles of earning. Because most of the people here has different strategies to earn money just like buying bitcoin at the lowest price of it they sell it high.

Good communication with each other could help this forum more presentable. 

On 11/10/2019 at 10:53 PM, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

The rise in the price of bitcoin is very easy in the event that the prominent current problems are eliminated:
Slow down conversions
High exchange commissions
They were the pre-eminent power of the blockchain system, and are now its main problem.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, Cyberczar said:

If this happens, Bitcoin or digital currencies will no longer exist,  99 % of the traders   will go bankrupt

Of traders and the market will collapse , i think you should think again about your opinion 

Without hodling, it is unlikely that the price of bitcoin would have grown so much over the years. The balance of supply and demand has a big impact on price. But it is precisely such a rapid rise of Bitcoin and attracted such attention to it.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:47 AM, Jon said:

If bitcoin mistakenly goes down to 100$, 99% of crypto traders will give it over. Crypto will die gradually and nothing can be done to revive that

Exactly so, if it drops to 100 usd then surely a lot of people will go bankrupt because of it and I don't want to be a victim.