I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cyberczar

I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2

On 11/11/2019 at 7:48 AM, hrvnthgrt said:

If bitcoin crashed, cryptocurrency will fall, bitcoin is like a foundation of the crypto world. People who invested a lot in bitcoin will loss their investments. 

I agree with your opinion.
Actually bitcoin is the foundation for all coins so if the price of bitcoin falls then crypto will fall too therefore investors will fail to invest, so I'm sure everyone including you expects the price of bitcoin to recover and develop again the highest price in the market so that everyone can invest back.

Ahahah maybe in the future. When I first time know about crypto I think the same. I wanted that Bitcoin cost 2$ but when saw that he grow up all the time i realised that i never but Bitcoin in 2$

I dont agree with you.Bitcoin price never down too low price.It is impossible to bitcoin price crash to under $100.I also think holding bitcoin is not bad 

This will oсcur irrespective оf what the cоnditions. Pitiful tо say wе're as niсеly lаtе сurrеntly tо buy a bitсоin.

We all Hope seem to want a lots of Bitcoin.  At the moment you are hoping that BTC crashes to $ 2, so you can buy a lot when BTC is cheap.  With the hope that bitcoin will rise again.  If bitcoin falls to $ 2 it could be, but it looks like market confidence will be lost at that time.  And many people will left bitcoin in the end.

If the Bitcoin will comes to 2$ then means Bitcoin is totally finished and if you want to become a millionaire then buy those coins which price is so much low because one time Bitcoin price is low but peoples will not buy that coin and now we see so many coins which are trusted and future is so much bright.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.

43 minutes ago, EeeshaX said:

If Bitcoin will crash to $2 the whales will not allow that, they will pump in much money as possible, they don't want to be in loss

Yeah, I agree with you, there will be a whale war when bitcoin crash to $2 price. The balance of the crypto market is will destroy if the price of bitcoin crash to the ground. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

5 hours ago, riddleoleh said:

Ahahah maybe in the future. When I first time know about crypto I think the same. I wanted that Bitcoin cost 2$ but when saw that he grow up all the time i realised that i never but Bitcoin in 2$

Bitcoin has a rapid growth so that bitcoin can develop every time, therefore many people want to understand bitcoin because it is profitable and able to provide a good future.
Sometimes what you think can blame yourself because the prediction of bitcoin prices can exceed the limits that you thought before.

1 hour ago, EeeshaX said:

Which makes it not possible, we will not allow that to happen. Most about 90% will have to exit the market to stay with the stable coins

The governments that supporting bitcoin like the US you think they will not make any moves when bitcoin crash. They will surely do big moves to recover the price of bitcoin to protect their interests.

Dreaming is good but it won't happen actually in recent days. If you analyse past few years about Bitcoin price then you will understand your prediction will not be true. So it won't crash into 2 dollar.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

The value of bitcoin is inevitable meaning we cannot control it. Bitcoin is really essential to many. In bitcoin you can do mining and trading. In trading uou just have to invest your money and wait for the charts ans trades and get so much money as your return on investment.

i dont want this thing to hapoen because if it fall the wholr crypro currency will go down as well why because the bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency so if bitcoin fell everything will fell as well

1 hour ago, EeeshaX said:

Not only the US, other countires and industries like the china, will also make further move to recover our bitcoin for us

Yeah, that's why it is really impossible for bitcoin to crash to $2. Many countries will go to war if that scenario happens. Lol

14 minutes ago, EeeshaX said:

Lol war, there will be no war actually. The thing that will happen is that no one will trade it again and it will be dead in no time

You got the wrong idea I mean trade war. Bitcoin $2 is a disaster every country will take that all if bitcoin reaches $2. If bitcoin dies then crypto will die too.

How do you destroy the price of bitcoin until it drops sharply? On the other side, many popes still monopolize the circulation of bitcoin so they make a profit.You must have enough strength to do it.

I don't think bitcoin will become profitable anymore if that happens. Maybe the prices won't rise because of the whales.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

Bitcoin will come so down like you want to 2$ then i think its impossible because if this will done by BTC then all the crypto market is crash and so many peoples which are invest in it they loss their all money. If the BTC will come on 2$ then may be the next coin which will run the market is ETH.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.

If this is a dream, then this must be one of the biggest dream ever had. how do you think Bitcoin going dow to as low as even $20? then even $2.

I think if bitcoin fall down then the crypto world will be fall down at a time.Also there are many investors who invested a lot of money in bitcoin they will lose their all.

Vào ngày 11/11/2019 lúc 03:53, Cyberczar cho biết:

Tôi thực sự mong muốn, hoàn toàn khác nhau. Một trong những thứ mà bạn có thể sử dụng bitcoin. Tôi cho ăn với phần cứng và phần còn lại. Phần mềm tính toán của chúng tôi

if you hold around 1 btc right now you probably don't want it to go down to 100 or 50 $. because you don't really keep it up you want them to discount this is not good

I think if the world collapses Bitcoin electronic money will collapse at some point. In addition, many investors have invested a lot of money into Bitcoin, they will lose everything. I can buy some Bitcoins at the current price and get big profits in the future.

Bitcoin will never drop to $ 2 because if bitcoin drops to the level of two dollars or $ 50, then everyone will buy bitcoin and this will lead to the extinction of all cryptocurrencies. Chaos will begin in the blockchain and wherever there is bitcoin.