I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cyberczar

I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2

I don't think it's pleasant to be jealous. What sham you lead from a bitcoin wreck? What is your pro? Personally, I'm certain it will never happen and anything will be fine.

If the btc price fall down to $100-$50 than the scenerio will be undescribable. The fact is it won't be happened untill the whales want. No one can regulate the btc price. If btc price fall down to $50 than there will be a great impact on alt coins. Some top alt coins will try to be substitute of btc. 

[¶] If you like this post please tap on 💙 button.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Bitcoin  The price will never be so low that people pay for it by using Bitcoin   , so I think that in the future if a seller gets so low, they will be buy Bitcoin.I don't think bitcoin prices are ever low because I think bitcoin is a   popular  name will always go up if it ever decreases. in 2020 i think bitcoin get  price  like  15000 dollar

Edited by nahidfresh99

On 11/11/2019 at 9:39 AM, Marjmae said:

Yeah, i'm strongly agree with you mate, i get your point on what you are talking about. If bitcoin will go down, there are many possible to happen like crypto currency will fall too because bitcoin is a huge part of crypto currencies. Just like that. 

Yes that's true, i strongly agree with you because if the price of bitcoin will crash up to $2, it will cause a huge bad impact to crypto industry that may cause a failing currency. Did you get my point?  Sorry for my english and correct me if i'm wrong. 

I think you got crazy dude!

we all want to buy bitcoin at dump but i think no one want this type of dump. if btc goes under 1000 then we have to think it is the end.

Bengali?

View this Topic

The drastic decrease makes the coins die, I think whether there is no value to bitcoin I am confused about that, hopefully we are always lucky in our strategy to reap the results in the crypto world.

I see how much you hate whales, But that would never happen, miners would never let that happen, Bitcoin can never fall below miners cost.

That's amazing hope but the number is really bad. If bitcoin goes down in that level how many people will lost their asset in high quantity ( not only whales ) and how much people lost their job because of this ( developer )?. You need to know in several country, bitcoin is saver for their citizen because they don't have job, think again about your hope.

There would be many things happening if the price of the Bitcoin falls down to 50-100$. At first people will buy as much btc as they can and this will lead to the shortage of the market. And also if the price of the Bitcoin dies the other coins are gonna die too with Bitcoin. 

1 minute ago, bliznec said:

I completely agree with you that Bitcoin will never crash and that means only a price increase will make success. Soon we will see a rise in the price of bitcoin. 

And i think it will happen that bitcoin price will crash to down 2 dollar but just in dream not in real life because bitcoin is not in the position to lose their value at 2 dollar.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11.11.2019 at 00:53, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

This can happen theoretically and probably will happen. But the current price is not beneficial to  dumping and sell all coinst for holders.

LBRY - Content Freedom. Get bonuses (In the LBC crypto coin every day.
Watch videos, create your own channel,add videos and get rewarded. 
https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@Abstraction.S.D:5 

4 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

You know what sometimes I've been thinking why there are lot of people saying and praying or hoping that bitcoin will crash to 2$, why? because the price now is too expensive? that's the reason why they want it to happen. And these type of people for me are so stupid, they are very greedy, bitcoin might fall its price but not in the price they want. 

They are not stupid, be sensitive to your words. Yes they are greedy but we can respect their styles of earning. Because most of the people here has different strategies to earn money just like buying bitcoin at the lowest price of it they sell it high.

Good communication with each other could help this forum more presentable. 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

If this happens, Bitcoin or digital currencies will no longer exist,  99 % of the traders   will go bankrupt

Of traders and the market will collapse , i think you should think again about your opinion 

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

Without hodling, it is unlikely that the price of bitcoin would have grown so much over the years. The balance of supply and demand has a big impact on price. But it is precisely such a rapid rise of Bitcoin and attracted such attention to it.

I think Bitcoin crash will not like jumping to $2. If that happen in short time, i just think people will not again trust cryptocurrency. Maybe yes you can get many Bitcoin, but overall useless because people don't want buy it again.

Also for all altcoin will crash maybe to $0, that is crazy, like nuclear throwing to your home without any attention.

Your dream become whales is too high until i never think like that lol.

Just buy what price you think cheap now then trade it to gain profit. Simple.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Hmmm I wish that could actually happen because many people want bitcoin price to drop so that they could get hold of bitcoin I believe that's you want bitcoin price to crash upto $2 but how possible could if that happen everybody will become bitcoin holder. 

I also want a lot of things, such as becoming a millionaire and having a huge house. But unfortunately this is unlikely to happen, you have to put up with it, bitcoin is unlikely to fall to $ 2.

That would be second chance for those who did not manage to buy bitcoin before 2017. But I think this can only happen if whales want and organize it. Otherwise there are no preconditions for such things 

This is not possible that BTC will crash and it will come on 2$ because now it is on just 7100$ and if the BTC will crash then it will crash all the crypto market and we all are in loss and again BTC will not recover because this is a world big loss and so many business man will try to completely down this because so many peoples will invest in it.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.db30fb4f747ed3bbf33e640f1e09c2d2.png

On 11/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

Why are you so against whales?

I think it's not easy that bitcoin prise is goes down to 2$ 

Because bitcoin is a very popular coin nowdays and everybody who know about it will use it and more and more usauge of bitcoin still remain it's prise approx constant ..

Have a good day

IMG_20200426_154711_635.jpg.39dc9c59c05e51dbab223fda6a361376.jpg

I think bitcoin's price crashing to $2 is really impossible, also if this happen I think bitcoin is not that profitable anymore because many of it's investor will lose their investments especially those who really invest a lot in bitcoin. Also, I think bitcoin will be useless because of it's price.