I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cyberczar

I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2

On 11/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

If the price of Bitcoin drops to $100, many people will go bankrupt. Especially those who have been stockpiling for a long time. It's also good if the price drops dramatically like that. There will be a repetitation of the amount and balance adjustment in this case.

3 hours ago, Cryptoc said:

The whales are just lucky. What if you are part if the whales, would you want that? In the process we too will lose. Just do your own investment and think positively. 

Well said, if anyone missed the initial chance of buying in when the price of Bitcoin was low, those type of investors will not still invest now and when it gets to $30k+ they would still hope it drops back to what it is now.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 11/11/2019 at 7:48 AM, hrvnthgrt said:

If bitcoin crashed, cryptocurrency will fall, bitcoin is like a foundation of the crypto world. People who invested a lot in bitcoin will loss their investments. 

I agree with your opinion.
Actually bitcoin is the foundation for all coins so if the price of bitcoin falls then crypto will fall too therefore investors will fail to invest, so I'm sure everyone including you expects the price of bitcoin to recover and develop again the highest price in the market so that everyone can invest back.

I dont agree with you.Bitcoin price never down too low price.It is impossible to bitcoin price crash to under $100.I also think holding bitcoin is not bad 

If the Bitcoin will comes to 2$ then means Bitcoin is totally finished and if you want to become a millionaire then buy those coins which price is so much low because one time Bitcoin price is low but peoples will not buy that coin and now we see so many coins which are trusted and future is so much bright.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.db30fb4f747ed3bbf33e640f1e09c2d2.png

43 minutes ago, EeeshaX said:

If Bitcoin will crash to $2 the whales will not allow that, they will pump in much money as possible, they don't want to be in loss

Yeah, I agree with you, there will be a whale war when bitcoin crash to $2 price. The balance of the crypto market is will destroy if the price of bitcoin crash to the ground. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

5 hours ago, riddleoleh said:

Ahahah maybe in the future. When I first time know about crypto I think the same. I wanted that Bitcoin cost 2$ but when saw that he grow up all the time i realised that i never but Bitcoin in 2$

Bitcoin has a rapid growth so that bitcoin can develop every time, therefore many people want to understand bitcoin because it is profitable and able to provide a good future.
Sometimes what you think can blame yourself because the prediction of bitcoin prices can exceed the limits that you thought before.

1 hour ago, EeeshaX said:

Which makes it not possible, we will not allow that to happen. Most about 90% will have to exit the market to stay with the stable coins

The governments that supporting bitcoin like the US you think they will not make any moves when bitcoin crash. They will surely do big moves to recover the price of bitcoin to protect their interests.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

The value of bitcoin is inevitable meaning we cannot control it. Bitcoin is really essential to many. In bitcoin you can do mining and trading. In trading uou just have to invest your money and wait for the charts ans trades and get so much money as your return on investment.

1 hour ago, EeeshaX said:

Not only the US, other countires and industries like the china, will also make further move to recover our bitcoin for us

Yeah, that's why it is really impossible for bitcoin to crash to $2. Many countries will go to war if that scenario happens. Lol

14 minutes ago, EeeshaX said:

Lol war, there will be no war actually. The thing that will happen is that no one will trade it again and it will be dead in no time

You got the wrong idea I mean trade war. Bitcoin $2 is a disaster every country will take that all if bitcoin reaches $2. If bitcoin dies then crypto will die too.

How do you destroy the price of bitcoin until it drops sharply? On the other side, many popes still monopolize the circulation of bitcoin so they make a profit.You must have enough strength to do it.

I don't think bitcoin will become profitable anymore if that happens. Maybe the prices won't rise because of the whales.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

Bitcoin will come so down like you want to 2$ then i think its impossible because if this will done by BTC then all the crypto market is crash and so many peoples which are invest in it they loss their all money. If the BTC will come on 2$ then may be the next coin which will run the market is ETH.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.db30fb4f747ed3bbf33e640f1e09c2d2.png

If this is a dream, then this must be one of the biggest dream ever had. how do you think Bitcoin going dow to as low as even $20? then even $2.

I think if the world collapses Bitcoin electronic money will collapse at some point. In addition, many investors have invested a lot of money into Bitcoin, they will lose everything. I can buy some Bitcoins at the current price and get big profits in the future.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

Are you sure you want bitcoin to be worth that much? whales exist and play a large role in "market manipulation". Defeating whales is impossible, especially to reduce the value of bitcoin if they do not want the value of bitcoin to fall. Not only whales but small holders will also be crashed, holding shows the user's trust in bitcoin, I think that the holders also maintain the crypto value.

I wish that I can turn back the time and can buy Bitcoin for less than $5? But I don't want the BTC crashes to $2. I think this will never happen, the big guys have other interests.

Why do you write such bad words?) Because I'm just waiting for bitcoin for 20 thousand dollars at least, since if it drops to some 2 dollars, then I'll just go bankrupt from the word at all. Although if I did not have bitcoin, then I would also certainly want bitcoin for $ 2.

This will not happen even in dreams lol
It is impossible to fall for this price no matter what crises Bitcoin is going to suffer
Because it has exceeded this price years ago

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/11/2019 at 3:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

I'm not sure bitcoin will crash up to $ 100 or $ 50 because the popularity of bitcoin is hype right now.
And we know the market is bleeding now but there will be a surge in prices after the market bleeding.

Speaking of whales, they won't be easily fooled by the market, they know more about the market and I'm sure there are a group of whales out there.

sometimes I also hope it happens (fast-crash but not down to $50😑), but I also have a lot of worries if it really happens.😂

This is impossible and you wish that because you have no experience in this area and Bitcoin has put a very strong support point at the price of at least 4000 and can not come down below this limit

Life is great and enjoy it

We just pray for bitcoin to rise dramatically. so we can both feel how the increase is. I never pray that bitcoin will die. I believe that there will be changes later.