I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cyberczar

I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2

16 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

If it is going to crash, who do you think is going to crash it? Obviously the whales that will still buy up the lot and you will still be left with nothing and if the whales really decides to crash it to because they want out, then it is not coming back up cos the whales are the big corporations and high networth individuals. Sorry this ain't happening. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

What you say would also mean that BTC would be dead... if the whales hold most part of bitcoins and they wouldn't be the ones selling, the reason for the crash would be that there would be no buy orders higher than $50/btc (this is supply and demand)...

Everytime the whales sell their bags, they pump prices on a bull run... then they re-buy during bear season

Edited by dentolas

BTC at $ 2 is impossible to happen, but in the extreme case it would buy large quantities.

Free ZEN tap   https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=26685

My friend, If you are saying this for profit that you want to earn. then you can invest now also. Bitcoin will rise hard again and you will regret if you don't buy at this time

Bengali?

View this Topic

If bitcoin stops working, much will happen, and that's not exactly what you said. For example, having one bitcoin in this basket will be easy, you can drop it, and if we talk about these Whales, they will fall, but I think when the price goes up again there will be another point and I will understand it point, even if I personally want the value of Bitcoin to go down so that we can buy it. Some will get a lot of money in the future. I just want to talk about the possibilities of bitcoin issues.

Big affect will happen to the market if bitcoin crash down to $50, I'm sure many coins will be dead, but that won't happen, many investors investing bitcoin so bitcoin will not get down easily to $50.

No, my friend, this will not be for Bitcoin to cost $ 2 or less. If this happened then it was a disaster for all of humanity. Maybe $ 2 million but not $ 2 for bitcoin. 

18 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

That is the height of selfishness and greed. You would be happy to buy Bitcoin at $50 and then sell at $50,000, while others lose Billions of dollars? Where were you 2008, when Bitcoin was going for $0.01 or in 2010 when 2 pizzas was bought for 10000 Bitcoin?

https://www.investopedia.com/news/bitcoin-pizza-day-celebrating-20-million-pizza-order/

468x60.png

19 hours ago, Rashidpk said:

I don't think it will be $100 I think, It is quite possible, at the end of the year I think will be pump of the market and bitcoin will reach 10k$, but I would like to see some growth even earlier, because only disappointments just this year and last year.

I didn’t think the price of BTC could go down to $100 either. The price could hit 10k again this year. I have the feeling many will be left behind when the bull run starts and then regrets will kick in. You keep waiting for BTC to go to $2. Thanks for sharing. 

If bitcoin falls to the price of $ 100 or $ 50 this will make bitcoin lose a lot of investors, because many holders will be disadvantaged. And there will be panic selling, investors will be more afraid to invest in bitcoin because the price dropped dramatically from $ 8,000 to to $ 100. I don't think whales will let bitcoin go down to $ 100.

23 hours ago, Rg123 said:

Well, holding is good its not killing bitcoin because many people investing bitcoin for earned money so whats wrong with that? 

Most enthusiasts are positive about the incoming bullrun starting 2020 or when BTC reaches $10K.
Investing at this point is not a bad deal. I am not recommending but if given the option to invest now or invest later in the year, I would choose now.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

By that time, Bitcoin will have no use already as here are other competitors to the throne it is occupying. For BTC to come to that level there must be a competing reason and the reason can be that only a few remaining people are interested with the coin. I am sure that another one can come on top removing BTC from the scene. 

14 hours ago, monir khan said:

If bitcoin price is down, cryptocurrency will fall. People who invested a lot in bitcoin will loss their investments. So i hope bitcoin price rise again.

Yes, Bitcoin has shown its existence, and this is the right time for investment.  But before we decide to buy or invest, then we should monitor prices in the market first, to get the best price.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

You indirectly hope for the destruction of bitcoin. This is not a matter of whales or holding, when the value of bitcoin drops to what you expect, then will the user still believe in bitcoin and want to rebuild. Experience when the decline in the value of bitcoin in 2018, many users fret and losers, bitcoin fought for a heavy revival.

At the current time to see bitcoin massive fall is quite difficult especially you were expect $100 for each bitcoin but i have an advice for you if you want to bought bitcoin at cheap price then you can starting to build a time machine and after that you can go back in the past of few years and bought bitcoin on that year

I am not totally agree with you.Cause i think if bitcoin fall down then the crypto world will be fall down at a time.Also there are many investors who invested a lot of money in bitcoin they will lose their all.I would rather wish i can buy some bitcoin at current price and get huge profit in future.

Any time bitcoin is normally off, umpteen things can happen as well as genital herpes virus treatments talked about, as an illustration, it may come to be very easy to experience 1 bitcoin in that case you’re able to put the software, considering the fact that everyone outlined this approach whales the can slip still I presume when fee is normally superior once you'll see an alternative whales.

This will not happen, and if this happens it will cause the destruction of the trading market because everyone will buy a lot of bitcoin and it will not be possible for people to sell it. Of course the miners will also abandon their work

I don’t think it happen and honestly i don't want it to happen. But if it’s happen then a lot of things will happen like the whole crypto community will in danger, all holder are going to loss, no one will Trust bitcoin all of will think It's scam etc.         

On 11/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

If the price of Bitcoin drops to $100, many people will go bankrupt. Especially those who have been stockpiling for a long time. It's also good if the price drops dramatically like that. There will be a repetitation of the amount and balance adjustment in this case.

You want btc to go down to $ 2. This is not possible because there are a lot of people holding it and what if they have $ 2 left

On 11/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, Cyberczar said:

The whales are just lucky. What if you are part if the whales, would you want that? In the process we too will lose. Just do your own investment and think positively. 

Any time bitcoin crashed, cryptocurrency should crash, bitcoin will be a fabulous makeup foundation for the crypto country. Men and women that sunk quite a lot for bitcoin should impairment most of the investment opportunities.

3 hours ago, Cryptoc said:

The whales are just lucky. What if you are part if the whales, would you want that? In the process we too will lose. Just do your own investment and think positively. 

Well said, if anyone missed the initial chance of buying in when the price of Bitcoin was low, those type of investors will not still invest now and when it gets to $30k+ they would still hope it drops back to what it is now.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Existing things are no longer valuable to Bitcoin: due to such a serious decline, it will become even more useless for friends and may even become the ultimate cause of death. Go on, if we talk about these whales, they will fall, but I think that when the price rises again, another whale will appear