I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cyberczar

I Want Bitcoin To Crash To $2

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

• +2 1

If bitcoin is down, many things will happen not just what you said, for example it is going to be so easy to have 1 bitcoin in this cas you can hold it, and if we talked about this whales they will fall down but I think when the price is high again there will be another whales 

4 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

I really wish that the price of Bitcoin would come crashing down to say $100 or $50. This would reset the imbalance that has made whales hold most of the bitcoins. I suppose if it really crash fast and hard most whales would drop it like hot potatoes. This hoarding (hodling is killing Bitcoin. What do you think?

i don't think holding is killing bitcoin,, holding is increase bitcoin price i think... if bitcoin market crash and it price down under 100$ i am also buy so many coin and hold them for good price but i think it will don't happen mate.. bitcoin market will crash every year but it impossible to get under 100$ mate... when bitcoin price crash then it come at least 2k or 3k $ mate and it will also good for hold ...

5 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

I don't think it's good to be jealous. What do you get from a bitcoin crash? What is your benefit? Personally, I'm sure it will never happen and everything will be fine.

Interesting opinion! But I still do not understand how a holding can kill bitcoin? The fact that it grows very quickly and people do not have time to buy and earn..?

But this would never happen in my opinion, most of the whales know the value ,& worth of bitcoin. Will share one interesting fact that 55%of bitcoins is holders by just 1% of Wallets and they are all whales & strong believer of bitcoin & cryptocurreny. They always try to rule the market , so i don't think we can see btc to 2$.

This wont happen no matter what the circumstances. Sad to say we are too late now to buy a cheap bitcoin.

• -2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

5 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

In part, if the price of any asset (in this case, bitcoin), would represent a reset of certain bad phenomena that affect the path of this cryptoactive, such as whales, it is very difficult for the price to fall until that round of the 2 dollars, almost impossible, there really would have to be something better than bitcoin or just that it becomes obsolete by its own nature and ecosystem, it would be nice if that happened to the two dollars but auch, it's hard.. maybe that would buy thousands of Btc.

I think this will not only kill the whales, it will kill all the Bitcoin dealers. Not only are whales holding the bitcoin right they are holding the bulk of it but there are also a lot of ordinary people holding bitcoin and this will cause them a huge loss they may not bear. On the other hand, this sharp drop in the price you remember will make the whales buy more and may buy all the bitcoin on the market and the problem will not end.

i dont want this thing to hapoen because if it fall the wholr crypro currency will go down as well why because the bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency so if bitcoin fell everything will fell as well

8 minutes ago, RieL said:

i dont want this thing to hapoen because if it fall the wholr crypro currency will go down as well why because the bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency so if bitcoin fell everything will fell as well

Dont worry it will not gonna happen because like what you said it is the foundation of cryptocurrency so it means many will support bitcoin no matter what.

7 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

Well, holding is good its not killing bitcoin because many people investing bitcoin for earned money so whats wrong with that? 

You may think, you can buy many coins and hold them for good price, it wouldn't happen. The idea if BTC is down. Cryptocurrency will fall... 

16 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

If this happen then many rich man will become begger. and any government will buy all the bitcoin and controll it in future. it is not the feature of bitcoin.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Why should it crash to $2, you have your reason and that is not all about investment sake, but that wouldn't be possible that is a hell of a crash from $9000 to $2

If it is going to crash, who do you think is going to crash it? Obviously the whales that will still buy up the lot and you will still be left with nothing and if the whales really decides to crash it to because they want out, then it is not coming back up cos the whales are the big corporations and high networth individuals. Sorry this ain't happening. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

What you say would also mean that BTC would be dead... if the whales hold most part of bitcoins and they wouldn't be the ones selling, the reason for the crash would be that there would be no buy orders higher than $50/btc (this is supply and demand)...

Everytime the whales sell their bags, they pump prices on a bull run... then they re-buy during bear season

Edited by dentolas

BTC at $ 2 is impossible to happen, but in the extreme case it would buy large quantities.

• -3 1

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

My friend, If you are saying this for profit that you want to earn. then you can invest now also. Bitcoin will rise hard again and you will regret if you don't buy at this time

Bengali?

View this Topic

18 hours ago, Cyberczar said:

That is the height of selfishness and greed. You would be happy to buy Bitcoin at $50 and then sell at $50,000, while others lose Billions of dollars? Where were you 2008, when Bitcoin was going for $0.01 or in 2010 when 2 pizzas was bought for 10000 Bitcoin?

https://www.investopedia.com/news/bitcoin-pizza-day-celebrating-20-million-pizza-order/

On 11/11/2019 at 3:53 AM, Cyberczar said:

You indirectly hope for the destruction of bitcoin. This is not a matter of whales or holding, when the value of bitcoin drops to what you expect, then will the user still believe in bitcoin and want to rebuild. Experience when the decline in the value of bitcoin in 2018, many users fret and losers, bitcoin fought for a heavy revival.

At the current time to see bitcoin massive fall is quite difficult especially you were expect $100 for each bitcoin but i have an advice for you if you want to bought bitcoin at cheap price then you can starting to build a time machine and after that you can go back in the past of few years and bought bitcoin on that year

I am not totally agree with you.Cause i think if bitcoin fall down then the crypto world will be fall down at a time.Also there are many investors who invested a lot of money in bitcoin they will lose their all.I would rather wish i can buy some bitcoin at current price and get huge profit in future.

This will not happen, and if this happens it will cause the destruction of the trading market because everyone will buy a lot of bitcoin and it will not be possible for people to sell it. Of course the miners will also abandon their work