Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates?

Of course. A lot of people use arbitrage to earn money and its not that hard. You just try to find places where you can buy for 10 and sell for 11, so you just buy send to the other and sell.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:09 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Have you ever tried this method? What are the best exchangers to trust for this kind of trading?

Which coins do you recommend for exchanges?

No, actually these websites are fake and you'll end up losing your BTC. However, the first thing I thought you're speaking of are two different rates at real exchanges. I once found this and it actually worked for me!

You'll need to find an exchange with low withdrawal fees first. The coin I used for moving funds is DOGE.

I found an exchange A, where I could buy my COIN at 100 Satoshi BTC. I bought that coin.

I withdrew (with low fees) these coins to exchange B, where I could sell my COIN for 110 Satoshi

I had to move my BTC to exchange A to repeat it, but BTC withdrawal fees obviously are huge, so I sold BTC for DOGE, withdrew it from exchange B to exchange A and exchanged DOGE back to BTC to repeat it.

Now I only had to repeat these steps until I filled all the orders that were worth for me or until the market changed again. If you liked my tutorial give me a heart! Do you want me to make a full topic about this?

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes you can.but you have to focus or spend time on it.

And most of the traders arw doing this and you can 

Earn any coins they will give profit but sometimes it is

Depends on exchanges rates.

I assume this is arbitrage inside the cryptocurrency market by comparing numerous coin fees. it may be worthwhile if we've got quite a few capital. because there's a primary factor that have to be considered, specifically the fee of cryptocurrency switch. Do now not let us even lose on excessive switch fees.

You must develop a good plan to study price differences in the market, and if you study the currencies correctly, you will be able to obtain good profits in short periods.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are websites trying to trick you this way so be careful
But profit can be made through the difference between the platform prices, but the person needs good capital as well as experience

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Arsm420 said:

You will pay a very high fee for all fees associated with the withdrawal fee. Because I doubt you can make the same profit with less funds. If you have more money to invest, you can probably make a profit this way. 

Yes, when he will gonna withdraw bitcoin or transfer it , it requires so much fee so I guess, it is better to convert it in another currency for faster and lower fees.

On 11/10/2019 at 8:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

There are two things that comes to mind:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

This type of strategy is dumb to me, there might be a small difference between exchanges rates on different exchange but the difference cannot be capitalized one to make profit and the exchange chain-ex.space, I have never heard about it. But changelly is one of the front leading exchange. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes we can earn money by this method but many exchange have high transaction fee so our earned profit goes in transactions fee. But if we have high quantity of btc then we can make  huge profit. 

I also see that there is price difference in Bitcoin in different different exchange , I see sometime price difference in yobit and binance is More than 100$ ( not always ) . if we have good amount of Bitcoin or in others currency then we can easly makes Good passive income through it. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

yes you could try this however you want to always up date statistics because alternate the usage of price want right moment. In forex the indicator we call it momentum in crypto we name it arbitrate. i'm positive this is hard strategy due to the fact if put off take place your strategy will fail.

Yes it is possible to make profit by this method but my friend told me you need at least $100 to do this method. Maybe it is true and you need to exchange multiple times to earn good profit.

Yes it is possible to get profit from different exchanges sites when if you have more experience and the rates of that day.. The traders works according to that condition and earn aprox 100 to 200 dollars easily..... So different exchanges sites are useful for that.... 

I am much concerned regarding the credibility of these exchanges, I think you must search these websites on youtube and te payment proofs too and than try it, never try it before you have complete information and payment ptoofs for sure.

12 minutes ago, JamesTheBest said:

The main way that you can realise a profit from such trading is when the value of one currency changes relative to the other. So why not?

In this type of market, you are trading the same coin on two exchanges, some people have bots that compare the price of more than two exchanges with them, they make use of it for profit. But in this type of trading, high amount of money is required for the trading called arbitrage. 

On 5/14/2020 at 7:35 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes we can earn money by this method but many exchange have high transaction fee so our earned profit goes in transactions fee. But if we have high quantity of btc then we can make  huge profit. 

About the issue of transaction fee, stable coins transactions fee is stable also, not in percentage of the total of the amount to be withdrawn. There are ways to manipulate stable coins and unstable coins together to earn from arbitrage. Although, high amount of funds is required. 

Not really ... When the exchange finds out that the price has changed, you put high fees on the withdrawal, and of course if the price difference is a few dollars, you will need a huge amount of bitcoin in order to fill the fees and at the same time make some profits, and withdrawing this bitcoin requires a very long time until it reaches the  exchange The other may fluctuate and the bitcoin price on this exchange becomes lower than the price on the first exchange, and so the fees were lost without gaining anything.

Quite an interesting way to make money. I think that you should try this type of income. This method is called arbitration. It is based on the difference in rates of different currencies on the sites. I don't think it is profitable for such platforms to deceive customers.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

https://earn-money.host

There are two things that comes to mind:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

do you need to invest? And what risks does this platform have, or is it trustworthy to be able to invest and win?

Like my friend said, thats is possible with the classic process of arbitrage, just dont take of your eyes from marketcap in exchanges information..

Without a doubt, the exchange rate often favors the profits to be obtained from the trades made, it is all a matter of knowing how to understand the market movements in your favor and do things at the right time

One way to participate in the fiber of Bitcoin, and the other cryptocurrencies, is to use one of the many currency exchange sites on the web typically called "exchanges", which are like online exchange houses, in which You can convert fiduciary money (traditional currency) to cryptocurrencies, at the current price established by the marketcap * for each ecosystem.

The beginning of all platforms aims to profit, so we must put this fact before our eyes
If you find a platform that sells bitcoin, for example, that is lower than the price on most platforms, then trust and make sure that this price difference is compensated by the platform by another item such as trading fees, withdrawal fees or the minimum withdrawal amount.