Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates?

Traders tend to use a lot more tricks to generate profit in the short-term. One of the oldest techniques is arbitrage.

Arbitrage is super simple, and has been utilized for decades on the stock market. it is the way of trading like buying any coin from a exchange and selling it to another exchange with maximum exchange price difference.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings, my friend
I read before about this method by working on the price difference between the platforms
But take into account the fees for withdrawal
My friend links on your subject do not work

This can be very rewarding but very risky too. Imagine days where there is high volatility in bitcoin price which affects every other crypto prices. Also for instance, BTC transactions or ETH transactions can get stuck on days when the network is slow and price movements may not favour on such occasions. 

I don't know about your mentioned website. But arbitrage is possible. I have made some profit before. You have to act fast and make the correct calculation. 

Yes, in trading world we call it swing trader. For this option you need to keep up date from several exchanges price and volume because that's the key to win. The problem is only about network, sometimes delay will break your strategy, be careful with that.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Have you ever tried this method? What are the best exchangers to trust for this kind of trading?

Which coins do you recommend for exchanges?

I have used yobit and binance ,bitrex for this.I used doge coin for fee and make use of it for many coins.I would recommend yobit is best for this.Instant in sending and receiving both ways.

18 hours ago, Ibbul said:

Although exchange fees are different at the same exchange rate, some coins may have a low trading rate when the network is slow, and in such cases price fluctuations can be useless.

What is the connection with exchange fee? Can you tell me?

18 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

sometimes delay will break your strategy

And that is why we must act fast and have a perfect calculation about everything. For instance, what is the fastest method to get my coin confirmed in the other exchange? You need a plan before making any transaction. 

Yes you can do a lot of things in this business and you have to make a decision to earn as much as $ 25 a day then you can succeed.But if you find this process to be reliable, we can also test it out.

That is the arbitase trade, you can buy cheap on exchange a and sell a little more expensive on exchange b based on the difference in currency exchange rates between euros or dollars, but in doing arbitase it is necessary to transfer speed from one wallet to another, because cryptocurrency prices are very volatile  , while bitcoin arbitase needs more time,so it's better to use eth or another coin that has a better transfer speed..

Yes! This is very easy to make profit from the different exchange. I think this thing is known as the scalping. Buy the coins where the rate is high and sell at the exchange where the coin is high. So, this is a very easy task and profitable.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:29 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

I don't consider that is rewarding due to the fact every one of the income you will get will probably be spent inside the withdrawal charges as well as the purchase charges. I don't this kind of right now there can be an approach to be sure income together with investing.

It's named the arbitrage trading it's between the exchange, you buy from one and sell in two, and there is a lot of strategy that you can follow to have profit it's not bad trading, you need just to choose the good exchanges and good Coins

Be wary of this. Why would different exchanges have different exchange rates if the buy/sell ratio between bitcoin and ethereum is the only force that determines the price? Also the website that claims you can make this much money has gone down. (If it was up you would be able to see the referral links next to the exchange). This highly resembles a multi-level marketing scheme.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

maybe, with this strategy you take advantage of the transaction with the difference in price, that part will be your profit. To do this well you need relatively large amount of money, experience and intelligence

Arbitration? That might happen. That means you have to monitor all markets. There is a way for those who want to succeed.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I think you can make profit, if you do right. you can always make profit anywhere if you have enough knowledge in trading you just need to be wise. buy and sell sounds easy but really complex.

I never tried with that website, but I have experience in doing arbitrage trading. I think arbitrage trading is risky to do if you don't know how to select the right coins because each coin will have a different time to completing the confirming of the transaction. If you tried with bitcoin, I am not sure that you can get the money at the right time because we know that bitcoin price can go up and down anytime. The time consuming will need to be the attention because that is the most important thing that you should know before you do the arbitrage trading.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:18 PM, Paranoxxx said:

Yes you can take advantage in arbitrage trading and can make some profits with this strategy. Please be aware that your profits will be reduced because of the withdrawal fees. My oberservation is that you need a huge balance of coins to take advantage of this strategy.

I agree with you this is an profitable business to buy a coin on low price and then transfer these coins on another exchanger which have higher market as compare to other .

I think it is possible and the method called arbitrage you need some extra money to invest in the method like some x exchange buy low price coins and sell in y exchange to little bit high price you gain good income there is a problem so many exchange show fake volume to invest in the coin and they can't give profit try this method only genuine exchange

On 11/11/2019 at 6:44 PM, asjnahid2 said:

Yes you can. But you have to speand time on this. When you gather a good knowledge on this you can make profit.

Right to do this the trader need much time and doing this work is very much hard that any time the price may go down or high and then he need to wait much time to increase the price.

This is called arbitrage trading, which is not an easy thing to do, you need to calculate the withdrawal fees and the time to send the money to the other exchange site and one small mistake could make you lose a food amount of money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png