Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates?

On 11/10/2019 at 11:44 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

https://earn-money.host

There are two things that comes to mind:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

It's called arbitrage, and it's very hard to make arbitrage because of few things.

Like fees when you send coins and withdraw coins, or walls how strong walls that price have can you send and receive coins and that price not move etc.

I dont like sites/services which offer you arbitrage, if is free then what is the benefit for them and if is paid you need a lot crypto to start with that to pay them and to have budget for arbitrage.

And if you start without that you must to count on that things (above) which I write. Of course I recommend you to make research before you start.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

They confuse people by showing them Blockchain.info and changely.com - both are of course legit, but, their bait is the exchange where you send your Bitcoin to - they're are scam. Once you send your coins, it's gone forever.

Yes, the first website he lists for making deposit is the trap. I searched the web to see if chain-ex.space is a reliable exchange or not but it was not available in any listings! The owner of the website says it is trusted by over 800k users worldwide! That's a big lie obviously! The most suspicious thing about chain-ex.space website is that it only offers BTC, BCH and ETH. Most legit exchanges offer a variety of coins for exchanging. So, chain-ex.space is a scam.

Arbitrage trading is worthless even if you do it with legit exchanges. I spent some time to review exchange rates and compared BTC to ETH and ETH to BTC rates. Even the difference between highest and lowest rates was so infinitesimal that didn't worth the time and effort to repeat exchanges to earn profit.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, yosef.zakkor92 said:

in the beginning of the 2018 i made a 150$ buying and selling storm coin between binance and yobit. so if you're lucky enough yeah you can make a profit from that

How much did you invest to earn $150 by arbitrage trading? I guess your investment in circulation would have been higher than $1000 to earn such a big profit in just one day.

How many transactions or exchanges you did to earn $150? Did you make it with just one exchange?

Yobit charges high fees. Did you calculate your profit including or excluding the fees? Is $150 your net profit or gross?

Do you think it is worth risking lots of money to earn through arbitrage trading? This method requires more investment than normal trading to overcome the fees.

It would be nice if you could explain a little more about the details.

Yes bro its possible sometime but not possible to all time.When a coin pump its not all exchenge its pump on only one or two exchange if this coin have more trusted exchange.You can buy here and sell who exchange pump your targeted coin.But some time pumping coin price is down more tan market running rate so if you intersted it becarefully.

its very possible its just that the proccess take quite a long time in arbitrage need good moment for proccesing of withdraw when coins are going up or not if at that time the value of coins is dropped is the same thing it doesnt turn into profit instead of loss.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:27 AM, aqua said:

Be careful because I heard from my friends, some of them tried, but they cannot get the money in their wallet. 
But I wonder why we need to buy ethereum on that site, and can we buy it from another website?
If you don't mind to risk 0.0025 btc or 0.003 btc to try that method, then you should try by yourself so that you can come back to your thread, and we can read about your review. But once again, be careful from the site.
But I don't want to risk my bitcoin to try because I don't know about the site, but I know Changelly. 

I agree. It's a concept like send and forget.

It's a complete scam stay away from false and scam sites. Many sites offers such types of greedy offer to engage users by referring. but honestly don't fall into trap.

Truly you can, for this situation you will utilize the contrast between costs you will make in excess of 20 dollars for every day, with some experience you will have great pay. Also, its entirely potential its simply that the process  take a significant long time in exchange need great minute for processing  of pull back when coins are going up or not if around then the estimation of coins is dropped is something very similar it doesn't  transform into benefit rather than misfortune.

It's like arbitrage i suppose? Any good information but have you ever tried to doing this? I just curious since that website template have similiar template like this one http://centrality.top/ Changelly is indeed trusted but chain-ex is quite fishy because of lack of information about the services they offer, if I were you I wouldn't take the risk of sending bitcoin to that exchange.

Yes of course it's called arbitrage trading , buy with low price exchange and sell in other exchange with high price . you can use the exchange website like changely to exchange with the rates of coin there is a lot of idea like i see some tutorial about but really never try them

21 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

How much did you invest to earn $150 by arbitrage trading? I guess your investment in circulation would have been higher than $1000 to earn such a big profit in just one day.

How many transactions or exchanges you did to earn $150? Did you make it with just one exchange?

Yobit charges high fees. Did you calculate your profit including or excluding the fees? Is $150 your net profit or gross?

Do you think it is worth risking lots of money to earn through arbitrage trading? This method requires more investment than normal trading to overcome the fees.

It would be nice if you could explain a little more about the details.

The investment was about 600$ i made more than 10 transaction for yobit i had to wait about 10-60 mins to get my buying order and the transaction fee for this coin was nothing about 10000 sat

Indeed you are able to make use within arbitrage buying and selling and may help to make a few earnings with this particular technique. Make sure you remember that your own earnings is going to be decreased due to the drawback costs. My personal observation is actually that you'll require an enormous stability associated with cash in order to make the most of this tactic.

As I know that you can really earn from a few dollars to tens of dollars, but you have to control all the coins on the exchange, and constantly sit in suspense to see this coin, to see really its potential, make sure that the bot actively began to buy it, and then also start buying it.

Well this is a commonly used practice by traders everywhere. Buy cheap somewhere and sell more expensively. You will always find differences in the market. There was a recent spoke in BTC just in Hong Kong and were good opportunities for traders. This is possible and a few dollars a day can go a long way for some. Just don't go all in. 

On 11/11/2019 at 2:44 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

The link you provided sounds familiar, like a new system of scams.

Ehat you mean is arbitrage, it's better to do it yourself than on the unclear platform that you provide, even the domain is cheaper than the profit they provide. In arbitrage trading you need an eagle eye on fees and spots, usually profits will be used up by fees only.

I think that is arbitrage, yes that is true.

You must have full list of market data in all exchange with dynamic change every minutes atleast, so you can track where exchanges have big margin of profit. But i think that is not easy because every exchanges have different withdraw fees, trading fees, KYC system, and also is it true volume in that market.

If you know big system in exchanges, that is also advantage to gain profit from arbitrage trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

i have seen this many times and trust me even tho it might seem tempting but there would be a scam in the middle somewhere so dont fall for these simple scams.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:03 PM, yosef.zakkor92 said:

in the beginning of the 2018 i made a 150$ buying and selling storm coin between binance and yobit. so if you're lucky enough yeah you can make a profit from that

That is a different matter altogether, right here what we have is an attempt to rip people off their money under the guise of arbitrage trading. The internet especially the crypto advertisement  networks are awash with this type of ads and best thing to do, is to steer clear.

That kind of trade is called arbitration, it is profitable if you have a bigger capital, since you will be facing withdrawal fees.

Yeah, it's called arbitrage and it's something I've never tried with crypto. 

Withdrawal fees can kill any profit you might make for one thing.  For another, there's the speed at which you can move your coins around, which with bitcoin can sometimes be very slow and you can miss the arbitrage opportunity as a result.  People have been talking about this for years, but I'm not sure many traders actually do arbitrage trading successfully.

Yes you can do that but you need to always up date information because trade using rate need right moment. In forex the indicator we call it momentum in crypto we call it arbitrate. I'm sure this is hard strategy because if delay happen your strategy will fail.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Check for yourself:

Hi my freind! you talk about something called arbitrage , it's to trade between a different prices of exchanges buy from one exchange with low price and sell in other with high price if i understand correctly !!!

It is possible,because once u exchange ur crypto into other crypto it will get you profit if that crypto exchange u want is getting higher.Thats what I know because I tried it already

Yes this is possible because so many exchanges are working now in the crypto market and in every exchange we have see that they have different rate of the coins because in every exchange BTC rate is changes as we see in yobit BTC rate is so much high than the other exchanges and we can sell the BTC easily in high rate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day