Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates?

Of course you can, this is called arbitrage, when you buy on one exchange for cheap and sell on another exchange for a high price, but for this you need to have certain knowledge and experience.

@Brushless4500KV Yes you can make money buying asset in a exchange and selling it on another. It's called arbitrage trading and it's good opportunity for trading and more easy than spot and future trading.

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

It's because the exchange calculate it's own trading volume for price of a particular assest And demand and supply of specific exchange may varries accordingly.

Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

I haven't used this exchange yet so I can't say about the reliability of this exchange. You can do arbitrage trading between binance and yobit using almost same method.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 minutes ago, salam074 said:

it is no difference   on price and if find  very low and greater  than fees?

Do not get things wrong, there are price differences on exchanges, people use it to trade, it is called arbitrage trading, people that knows about it make use of it to gain while the risk is not much for good traders. But, people do start this type of trading with very high amount of money in order to make good amount of money. 

I do not think you can profit from the different exchange rates because each platform has a very high withdrawal rate with some currencies that have a price difference and there are some fraudsters who take your money in order to give you a high price difference

This is called arbitrage, really when you find an opportunity to perform the arbitration you can make a profit, but it is very difficult and the price fluctuates frequently

On 11/11/2019 at 2:44 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Check for yourself:

https://earn-money.host

I looked at this website once again, but I can't visit it, there is a possibility that the website is no longer active or unsafe, I do not recommend visiting this site,image.thumb.png.55ddf9569dff35489e46a11737f2da61.png
If you want to arbitrage, do it manually by comparing prices, you can use the tabtrader application to compare prices.

I have heard some people are making profits from arbitrage trading but I haven't tried this myself. I'd recommend anyone interested on arbitrage to be cautious, as I have recently been added to a couple of Telegram channels that share 'arbitrage opportunities'. In short, they ask you to transfer Bitcoin from binance to a fraudulent exchange call bitniex, which supposedly bitcoin is being bought at a higher rate. A quick google search revealed this is a scam.

Edited by Jromz
  • +2 1

Yes, you definitely can if you do it right since prices between exchanges tend to fluctuate a lot, for example I once saw that in binance eth it was worth $ 405 but in yobit it was around $ 370

3 hours ago, Jromz said:

In short, they ask you to transfer Bitcoin from binance to a fraudulent exchange call bitniex, which supposedly bitcoin is being bought at a higher rate. A quick google search revealed this is a scam.

You have properly done your research before sending your funds to the bitniex exchange, arbitrage trading is full of risks and one of them is trapped in a scam exchange,
a little advice, next time you can do additional research besides searching on Google, visit coingecko because it provides information on each exchange, unlisted exchanges are most likely scams
image.thumb.png.6a7ab4e9d5a99469e01af36348d16536.png

• +5 1

Well this  can happen. Different exchange rates in most trusted exchanger is all you need to find. Then trade between them multiple times. It will lead you to a good amount of profit. But this method is for experienced traders. Not everyone can do this. This is a strategy to earn from your daily trading. So trading experience can help one in this method.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

There are two things that comes to mind:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

do not try to use that way of earning because they are scammers, they will give you both exchanges to do that which is changelly which is legit and their another exchange which is scam, so once you send your money from changelly to that scam exchange, you'll be getting lost

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I don't think so the difference is not that much and you can't make profit from it unless you invest a lot of money also for moving your funds you need to pay fee but about some coins with low volume you can do it because in most of them the difference between exchanges is good enough to make profit.

Yes you can in fact take profit from different exchange rates by trading properly so that your profit on the exchange you sold is bigger than the exchange from where you bought your virtual currencies.

Just remember that you need to take into consideration both transaction / withdrawal taxes and fees so that your profit becomes positive at the end.

But make sure you aknowledge which exchangers are optimal for such tradings (arbitrage trading)

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This is usually called arbitrage and consists in taking advantage of small differences in value between one currency and another. With this activity considerable sums can be extracted. You should always take into account the fees of the transfers in addition to the fees of the exchange.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:44 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

I thought it was an Arbitrage trading method, but I don't understand why it is profitable that up to $ 100, arbitrage trading requires significant transaction fees, because every transaction costs money. I don't think it's profitable. Have you tried this method so that you make a profit, I think it will cost you a transaction.

• +2 1

As far as i know this strategy called arbitrage trading which can give you profit within a minute without any risk..  But what you need to be careful then is whenever you do transaction you need be careful about the address or you can lose money in a moment..   So i think no one should use this strategy for huge capital..            

• +1 1

According to my crypto experience It's very talf to make profite different exchange rate.some time we need to exchange sort time and low profits this time when we complete the exchange we show exchange fee is more than our profite  this is the lose out time. 

• +2 1

Well, I think that you cannot gain much through different exchange rates. Often this difference is very small, and it is not worth wasting time because you may earn very little money.

• +2 1

Yes you can get advantage from this, i think this strategies is best for those people's who have a lot of coins because if coins are in few amount then he can face the transaction fees but transaction fees is affected the those people's who have lot of amount or coins.  

On 11/11/2019 at 12:44 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Check for yourself:

It's a  great opportunity for beginners. Here you can earn minimum 20$ per day just exchnge your currency,  i think it is one kind of free method of earning cryptocurrency like cryptotalk. 

• +5 1

Thank you so much my friend for sharing this information. It might be a great strategy to earn $100 daily. I haven't tried it yet but now I am thinking to try this. But I have heard about ETH that it has too much transactions fees? Is it really? If yes then would we have to face the lose instead of profit? Kindly guide me friends.

• +4 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes you are right. There is no doubt you can. You can make profit with different exchange sites. Because there are different sites that have different prices so, therefore you can check the price of different sites. So, where you realize the less rate where you used exchange and thsi way you can earn profit.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Locy said:

It's a  great opportunity for beginners. Here you can earn minimum 20$ per day just exchnge your currency.

Almost a year has passed since the first post in this topic. That website was a scam and there was no opportunity for earning. There was someone who only received deposits from his victims. There is no way you can earn $20 with just two conversions between ETH and BTC. It is somehow easy to detect such scams because in most cases even the domains of their websites are insecure! If you want to do arbitrage trading, I recommend you to choose valid trading exchanges but this method is extremely risky and I prefer day trading if fast profit is what you are looking for.