Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates?

Maybe that is good idea to exchange with other exchange but you can do that if it's small rate or the fee is small when you cash out or transfer your funds.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Yes,You have to make more profit from here for exchange money. If the Btc rates down you should have to purchase it, then the btc increase you have to sell them, for a great profit. 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

https://earn-money.host

There are two things that comes to mind:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

You can and by days yoi will get more balance to have more coins / money day by day... just keep the hardwork...

These are arbitrage opportunities and can happen if you spot a good deal even in the same exchange. Sometimes pair prices might vary, so you can Buy BTC, exchange to ETH and sell ETH in higher price in a few seconds. It happens but most of the times bots are using hi-frequency trading picking all these opportunities really fast. 

On the case that you transfer your funds on another exchange for arbitrage there might appear a few problems. Some exchanges might actually be fake and create these opportunities to bait traders.

They might have closed the wallets for withdrawal/deposits of the certain coins. (As it happened with Bitcoin Diamond in 2018, where if I remember correctly Binance has $100 price and other exchanges had $10.

Also they can be real chances but by the moment your coins arrive on the exchange, another traders has beats you to it. 

So there are circumstances where arbitrage might not be a good idea and you always have to calculate the risk of making this trade. But still, if the exchange you are senting the money is not a fake one, then you don't have much to lose and risk is minimized to the fees you will pay to move the coins fast.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

https://earn-money.host

There are two things that comes to mind:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

Sometimes the spread on buy/sell walls is so huge that arbitrage doesn't even work, wallets can be lagging behind causing price distortion because people can't withdraw or deposit. But any working arbitrage today is mainly done by bots. So i wouldn't try to compete them.

Edited by rekter

On 11/11/2019 at 3:44 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

As it promises great returns, it has a higher risk that comes with it, and might even be a scam. Getting 0.0025 BTC from a single person is a relatively high amount. If ypu're willing to risk it, say that you have lots of 'extra' funds to risk on these gimmicks, then go ahead and you might have your fortune.

Though it seems like the above links are already down. Though I am hearing quite a lot about this BestChange exchange, and they are running a campaign in Bitcointalk that pays quite a lot.

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

Make profit from different exchange rate or the simple explanation is arbitrange method indeed it is possible to do so but it can called risky too because sometimes the price of crypto can change minutes to minutes 

yes it is possible its called arbitrage..i normally do this searching everyday one exchange to other.some exchanges has diffrent volume and different price of the same coin.so i buy low and sell high on other exchanges.its really works

This is a super good way to make a profit. I have tried it several times and the result was unexpected and it was added to my monetization list, I enjoy the exchange rate.

Yes, it is possible but the most risky people do it because they have to do everything quickly because if they do not have time to make a deposit on the exchange and the price of the coin falls, they will lose their money.

I have seen this many times and trust me even though it might seem tempting but there would be a scam in the middle somewhere so don't fall for these simple scams.

13 hours ago, usjiavaka said:

You have to think about a lot of different factors. First you have the transaction fee, then you have the withdrawal fee and the delay between the transactions when the price will amend. you should try it yourself so you can come back to your topic and we can read about your reviews. But again, be careful from the site.

Yes right there is a lot of factor to be careful about it before to start this kind of trading as you said, every one should try it and see if they can go forward or no 

These method of earning profits by using two exchange sites is fake and scam and they will advice you to exchange a certain amount of btc to ETH in their scam website with a very attractable exchange rates and they will also refer you to changelly a well known exchange site to exchange the ETH  to BTC that they will promise to send you and after convinced by their scam tricks you would want to exchange your btc to ETH vai their fake exchange site they will give you the  btc address to send the amount you want to exchange and they will also ask for your ETH address but once you send your btc to their wallet address that so the storie ends from their and they will never send you your promised ETH therefore the best way is to avoid this method it's fake and scam thanks .

in theory yes maybe you would be able to make some small profit but in reallity you need lots of money to make good profit and also you my fail cause you may miscalculate something very important so try if yuo are 100% sure that you know what you are doing.

Yes it is possible to make profit from different rate of exchanges in crypto market this strategy known as arbitrary trading mean to say buying from low price and selling on high during the same time. 

Its a good method that can give you good profit but the problem here is the fees for every exchange you will make and withdraw. This method is used by expert traders because they always take risk and deposit up to 0.05 BTC to trade it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, that is possible, but it is becoming difficult now, and it also requires a large capital to be of good interest. Profit can be achieved through the difference of the platforms.

THINK POSITIVE

It's can be happen but need many time because exchangers has fees + the same rates so no earn from it. but did you heared something called ' Trade ' , so you asked yourself what is this? it's exchange too, but with very small fees + rates always changes. so i think what you say can't be done. but no problem let's try!

This system if having to buy in the different exchange rate is brilliant, as I I've heard too of this strategy of having to search in the different exchanges and see which one has the cheapest from amongst and then buy from it, more like arbitrage trading

I think yes it is possible, but all depend about the time you take to do the withdraw, if you do that every day is not possible will be profitable, so you need to do the draw maybe every week.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, it is possible, I myself earned about $ 500 using this method in 2017, but now it has become much more difficult to do and few people do it