Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it possible to make profit from different exchange rates?

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

https://earn-money.host

There are two things that comes to mind:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

Yes you can, in this case you will use the difference between prices you will make more than 20 dollars per day, with some experience you will have good income. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you can take advantage in arbitrage trading and can make some profits with this strategy. Please be aware that your profits will be reduced because of the withdrawal fees. My oberservation is that you need a huge balance of coins to take advantage of this strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

This method doesn't work all the time because you have to think about a lot of different factors. First of all you have the trading fees, then you have the withdrawals fees and also the delay between the trades when the price will modify.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

25 minutes ago, Diamondchili said:

Not all of them are legit, why do they require 0.0025 is that an activation fee to start or what is it meant for? Check out wisely

That's exactly what I ask myself. Why he requests a minimum of 0.0025 BTC? I still think it is risky to try. I don't dare to invest my hard-earned BTC!

Make profit from different exchange rate or the simple explanation is arbitrange method indeed it is possible to do so but it can called risky too because sometimes the price of crypto can change minutes to minutes 

Yes, the price of crypto may change every minute but as far as I know when you set your withdrawal order in exchanger websites, they will stick to the price of the moment of withdrawal and don't change it during withdrawal process.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, jaois01 said:

Why not use bitcoin, it is more efficient and profitable .. be right when investing, wish you success

You can use any coins to earn profit with this method. It is a matter of difference between exchange rates not the coins themselves,

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Today I came across a website that claims you can earn about $14 very easily with just two simple crypto exchanges. According to the site, you should exchange certain amount of BTC to ETH with an specific exchanger and then re-exchange that ETH to BTC with another exchanger that pays you significantly higher amount of BTC in return. It mentions that you can do this process for multiple times in a day to maximize your earning to even $100 per day! The only thing you need is 0.0025 BTC to begin with.

Check for yourself:

1 - Why there is such a big difference between exchange rates between the exchangers mentioned in the above link?

2 - Is https://chain-ex.space a reliable exchanger? (I found Changelly in the list of Bestchange website). Is it worth risking 0.0025 BTC?

if earning profit with these methods was possible the trade sites like yobit would act like traders because they have lot of coins and expert members. so i don't think it's very profitable way. and somehow you're risking your coins in so many transactions.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Be careful because I heard from my friends, some of them tried, but they cannot get the money in their wallet. 
But I wonder why we need to buy ethereum on that site, and can we buy it from another website?
If you don't mind to risk 0.0025 btc or 0.003 btc to try that method, then you should try by yourself so that you can come back to your thread, and we can read about your review. But once again, be careful from the site.
But I don't want to risk my bitcoin to try because I don't know about the site, but I know Changelly. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

You can make a lot of money with only a couple of trades. If you sell when the price is green, then it gives you more than your initial investment. My first trade came from a faucet, and I didn't really know how to trade, but I figured it out fast.

I only had $1.50 and I turned that into.....well, let's just say I'm comfortable. It's definitely possible to take a little and turn it into a lot, but you'll need to practice first. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think you talk about something called arbitrage , it's to trade between a different prices of exchanges buy from one exchange with low price and sell in other with high price if i understand correctly

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think the person who started the website is seeking benefit for himself. When you click on the exchanger links he provides, there is the word "ref " visible on the address. The reason he says you can do the exchanges multiple times a day is that he gains benefit from referral commission with any exchange others do with his referral link.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don't know how reliable this site really is but I doubt it. This method you are talking about is called arbitrange method. I've tried this method before but it only works a few times. The reason that most exchanges when you notice them the difference between prices immediately stop the coin withdrawal. In this case you will not be able to withdraw the coin. So what do you benefit?

It will be possible to make profit from different exchange rates if there will be no withdraw fees in exchanging platforms. Thats so only fees are avoid to do that process and thats why exchanging platforms are always consider highly withdraw fees. But i think you can do that if you have at least 100000 btc hope you'll get profit through this way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

thats called arbitrage trading. you can use tools to find profitable trading pairs and exchanges. you need big funds to make good profit in arbitrage trading.

Yes, you are right. They key to success in arbitrage trading is to have a relatively high investment. I think the above site may be scam. It requires only $22 to earn $14 from each transaction! If it was that easy, everyone would soon become a millionaire!

The best website for arbitrage trading is https://www.bestchange.com

You can use this website to see a list of all legit exchangers that perform a particular exchange direction. Take BTC to ETH for example. This is the link that provides exchange rates for all the exchangers that perform this exchange direction:

https://www.bestchange.com/bitcoin-to-ethereum.html

According to the above link, Changely gives you 47.265 ETH in exchange for 1 BTC. This is the highest rate.

Ferma gives you only 28.393 ETH in exchange for 1 BTC! This has the lowest rate.

There are lots of other exchange rates in between.

If you have $1000 to invest, you can compare different exchange rates to gain some profit but you have to repeat your exchanges multiple times a day to increase your earnings and compensate for the fees.

But after all, it is still a risky trade and it is not recommended to everyone.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Check for yourself:

If you can to some extent, but be careful and verify that the page is legal and good, there are many hooks on the internet and you should not fall into those traps, if the exchanger has a good reputation then you can start using it normally, and I had short experiences with these types of sites but I wish you the best with it.

Yes, it is possible most of the traders are just doing arbitrage when buying to one exchange and selling to another exchange where the price is a bit higher.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Previously, this was practiced (Stock arbitrage). These days it is almost impossible due to trading bots. Perhaps in rare cases there is such a price difference. Even with such a trade, you need to consider the volume of trading.

There are so many exchanges in the world and every exchange have different rate some exchange have high rate and some are low rate and yes this is possible that you can earn good money if you know that one exchange price is high than the other which have low price. So buy the coin on low exchange price and send it to another high exchange and sell that coin to get more profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:09 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

That's exactly what I ask myself. Why he requests a minimum of 0.0025 BTC? I still think it is risky to try. I don't dare to invest my hard-earned BTC!

yes I think this is very risky. I won't even try this method. And you said it's the bitcoin that your hard-earned

• -2 1

I think not. The difference of price is not very high. if the exchange is more populer the price should be up and down. Although you need to minimum 30 minutes to transfar your assest one echange to other.  In the mean time if the price is going down, you may on loss.

• +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 8:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hi guys,

Check for yourself:

It's true that money can be made through exchanges by the process called arbitrage, but not through this link and similar adverts, you'll only loss ever satoshi you put into these schemes because they're smart crooks. They confuse people by showing them Blockchain.info and changely.com - both are of course legit, but, their bait is the exchange where you send your Bitcoin to - they're are scam. Once you send your coins, it's gone forever.