Crypto Leagues - A new cryptocurrency investment game! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLeagues

Crypto Leagues - A new cryptocurrency investment game!

Crypto Leagues is a new free-to-play cryptocurrency investment game.

Compete to make the most profit by trading cryptocurrencies.

What's the purpose of the game?

The game is whatever you make it!

• Learn about cryptocurrencies in a risk-free environment.
  • Win cryptocurrencies - sent directly to your own wallet.
  • Learn how to trade cryptocurrencies.
  • Host community events to increase engagement.
  • Fine-tune your trading skills or test your hunches.
  • Host a private league for just your friends.
  • Make a buck and sell your trading strategy.
  • Get introduced to new cryptocurrencies.
  • and so on..

How does the game work?

• Players are given $10,000 in play money when they join the main league to kickstart their trading journey. The top 5 players who have made the most profits at the end of the league, win their share of the prize pool.

Is it really free?

• Yes! Really-really. No backsies. There will be a premium membership available, but the game will remain free-to-play.

Cool! Where do I sign up?

• You can sign up for the beta right here and help us find the last few bugs and squash them! You should also join our Telegram group to keep up to date with everything!

How can I help out?

• Sign up and start playing! The more, the merrier! We would also appreciate it if you would share this with people you know who are interested in cryptocurrencies. It would also help out if you would like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Uptrennd.

Latest updates

• 6/11 - Active users and profile pictures are now visible on the leaderboard.
  • 5/11 - Implemented new profit graphs.
  • 31/10 - Players can now toggle to see all active limit orders under active order history, regardless of what trading pair they are on.
  • 25/10 - Database moved to MongoDB Atlas (A distributed database) to prevent outages.
  • 24/10 - Implemented new and improved trading engine, allowing for more precise and secure trading functionality, including limit orders.
  • 23/10 - Sneak-peak of the new design.

Known bugs

• Tooltips do not work properly on mobile devices.
  • Sparkline graphs in the portfolio are being blocked by adblockers.
  • Mobile-view not fully optimized.
  • SSL certificate not active until launch.

Let us know if you have any further questions. We are very responsive on Telegram!

Edited by CryptoLeagues
Formatting
  • Useful or interesting 1

This offer looks great but I'm afraid my efforts will go without getting paid for this game so I have to ask people who have tried this game and make money from it
Before I participate

Life is great and enjoy it

Because of the many frauds, I no longer trust these sites and only trade, which is better for me, because I am following very dirty steps.

I think everything has its two sides, if making money in a low risk environment, the interest rate is low, and a lot of time, and if you make money in a high risk environment, you can make money. lots of money

I really don’t know if the game is really free, what would the game developers gain if the game was completely free? Is there no in-game purchase? I have tried many games that give you a little bit of cryptocurrency for some ads. Also, their Twitter account has been suspended since November and their followers are very few.

It sounds like a great game, are the profits still going, and what is the profit system, all members win from it or only a specific category?

It really sounds amazing and interesting game, am I really going to try it, have you tried it in person? And what were the results from them?

If new players are given the opportunity to start earning with 10,000 dollars, then this must be taken into account. I think it's worth a try and get started. 

On 11/10/2019 at 4:15 PM, CryptoLeagues said:

• and so on..

How does the game work?

• Players are given $10,000 in play money when they join the main league to kickstart their trading journey. The top 5 players who have made the most profits at the end of the league, win their share of the prize pool.

Is it really free?

• Yes! Really-really. No backsies. There will be a premium membership available, but the game will remain free-to-play.

• You can sign up for the beta right here and help us find the last few bugs and squash them! You should also join our Telegram group to keep up to date with everything!

How can I help out?

• Sign up and start playing! The more, the merrier! We would also appreciate it if you would share this with people you know who are interested in cryptocurrencies. It would also help out if you would like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Uptrennd.

Latest updates

• 31/10 - Players can now toggle to see all active limit orders under active order history, regardless of what trading pair they are on.
  • 25/10 - Database moved to MongoDB Atlas (A distributed database) to prevent outages.
  • 24/10 - Implemented new and improved trading engine, allowing for more precise and secure trading functionality, including limit orders.

Known bugs

Let us know if you have any further questions. We are very responsive on Telegram!

Wow I think that this game will really go a long way to promote a good source of living since we can actually win free bitcoins and it's totally risk-free

As a gamers everyone get a good opportunity to earn more money. But I don't like to play any gamers site. Because it has risky

Investment is the best way to earn more money. But I don't invest in any games. For this reason I have no experience about this metter.

It really a nice idea and i consider it as a crypto awareness program .but will i get paid if i win?or it will be just a game of getting some points and become happy?. And for the membership do i have to pay some amount ?

I didn't know this game, and also a game that for investment, I think is a good idea that they integrated it with a games because some people now are used to play games. 

There are many crypto games but most of them are scam. So I do not believe on any game site. I have played few games to earn crypto but I never get any wining chances. These games are personal projects so we could not trust them.

Yes it make good things because it paid some things. So i love gameing purpose but most time spend more. So gaming gain cryptocurrency reputation.

I just heard about this game. Can I still participate in the game and how much the prize money for the winners was, please let us know if there is a new round of this competition

There are crypto games that are not reliable in earning a good amount,most of them are just waste of time,sometimes it turns as scam,so its better to trade than play games and luckily this forum which give us good rewards for our efforts.

Really awesome! I'd like to try this! I have been very much inspired by this subject. But I want to ask you, is this a conspiracy or not? Please reply from anyone who has tried this site!

On 11/10/2019 at 8:15 PM, CryptoLeagues said:

• and so on..

How does the game work?

Is it really free?

How can I help out?

Latest updates

Known bugs

I was been searching this website and than it caught my attentions. Looks too familiar to me and still nice to me.

Oh great it seems very nice but there will be always one question in the mind of every users that if this game will really give an opportunity to earn coins because there are various games which is promising but at the end are found as a scam project.

We see a lot of ads in Crypto currency but we do not mind all the ads here we need to notice all the ads here we are performing various tasks through the game which helps us.

I want to know more about specific returns. Or if you can provide proof of payment also. I quite like the game but I never expected it to pay much. but if it gives me about 2 $ / day then I will join it

That's seem interesting! But there are many scam and fake sites in this cryptocurrencies world.. So please share with us a proof of payment! I thibk that noone would encouraged to use this site without see any proof. Thanks for sharing this with us..