Making $10 to $15 a day with Micro coin - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Making $10 to $15 a day with Micro coin

I think it's good to harvest only the interest but the hard thing is the minimum number of trade for some coin like for example on yo it is 10 trade per day minimum. And it is hard we all know that there are certain time to trade and we don't need to trade so fast on a daily basis. 

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

image.png.2f88cbc8cf90c68a114893b3e57f1305.png

Many people are using invest-box with their strategies these days, it is hard we all know that there are certain time to trade and we don't need to trade so fast on a daily basis. Good information. Thanks for sharing!!

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

image.png.6c096f67ada89dbf4f36c1dc9ebdd108.png

Yes its possible if you have big amount for investment... If you investment small amount you can't earn much money...         

Micro isn't as profitable as it was last year and even earlier this year. I don't think this plan might still be valid till now but definitely there are other IEOs than such plan can be emulated on using also, the investbox. Yo token is a very good example.

Also, making such amount of profit daily requires good amount of investment. As illustrated in this thread, a 0.165 BTC investment is no joke.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/10/2019 at 9:46 AM, Bnance10 said:

About a month ago, I responded to a post from a user who asked how to make money fairly quickly.

Not only I suggested to everyone a proven method, I proved to myself AGAIN that it’s still working!

Not only that, I intentionally did it the hard way so that the method can be emulated by just about anyone.

Micro coin is a Yobit coin.  The InvestBox pays 1% daily.  Right now,  you can buy this coin for about 150 to 160 BTC sat.  So, transfer 0.165 BTC and get you 100k Micro and put them in the “Box”.  And starting 24 hours later, you can sell 1,000 coins that you earn for about $15.  That’s how quickly and easy it is to make money on Yobit Exchange with their investment plans.

I did it the hard way (or should I say the long and incrementally way), I bought Micro gradually, $50, $100, $200, etc. at a time, whenever I had extra money to invest.  The minimum for starting a new InvestBox is only 1,000 Micro, so I kept building it up.

Today, I have around 194,000 Micro.  And I’ve been selling 1,000 coins a day (keeping the rest of the daily extra coins for interest compounding).

The last time I posted, someone wanted me to post screenshots...  I can do that anytime... But I won’t.  It has been a month since I posted that original suggestion, if any of you took that advice and have been making money from Micro, you can share your screenshots if you want.

It’s a proven method, because we have done it.  But will it be a guaranty that it will keep working until the end of time?  No one will know for sure.  I only know if you’re tired of waiting around for any coin to go up in price so you can make money selling it, now you don’t have to with Micro coin.  All we want is for the price to be stable and Yobit will give us 1% daily interest.  That’s good enough for me.

Have fun and best of luck,

B10

Well, it seems to me a very valuable and interesting suggestion. Also, with the testimony of someone like you who has already experienced it, the decision is made with more confidence. I now have in the Invest Box, only the Easy tokens that they gave us, but I have not withdrawn anything yet. I'll try your method, investing some money.
Thank you very much!

😎 ❤️ 👻

I came across this forum, I am going to investigate more about this investment and hopefully it continues to give good profits to be able to invest since in this pandemic most of us need profits

Seems like a good idea! This is why I like cryptocurrency forums so much. I will investigate about this way of getting money on a daily basis as it has caught my attention. Thank you very much for sharing this information!

You given a good post about your trade with Micro  on yobit and how you use the 1% daily reward from the investbox to your advantage, it seems to be a good opportunity I will give it a look but I have for now some other plans for investbox. Thanks for giving us this hint it will help us a lot.

• +2 1

however, you realize that they are actually days, including identification, you had a large number of funds to increase the arrangement of investments, actually that you would have the opportunity to find funds to lose, currency dumping in the direction of the night.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:13 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Micro isn't as profitable as it was last year and even earlier this year. I don't think this plan might still be valid till now but definitely there are other IEOs than such plan can be emulated on using also, the investbox. Yo token is a very good example.

Also, making such amount of profit daily requires good amount of investment. As illustrated in this thread, a 0.165 BTC investment is no joke.

yea it used to be profitable, but not so much anymore, and id rather invest in a miner, as it shows these miners in yobit are generating good profits. or invest it in yo token cuz im already up 20% on my investment in it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This is good that you found such a great way to earn daily this much. It is amazing and maybe yobit investbox is worth a lot more from what I thought and I should give it another chance. Right now I'm only investing the talk that I earn from cryptotalk but maybe I am missing something here and I don't want to miss an opportunity right in front of my eyes.

• +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 4:46 PM, Bnance10 said:

The InvestBox pays 1% daily.  Right now,  you can buy this coin for about 150 to 160 BTC sat.  So, transfer 0.165 BTC and get you 100k Micro and put them in the “Box”.  And starting 24 hours later, you can sell 1,000 coins that you earn for about $15.  That’s how quickly and easy it is to make money on Yobit Exchange with their investment plans.

My many thanks to this good friend of the Cryptotalk forum and my wish is that your trades always succeed! I will try to follow and emulate your winning strategy and I will risk small and try to find abou this Micro coin. Is it by the way related to Microstrategy the company that bought all the Bitcoins recently? Maybe it isn't but it looks very promising coin. Thanks for the amazing educational post you created my friend!

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:46, Bnance10 said:

Hace aproximadamente un mes, respondí a una publicación de un usuario que preguntaba cómo ganar dinero con bastante rapidez.

No solo les sugerí a todos un método probado, ¡me demostré a mí mismo OTRA VEZ que todavía funciona!

No solo eso, lo hice intencionalmente de la manera difícil para que el método pueda ser emulado por casi cualquier persona.

Micro coin es una moneda de Yobit. El InvestBox paga el 1% diario. En este momento, puede comprar esta moneda por aproximadamente 150 a 160 BTC sat. Entonces, transfiera 0.165 BTC y obtenga 100k Micro y póngalos en la “Caja”. Y a partir de 24 horas después, puede vender 1,000 monedas que gana por aproximadamente $ 15. Así de rápido y fácil es ganar dinero en Yobit Exchange con sus planes de inversión.

Lo hice de la manera difícil (o debería decir de la manera larga e incremental), compré Micro gradualmente, $ 50, $ 100, $ 200, etc. a la vez, cada vez que tenía dinero extra para invertir. El mínimo para iniciar un nuevo InvestBox es solo 1,000 Micro, así que seguí construyéndolo.

Hoy tengo alrededor de 194.000 micro. Y he estado vendiendo 1000 monedas al día (me quedo con el resto de las monedas adicionales diarias para la capitalización de intereses).

La última vez que publiqué, alguien quería que publicara capturas de pantalla ... Puedo hacerlo en cualquier momento ... Pero no lo haré. Ha pasado un mes desde que publiqué esa sugerencia original, si alguno de ustedes siguió ese consejo y ha estado ganando dinero con Micro, puede compartir sus capturas de pantalla si lo desea.

Es un método probado, porque lo hemos hecho. Pero, ¿será una garantía de que seguirá funcionando hasta el fin de los tiempos? Nadie lo sabrá con seguridad. Solo sé que si estás cansado de esperar a que alguna moneda suba de precio para poder ganar dinero vendiéndola, ahora no tienes que hacerlo con Micro coin. Lo único que queremos es que el precio sea estable y Yobit nos dará un interés diario del 1%. Eso es suficiente para mí.

Diviértete y mucha suerte,

B10

es buenisimo, podrias explicarme mas claramente donde entrar dentro de yobit?

es con la mineria virtual?

This coin has so very small price now. I don't think it will be good investment anyway, probably some traders still have a lot of these and wait for small pumps to sell.

• +1 1

This is an old post, I wonder if the op is still making the same money from micro token. I don't know if there is investbox for it but he gave a good plan that as always it depends on the price and maybe not to be dumped by all the rest investors.

In every investment there are risks, if this method has worked for you, it is very good, keep using it, it is good that you have capital to do it, when I have some capital perhaps I will try an investment and I will think about it, it is only a matter of planning and being pending the fluctuations in the price of the currency, risk what is necessary, not go bankrupt due to greed, thank you very much for sharing your experiences, if one day I have a similar one I will share it too.

Celeste_Antony.jpg

These are good to enter when it is early so you make before the rest and when price starts drop you can exit. But it is a contest against the other investors, price will go down and it is not viable for a long period. You have to be on alert and not wait for price to lower a lot and it will be hard to recover too.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea it used to be profitable, but not so much anymore, and id rather invest in a miner, as it shows these miners in yobit are generating good profits. or invest it in yo token cuz im already up 20% on my investment in it.

Yeah. Minex token is good investment. A lot are talking about it in the chat and physically I can see there is encouraging upward movement. It is a good one to watch for now. Good luck with it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Very nice that you found this good earning method and that you have shared it with us. But the post is old so mabye somethings have changes, I will look for the coin and the investbox and decide if it has more potential.

• +1 1