Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity?

On 11/10/2019 at 7:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

At present, people donate others to get others attention but it is not charitt at all. So, if anybody donate via bitcoin then no one will recognise him and it is the best way of charity in my opinion

• +1 2

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/10/2019 at 9:17 AM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

In the case of charity, it depends more than anything else on people who have bitcoin or any of the main cryptocurrencies since institutions such as UNICEF use that type of funds at their convenience and let's say it's not very good, maybe if they execute certain levels of charity but over time many of the institutions have ceased to be reliable.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

A large number of altruistic footings consent to shawls by hoda donates right from all over, and additionally uploading financial resources approximately lands could be very time-consuming on the market about normal lending. Blockchain, you know, notably diminishes working with purchases and additionally accelerates all the rate about financial resources, it goes without mention transparency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The future of charity does not have to depend on bitcoin. This is just another giving option that can include bitcoin owners for charity.

• -1 2

Yes! Because crypto helps us a lot and it also helps us to solve our financial problems. If other countries legalize crypto, crypto will help more people especially the one who need money. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 8:17 PM, Rashel said:

no, it might not be for the whole, maybe only a few. because it uses bitcoin, it must have a device to access bitcoin and know how to use it. I think others prefer to accept charity in the form of banknotes or in the form of valuable items.

• +1 2

On 11/10/2019 at 8:20 PM, Rashel said:

I think not only charities, but also the world and hospitals will adopt bitcoincash 

Bitcoin has always been the talk of many people even some countries legalize the existence of bitcoin in their respective countries because bitcoin is one of the biggest coins that benefits many people so that life feels relaxed facing the situation thanks to the presence of bitcoin which always helps everyone's needs and therefore many people or big companies adopt bitcoin as bitcoincash.

• +2 2

Yes, i believe it can solve financial problems so crypto can surely help in charity too. Crypto have so much money which is a good thing.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

I think later bitcoin can be used to eradicate poverty in the world. not only for charity fields, even hospitals or useful places will adopt it. hopefully bitcoin will become the most useful place for the world.

• +1 2

I think donation with cryptocurrency has no complications you do need need to go through bank proce3ssign to make a donate,

I think it will advance and high technology of Bitcoins, It will be the future charity. Can help those people who need help it comes to money, It can easily transfer bitcoins to charity so that they can help it through what they need food or clothes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 8:17 PM, Rashel said:

It will be based on its feature and that is a transparent public ledger. Everyone can use any crypto platform.

• -2 2

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

yes why not today the world have developed to electronic payments system so that crypto have been used for many payment systems than cash so it have many probability to using crypto in chairity donations also 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think you can use anywhere. Like shopping, gift card,banking, buying household activities and so on. In this case we can use also charity.thanks

• -2 1
  • -1 1

For my personal perception about cryptocurrency, I think it might change the old system of transactions in the world and might use on a different aspects even on health and education sector.

• +1 2

Using cryptocurrency for some charity organizations is a really good thing because many people are able to support or donate some because cryptocurrency is easy to earn. If crypto users try to unite and start supporting charities, many people will get some help.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

If I'm not mistaken, I've read a new project that works for charity work. Their coins can be used to donate to various charitable organizations. So I think that many charitable organizations using cryptocurrency will happen and that is a good thing 😅

• +2 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes sure .. the crypto currency is the future .. and there's a day every one will own crypto curreny .. its really amazing world and need to learn so much about it

Of course crypto will be new age of charity and I think many popular NGO already started to accept crypto as donation and it will be very reliable and transparent for people to donate.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 6:47 PM, Rashel said:

Crypto would be used as fiat. At the moment fiat is used everywhere also in donations, so when crypto would be accepted it will follow all rolls of fiat. All coins could be used for donations.

• +1 3

This good step taken by the charity and good to crypto to chose this currency to do good thinks and because some many groups use this currency in illegal activities so why not use in good stuff and it help so many peoples life I believe in some year so big organization and charitys use this method to gain money and use on social activities

• +2 2

Well it's good idea to have donations through cryptocurrency, and I believe the future of cryptocurrency will not just in that situation it maybe become the center of all. 

• +1 2

On 11/10/2019 at 4:17 PM, Rashel said:

When did UNICEF adopt Bitcoin for donations? This is information I haven't heard before and it's great, this will increase the value of bitcoin. Could you please provide me with the resources?

• +1 2