The worst time to invest in BTC? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kape Cafe

The worst time to invest in BTC?

On 11/10/2019 at 4:08 PM, Kape Cafe said:

Have you tried investing in bitcoin? What do you think is the worst time to invest in it? I got kind of curious because I want to invest as well.

for me i think the worst time for anybody to invets in bitcoin is when it starts pumping like we saw recently with the china pump because those who buy during the pump end up caught up there for a while and losing money if they sold,

On 11/10/2019 at 6:38 PM, Kape Cafe said:

Have you tried investing in bitcoin? What do you think is the worst time to invest in it? I got kind of curious because I want to invest as well.

The worst time is to invest in Btc is very calculated one. You have to keep an eye on the charts and the indicators the worst time will be when the MACD is indicating the down movement  and simultaneously the RSI indicates is over 70 or 80. There are many other factors. I just mentioned the basic two. 

The worst investment time in my opinion is the investment compilation site that is older than here which is vulnerable because many of my friends have debated the Crypto investment problem only partially and most of it was successful.

The good and bad time for investment depends on crypto market price. When price go up with more than 15% a day you don't have to invest. It is worst time for invest in market.

With investing in Bitcoin it's the same as any investment. It's really hard to pick the right moment but there are some strategies that might help you on the long term.

Here's my ideal strategy

Try to keep 10-15% of your capital free from investment.

Invest small amounts on a monthly basis, by this you buy against an the average price.

Use your 10-15% free capital in the worst case scenario where BTC price decreases with 50% (and by this lowering the average price of your bought BTC substantially). 

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.