The worst time to invest in BTC? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kape Cafe

The worst time to invest in BTC?

The worst time to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, is if you cannot afford to lose that capital, that is the first analysis that has to be done.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

On 11/10/2019 at 8:08 PM, Kape Cafe said:

Have you tried investing in bitcoin? What do you think is the worst time to invest in it? I got kind of curious because I want to invest as well.

worst time investing in btc when you are late to buy at the lowest price of btc my friends so you will dont get profit .

if you think want to get profit , this time is good for buy dont wait until end of years because after end of years its worts time and late to invest.

i think there no worst time to invest in bitcoin , because btc will rise sooner or later , there no risk but i think there is worst time to not invest in bitcoin and i think this time is now . 

We are all waiting for BTC to drop to $ 4000-5000 then the best time to buy cheaper and keep it for a long time and make more money.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Kape Cafe said:

Have you tried investing in bitcoin? What do you think is the worst time to invest in it? I got kind of curious because I want to invest as well.

I think if you invest now it is not a worst time. In fact it is a good time to invest on bitcoin today because the price is still low. I think the worst time to invest is when the price is high and is soon to fall. Now is the best time because the price is low and soon to rise or rising. For me I invest all that I earn here at crypto talk on bitcoin I don't change it to any coin. Only on bitcoin and wait to gain profit from it. 

4 minutes ago, Sujon33 said:

The worst time to invest in bitcoin when their price very high.I suggest you dont invest when bitcoin price high.You can sell btc when btc rise up

You are right when the price of bitcoin is going to high in that time we all need to sell our bitcoin for getting the profit and so nowadays the price of bitcoin is down and those people are invest their money they will get bright future. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/10/2019 at 2:08 PM, Kape Cafe said:

Some people would say , you can invest in Bitcoin at all times, but I don't agree with that. Bitcoin is not good to invest in when it recently made an ATH, because the market is filled with speculators and before long profit taking would force price down.  One more thing, investing in Bitcoin with money one needs for their daily upkeep. is invitation to restlessness and regret.

I will invest all my time when the demand and price of Bitcoin is very high.But when its value is too low, I will never waste my precious time.You will sell bit coins when the value of bit coins is very high.

I think the worst time is when it hits a new all time high. You should buy at the low points and accumulate bitcoin over time, and when it gets to the high try to sell some off. It should be a gradual investment over time so you get the benefit of prices instead of going all in at one point. Also, the only best time is at the beginning and earlier, so you may be just chasing something that is impossible. Instead invest in altcoins or other companies that are new on OTC markets and have room to grow. How much room does bitcoin really have to grow more, you need to ask yourself this.

I think if you are still new into cryptocurrencies, first you have to understand it and perhaps it is important that you consult someone with knowledge about topics like these.

The worst time to invest on btc would be when the price of the btc was too high. Many people do this mistake to invest in coins when their prices are high! Nobody should ever do that. I did that mistake once and suffered a great loss! 

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Iftekhar75 said:

The worst time to invest in bitcoin is when the price falls down and you need to be careful about it. If you arent aware of that you will face loss.

That is not true, when the price of Bitcoin is down that is exactly when it is generally acceptable to buy Bitcoin as the general consensus members of the community is that the price would appreciate over time. 

Of course worst time is when bit coins price is definitely high, for example right after the holidays. When during the holidays the price is low because almost no one holds it that time and only takes money to celebrate them 

I'm not really sure is there accurate time about this one and from my experience the worst timing buying bitcoin was the end of the day (GMT +0) And after bitcoin candle stick full of green candle, This just my experience maybe some of you have another experience?

The worst time to invest in any coin is when the price is going up rapidly. You should not invest when BTC price has heavy fluctuations either up or down. But the type of investment is also important. If you want to invest for short term and are looking for fast profit, you can invest daily and take advantage of price volatility on each day. But if you want to invest for long term, you should buy and sell at the right time. You must take a look back at bitcoin price history to see the most common price ranges BTC has even seen. When the price is low, it is usually stays between $6000 - $7000 and when the price is high, it is between $10K - $12K. But in some rare cases, BTC price may reach $20K too. Analyze these price ranges and trade wisely.

Abiut invest there's deferent with trading so my opinion is Certainly investing must start as early as possible to foster optimal results in the future.  That is one reason why investment should be done in the long run.  In a way, early investment is a fixed price.  It's never too late to invest.

There is no worst time in investing. If you want to invest there are lot of risk on the way that you have to look upon

I think the worst time to invest in crypto is when the bitcoin's value is very low. Because if the value is high, there is a tendency that you can earn high valued money. 

I think the worst time you buy Bitcoin is when the price still going up. Some people prefer buy Bitcoin when the price is going expensive with hope they can make profit when the price is walking going up. But that is wrong, you will losing so much, if your buy price is too high. That is fear of missing out. Because you want rich for short time. hahaha...

My advice is always research what market condition now, don't buy cryptocurrency because emotion.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The worst time would be in a case like 2017 when prices are going through the roof.  That's how people get stuck with coins they bought right at the high, and obviously if you'd bought bitcoin at $20,000 you'd still be waiting to make your money back.

Best time to buy is at times like these, when the market is down and seems uncertain.  It's also the hardest time to buy, because people tend to think that prices are going to go even lower.

The worst time to invest in bitcoin is if bitcoin is on it's highest price, because you might just loss your investment because after it's price reach the peak, the price will continue to drop again and you have to wait for a long time before bitcoin's price rise again. Investing in bitcoin while in it's cheap price is good and safer because you might not lose huge amount of money, also it is way more possible for you to earn if you are patient.

From my experience if you are going to invest for long term then you have to aim to dollar cost averaging. You never be able to catch the bottom. And remember do not go with the current always bet against the herd mentality. So its all about strong hands.  

honestly I have never felt an investment because I mostly do short-term trading and do a bounty hunter program. but I think the worst time to run an investment in bitcoin is in the middle of the year. because I often see developments in the best prices at the beginning of the year and the end of the year.

I think when the price of bitcoin has risen up that one is the worst time to invest in bitcoins. Till today bitcoin price has gradually decreased. Do this is the time to buy and invest in bitcoin.

The best time in every investment is when the majority of people have no confident in things. Its not when everything rise than you must buy and i think its good moment for accumulating Bitcoin before the great jump