The worst time to invest in BTC? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kape Cafe

The worst time to invest in BTC?

Have you tried investing in bitcoin? What do you think is the worst time to invest in it? I got kind of curious because I want to invest as well.

Edited by Kape Cafe
I accidentally pressed the enter button before finishing my post.

It is unlikely that someone here will tell you that investing now is a bad idea. A lot of money has already been invested in Bitcoin, so that it actually gained a body. Again, it’s scary to buy for expensive, but it’s nice to sell more than you bought.

pxf.jpg

You must invest in currencies that are small in price so as to make profits more quickly and then you can buy Bitcoin and enter strongly to invest

Life is great and enjoy it

The investment is available all the time but you have to choose the right opportunity and step in strongly because any mistake will cost you a lot

there no bad time to invest at bitcoin because the bitcoin is good for long term investment if you buy before bitcoin when it started it take some year to make it up to this point all you need to do is to wait for it

The worst time to invest in bitcoin is when the bitcoin is on the top of its price and continously increaseing. Like the situation which we faced in December 2017 when bitcoin price almost reached 20000$ that was the worst time to invest in my opinion as the investors are still stucked there capital in bitcoin@20k$

You can invest in other currencies instead of Bitcoin and make profits from it and then convert them to Bitcoin
This is better in my opinion

THINK POSITIVE

I invested in bitcoin once or twice, I think the worst time is when the price is high, you can't get too much money, especially when you invest and after the the price falls, this is going to be like a the worst experiment 

I have never invested in bitcoin. but my advice is buy a coin when the price is cheap and invest, then when the price soars and then sell at a price that is fantastic.

Thr worse tome to invest Bitcoinis during the time at which Bitcoin is in a bull market for sometime and you are juts buying it.

I have no experienced when it comes to investing because im a new member here and in the crypto life but i have one friend that are investing some bitcoins, he buy some bitcoin have a value of 9000 but for now the value of it is just 7000 and this his a worst investing on crypto.

I think it is the best time! The exact opposite of your opinion. The prices of bitcoin for the month of November has been bearish and we must see it as an opportunity since we can buy more and have more profit in the future.

I think there's no time to invest in bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin now and hold it for a long time and wait for the price goes up.

2 hours ago, radzinskije said:

I believe that now is not the worst time to invest in bitcoin. On the contrary, now we need to invest. But personally, I would wait a little longer, perhaps by the new year the price of bitcoin will be in the region of 6000 dollars

Your quess is accuare, I have alredya bought ore coins when it was sold at 6800 few days ago and I will by more when it goes back down to 6k.

Bitcoin is good investment there's no worst time in investing Bitcoins. If you want to invest try the Yobit platform you can earn a lot of Cryptocurrency and beneficial if you invest your Bitcoins. 1% daily income if you invest 0.01 btc. Yobit is a legit platform you need to try to yobit investBox.

I think it is the amazing pump of 2017. in that year, bitcoin reached near 20k usd. the people who invested in bitcoin that time, faced a great loss. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Kape Cafe said:

Have you tried investing in bitcoin? What do you think is the worst time to invest in it? I got kind of curious because I want to invest as well.

The worst time when we invest in Bitcoin is when we predict the price will go up and we buy it until we spend our money, and it turns out the price of Bitcoin has actually dropped dramatically.

The worst time that I invested in bitcoin when bitcoin was reached at the highest price $19,000 I thought it will be reach like $25,000 but no, suddenly the price was dumped so hard. It was bad timing and so greedy.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

not really, but for short-term investments for example for the next half year, indeed this will be bad because it is difficult to see bitcoin go up more than 50% next year. unless you are patient for a longer period of time, this is not the wrong time.

6 minutes ago, Superred said:

The worst time to invest btc for me on 2018 that when almost everyday downtrend dominated the market even only in the few hours the price of bitcoin can fall more than $1000 so based on my experience so far 2018 is the worst year to buy bitcoin

2018 was generally a bloodbath, but if you bought at 2018 low, your ROI would be more than impressive at the moment.

The worst time to invest in BTC is when the price goes up very fast, then after you buy with more price, it takes a long time for Bitcoin to go back to my position, which is in May and the end of December.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Superred said:

The worst time to invest btc for me on 2018 that when almost everyday downtrend dominated the market even only in the few hours the price of bitcoin can fall more than $1000 so based on my experience so far 2018 is the worst year to buy bitcoin

Yes 2018 year was very worst time for all traders because in that time all the crypto market was down and making money was impossible to traders.

There is no worse time right now for investing in bitcoin. There is always time to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin value continues to increase every year. 

On 10/11/2019 at 17:23, Thekingcallme said:

Vous devez investir dans des devises dont le prix est peu élevé afin de réaliser des bénéfices plus rapidement. Vous pourrez ensuite acheter du Bitcoin et entrer fortement pour investir.

But sometimes some coins whose value is low remain in the same frame several days even months so beware of this coin and make a good choice even in a higher rank!