The worst time to invest in BTC? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kape Cafe

The worst time to invest in BTC?

Have you tried investing in bitcoin? What do you think is the worst time to invest in it? I got kind of curious because I want to invest as well.

Edited by Kape Cafe
I accidentally pressed the enter button before finishing my post.

It is unlikely that someone here will tell you that investing now is a bad idea. A lot of money has already been invested in Bitcoin, so that it actually gained a body. Again, it’s scary to buy for expensive, but it’s nice to sell more than you bought.

In my opinion, there is no worst time to invest in something. Bad or not are just our individual remarks on them. Like when bitcoin first came out, nobody thought that investing in them was not bad.

I think I know because maximum new investors coming this time on 2017 when Bitcoin touch 21k but suddenly dump and many people carry thire losses in current position but for best time for buy Bitcoin is when stable at 6k to 8k and take time if you long time holder and future will good

You must invest in currencies that are small in price so as to make profits more quickly and then you can buy Bitcoin and enter strongly to invest

Life is great and enjoy it

The investment is available all the time but you have to choose the right opportunity and step in strongly because any mistake will cost you a lot

there no bad time to invest at bitcoin because the bitcoin is good for long term investment if you buy before bitcoin when it started it take some year to make it up to this point all you need to do is to wait for it

The worst time to invest in bitcoin is when the bitcoin is on the top of its price and continously increaseing. Like the situation which we faced in December 2017 when bitcoin price almost reached 20000$ that was the worst time to invest in my opinion as the investors are still stucked there capital in [email protected]$

If you are going to invest for long term then it's all about okay but if it's not then obviously it will be worse time because many prediction is telling about more drop off price in recent

I have already invested in bitcoin. one thing that should not be done in investing dibitcoin is when the price is at the top, you do not buy it and before investing you should do an analysis first, please understand first what is bitcoin.

You can invest in other currencies instead of Bitcoin and make profits from it and then convert them to Bitcoin
This is better in my opinion

THINK POSITIVE

I am eagerly waiting for investing in bitcoin. I was ready to do it when the price hit $6800 few days ago. But then it crossed $7500. Then I invested in altcoins. I think we shouldn't investing in bitcoin now. 

i know some people when they invested bitcoin, the price was nearly 20 thousand us dollars. So, they felt the worst experience in my opinion. i personally not an investor, i am a trader

I invested in bitcoin once or twice, I think the worst time is when the price is high, you can't get too much money, especially when you invest and after the the price falls, this is going to be like a the worst experiment 

I do not know the worst time to invest in BTC. However, if bad times are extinguished, it is better not to invest. Then investing can be a bad time

I have never invested in bitcoin. but my advice is buy a coin when the price is cheap and invest, then when the price soars and then sell at a price that is fantastic.

Thr worse tome to invest Bitcoinis during the time at which Bitcoin is in a bull market for sometime and you are juts buying it.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:08 PM, Kape Cafe said:

Have you tried investing in bitcoin? What do you think is the worst time to invest in it? I got kind of curious because I want to invest as well.

I think this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin, its price came down and this is your chance to buy, there is a high probability of the price back up to cover some of the losses, and so you will be a winner of this process, but before buying do your own research.

The worst time to invest in bitcoin may not exist, if you are really ready to invest in bitcoin for a long time.  But when bitcoin is falling in price that's the right time to buy and invest in bitcoin.

Yes I will be on PTC now because the right time to put BTC in the long term is now with which you can earn many benefits now Bitcoin for better opportunities.

In my personal experience I'm Invested 5 month ago at 11k and after Invest market was down and still at 8-9k positive and many people carrying thire losses when bitcoin touched 21k dollars and I think maximum people waiting for market Bull mode

Well of course the worst time to invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down in the market, it makes everyone suffer.  and I've heard people depressed because of bitcoin.  greeting the crypto world.

I have no experienced when it comes to investing because im a new member here and in the crypto life but i have one friend that are investing some bitcoins, he buy some bitcoin have a value of 9000 but for now the value of it is just 7000 and this his a worst investing on crypto.

Some traders will say it's bad to invest now but I would recommend you to invest now on btc and wait for the halving of 2020.

When bitcoin price is very low then the worst time to invest btc. So everyone need to know when bitcoin price will rise up then invest. Though i am not invest in bitcoin but when bitcoin price will rise up then you need to invest this time