Cons Payeer. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Victoria

Cons Payeer.

The main disadvantage of this EPS are its commissions.  If the transfer commissions (which, incidentally, are withdrawn not from the sender but from the recipient) are 0.95% and are average among payment systems, then the commission for deposit and withdrawal is really large.
 The minimum withdrawal fee will be 3.9%.  It can be reduced using external electronic currency exchangers.

Step-by-step registration at Payeer.

Step 1. Go to the official website Payeer.com.

Step 2. Click the "Create" button in the upper right corner of the site or on the slider.

Step 3. In the registration form that appears, you need to enter your valid email address and captcha.  After that, do not forget to agree with the rules of the payment system by checking the box.  You can also familiarize yourself with these rules.  Then you need to click the "Continue" button.

Step 4. After that, you will be redirected to the page with the password.  The system will generate a password, secret word and account name for you automatically.  You can leave it as it is, or set your data.  After that, click the "Next" button.

Step 5. After that, your secret data is shown to you.  Be sure to save them in a safe place and click the “I saved” button.

A letter will also be sent to your email address stating that your Payeer wallet has been successfully created.

• Useful or interesting 1

I used to use it, but soon stopped. Commissions eat up a lot of money when transferring. In my opinion there are wallets better than Payeer.

This is a Russian wallet, and you can store many coins in it even usd and euro, I use this wallet for a long time until now, there is no fees for deposit and low fees for withdraw, it is good.

On 11/10/2019 at 6:48 AM, Victoria said:

The main disadvantage of this EPS are its commissions.  If the transfer commissions (which, incidentally, are withdrawn not from the sender but from the recipient) are 0.95% and are average among payment systems, then the commission for deposit and withdrawal is really large.
 The minimum withdrawal fee will be 3.9%.  It can be reduced using external electronic currency exchangers.

Step 2. Click the "Create" button in the upper right corner of the site or on the slider.

Step 3. In the registration form that appears, you need to enter your valid email address and captcha.  After that, do not forget to agree with the rules of the payment system by checking the box.  You can also familiarize yourself with these rules.  Then you need to click the "Continue" button.

Step 4. After that, you will be redirected to the page with the password.  The system will generate a password, secret word and account name for you automatically.  You can leave it as it is, or set your data.  After that, click the "Next" button.

Step 5. After that, your secret data is shown to you.  Be sure to save them in a safe place and click the “I saved” button.

A letter will also be sent to your email address stating that your Payeer wallet has been successfully created.

Payeer being a Russian wallet has many advantages and freedoms such as doing exchange internally or being able to receive cryptocurrencies too, the detail is that being an underground wallet with little familiarity with legality is a little less reliable than other more serious processors such as Paypal for example Payeer being underground is a processor that can be subject to riskier things.

This is Russian wallet . this wallet is very much secured but the transaction fee is very high in this wallet I think. I have used it for few days but now not using. this is very much user friendly.

• +2 1

I think not safe to safe payeer becaused they have lots of fess when sending 

My experience after i exchanged crypto 20$ i made a mistake so i exchanged again and exchanged again when i look at my balanced it becames 10$ in just 3 exchange

I have never used PM and Paypal. It is also a good idea to try it, thank you for sharing with everyone.
good luck

Edited by tranhungritc

Hi, i think that this wallet is great for every one. Because, no fee for deposit and small fee for withdraw! i use this wallet since 2017! I can hold many cryptocurrencies and fiat money!

This is a Russian wallet, where you can store a fairly large number of coins. One of the reliable and easy to use wallets. His defense is good enough.

I use the Payeer wallet to store my income from one game that I've played for a long time ago. When I withdraw my income from the games website to that wallet, the transaction was smooth, and it will come instantly, so I don't have to wait for a long time to see the amount of the money will arrive in my wallet. But I do not convert my money in Payeer wallet because it is too small if I want to exchange it into bitcoin, so I need to withdraw more and more until I can reach some nice amount of bitcoin.

Payeer is great exchange and wallet. Payer is currently one of the most interesting multicurrency wallets at the moment, because it has a very nice design and very good security. Payeer is legit and trusted site. I can covert bitcoin and multicurrency to US$ . I am also using Perfectmoney and many cyrptocurrency exchanges.

One very big disadvantage against Payeer is that the wallet is restricted for residents in the USA. You cannot register a new account if you are located in that country.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Cons payeer is Russian wallet and this wallet support Crypto and ewallets and banks too. My problem is payeer not supporting my country bank. I wish to use payeer in future.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:48 AM, Victoria said:

It is true, Payeer have some important fees ut you need to understand why: it is a "payment processor", not a "wallet".

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This wallet seems to have extremely high withdrawal fees and high commissions. As i do not have a lot of bitcoin at the moment, this is the main reason that puts me off using this wallet. Perhaps if the percentages can be revised i will make use of this wallet on a trial basis. I have heard good things about the wallet, but due to my low amount of crypto i have not had the opportunity to try it out.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There is a lot of flaws in payeer bank and the most important of these flaws are the large and large fees charged by it in everything

THINK POSITIVE

I like payeer and I rate payeer well and I have almost no bad reviews about it. Its drawback, I think, is that the restrictions on money and popularity only give a lot of benefits to Russia. This is the only problem I see at payeer

Payeer it's a god wallet and also a exchange where you can easily change your coins against fiat and send them or receive, i use this wallet all the time on yobit 

I rarely use Payeer but sometimes I need It because there is no withdrawal from some resources to the wallet I need. Payeer is convenient because you do not need to pass identification.

My favorite Fiat wallet until now it's easy to use and support crypto currency too you can deposit and withdraw to yobit exchange with easy steps ,the commission it's little bit higher but it's OK