TRX gets listed on polonix ! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

TRX gets listed on polonix !

I have great news for crypto lovers & especially tronix TRX lovers,  tron gets listed on polonix Exchanger, it's breaking Update of crypto today. Many TRX holders will now able to trade tron on polonix Exchanger. It will not have much impact of price but surely we will see some volume increase in TRX coin.

• Useful or interesting 4

3 hours ago, cryptoalik said:

If Trx listed in Polonix then it's really a very good news for trx holders. It will cost a low fees for withdrawal from Polonix.

Yes TRX has really less fees and my plan to withdraw cryptotalk.org forum payment with very less fees. I will buy some TRX from yobit then transfer to polonix and I will buy btc on polonix from TRX after that I will transfer that bitcoins on P2P Exchanger like paxful to sell my btc . In this way we could really have very less charges and we can take full benefits of cryptotalk.org forum payments.

• Useful or interesting 1

TRX has good track record and I believe will raise their price and volume. The problems is people already know TRX but TRX event so little, need more to increase their audience. I hope there's developer/ exchanges create campaign or competition with TRX reward, that will be good.

That is good news for Poloniex user. TRX or Tron is good coin project in top coin.

But i am now still using other exchanges, because more cheap fees and no need verify.

But today i just get invited to comeback to their site, i already test it you don't need verify document for now. That is great, maybe i will comeback again.

Also i see Poloniex open Poloni DEX where we can trade Tron with 0% fee

https://m.poloniex.org/

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

That's right friends, besides that there is also a trading of TRX coin contest with a total prize of 3.5 million TRX coins as a prize, the contest period itself lasts from 20 December and will end today or 30 December 2019, and is very lucky to get first place, because the winner is entitled to a prize of 1,015 million trx,

With a 10 day competition period, it is a big competition, because the winner will take home a prize of $ 13804,are any of us champions?

Actually, Tron has listed on lots of cryptocurrency exchanges, to be honest, I was confused by myself to choose where the best place to trade is trx, because usually different exchanges also differ in the price of coin aggressiveness,

Is poloniex an exchange that has a high level of liquidity to trade trx coins, I need the opinion of my friends...

Good news for us TRX is best potential coin and now listing on

binance exchenge good for traders it price will rise

Tron (TRX), the 11th largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, has now been listed on the Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange. ... 9 blog post, Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange announced that it was readying to list the decentralized cryptocurrency on its platform

So Polonix finally lists TRX. That's great, now if only Kraken would do the same and also list TRX, many people would want to buy it on that exchange. I guess Justin Sun can go lobby those exchange owners if he wants it to get listed there.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

oh I like it and I'm really glad it is listed on poloniex, it's awesome. It will be good news for tron lovers like me, fully deserved

good news for trx because polonix is a good exchange and easy exchange trx will pump.

trx admin also made event on new listing so good newd for trx users and holder's 

C'est vrai mes amis, en plus du fait qu'il y a aussi un concours de training de pièces TRX avec un prix total de 3,5 millions de pièces TRX en tant que prix, la période du concours elle-même dure du 20 décembre et se terminera aujourd'hui ou 30 décembre 2019, et a la chance de obtenir la première place, car le gagnant a droit à un prix de 1 015 millions de trx,

On 11/10/2019 at 11:17 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have great news for crypto lovers & especially tronix TRX lovers,  tron gets listed on polonix Exchanger, it's breaking Update of crypto today. Many TRX holders will now able to trade tron on polonix Exchanger. It will not have much impact of price but surely we will see some volume increase in TRX coin.

fun fact.

the tron listing on poloniex was obviously, since justin sun (the founder of tron) is one of the investors who bought poloniex at that time. so the tron listing was a foregone conclusion

Hello my dear friend, thank you so much for sharing this valuable information here with us. But i only use LTC to convert my BTC at it has the lowest withdrawal fee. 

Well that's the great news for all of us. We have the greater opportunities to see our favorite tokens on the different popular exchange sites. More the exchange listings can create the competitive marketing atmosphere to sell the favorite tokens. 

On 11/10/2019 at 11:17 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

It's poloniex not polonix when i see that i have thinking that it's a new exchange not the famous one , any way it's a good news and it's from a long time even i dont use this exchange 

Well, Tron foundation in the end acquired Poloniex exchange, and moved them out of the US. They've also intergrated them in Tronscan as Polonidex and removed the mandatory KYC procedure. I still don't use Poloniex much after they asked for KYC in 2017 and also didn't give us the Bitcoin Gold forked coins, but I might give it a try once again.

On 11/10/2019 at 6:17 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

It will not have much impact of price but surely we will see some volume increase in TRX coin.

TRON is getting more recognized as of this time, and it's also quite impressive in climbing the charts, even surpassing some past great coins such as Monero, and even nearing to reach the top 10 cryptocurrencies based on market cap.

Trx cryptocurrency is the best one.its price is very low but trading volume is good..moat of thr peoples use trx just to reduce the transaction fees .its price is very stable in market 

I really see a great support line with n trx 170 satoshis and after the falling of the market this year 2020 , the coin stayed stable as it can that is really cool.

TRX is my favorite coin, more recently I own it. but I don't use Polonix Exchanger, although I know it's quite popular and low cost. This is really normal because TRX is welcomed by many people, the exchanges are very comfortable with it

This coin Tron Token TRX it seems every day growing and respected by many website exchange, there are a lot investors who are invested on it, for this reason many people told about this coin also in Yobit is always on the top 20.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/10/2019 at 3:45 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Yes TRX has really less fees and my plan to withdraw cryptotalk.org forum payment with very less fees. I will buy some TRX from yobit then transfer to polonix and I will buy btc on polonix from TRX after that I will transfer that bitcoins on P2P Exchanger like paxful to sell my btc . In this way we could really have very less charges and we can take full benefits of cryptotalk.org forum payments.

I noticed that all platforms raise the cost of fees as Yobit kucoin and alot other and I don't know why and that is weird they need to tell us reasons for that .

I always see huge different between binance and other platforms.

• +1 1