How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

No one will able to know how many years bitcoin will be in existence, expect can predict the price in future.

I think, it will exist untill the dawn of cryptocurrencies... To many people are involved in interactions with bitcoin

I think that as long as there is supply and demand, it will be present, however it is difficult to predict what will happen not only with bitcoin but with all electronic currencies, since since they came on the market, some are becoming stronger and stronger every day. However, they do not stop being volatile, but as long as there are investors and they continue to accept bitcoin as a means of payment in countries where it cannot be used, and people begin to know and know more how bitcoin is used, it will be in the market for a long time.

If there is more Houmas, Bitcoin still exists because tgis is our future currency, not our future currency, but this is one of them, because we can use it together through legal tender, so this will not waste any type of Bitcoin.

I think that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies will last a long time as long as those who own it and continue to believe and invest or as long as it continues between supply and demand is a never ending subject

I think that crypto are the future of economy. Think about it for a second, we can buy/trade/change a lot of things with crypto. Now, if we consider that crypto is a global currency, we can look and tell with security that it has enough potential to change the world. 

Bitcoin is visualized for a long time in the financial market, if it is replaced by another currency, it must surpass it in terms of economic stability, but if it will last for many years it will be

On 10/11/2019 at 3:36, PiroSense said:

Visualice los años futuros, no solo para Bitcoin sino para el mundo a medida que pasa el tiempo.

¿Crees que Bitcoin se usaría hasta donde llegaría la generación futura de temática cyberpunk?

¿O sería reemplazado por otro sistema aún no conocido?

I don't think there is any person who knows the future. There are only people who predict the value of bitcoin and many are wrong. Perhaps bitcoin has many more years left before another system is invented that can replace bitcoin, but I think it is too early to make assumptions on this topic. For now to continue investing in bitcoin and seek that economic growth that we long for

It could not give the right answer to it, but I think the Bitcoin's end is still far away. There is no sign for the closure of Bitcoin. Even Bitcoin is increasing higher than nowadays and its needs are increasing. So Bitcoin will not end up at least 10 years. It is increasing day by day. So it has no choice of closing.

I will not say never because we do not know if new technologies will come in the future, but currently BTC is in great demand in the world market and many web pages use Bitcoin as their main currency in their e-commerce operation, etc.

To me more than  a 100 years ,a financial system that only goes over dollars from a single source will gradually lose weight,

That's a good topic. Last week i read a research about it which said that Bitcoin will live around 100-150 years more if people would be still interested in it. That's the main question. Crypto market is fully regulated by it's users and Bitcoin will live while people need it. If we're mining it and performing transaction it's gonna live. If Bitcoin gonna stay 100+ years and then mining will become too hard, there are a few ways of solving that problem. 1.We (50=% users) can reach an agreement which will let Bitcoins quantity grow. 2.We can still mine it but for % from all the transactions.

The world is changing by nature, this is a self-evident matter and does not need to be doubted. Change is coming in everything, inevitably, but continuity and duration depends on the extent to which people adhere to that thing and whether there are alternatives or not

I think that the end of the division will be in 2140, and I do not think that its time will be at the top of the pyramid Bitcoin or not, so no one can predict the future

No one can say for sure except the designers of the cryptocurrency, so they can make the project scam and finish it. I saw one of the analysts a few days ago saying that Bitcoin will reach 100 thousand and then fall to the bottom, and its end will be this one I saw in it. I agree with him a little, as it is said that everything has reached the limit is over

I think it will continue to exist for many more years, as it is part of the new technology and only a few years ago it was born in the financial market and it still has a lot to exploit, so it will last many more years.

Bitcoin will live longer because the technology keep on improving and I think what matters most is on how people accept and used it.

Las criptomonedas cambien muchos, pero bitcoin ya tiene la confianza de mucha gente así que creo que estará por mucho tiempo más

I think bitcoin will be always alive. I hope it can't be out of markets. And i also think there will be other cryptocurrencies that will challenge for the higher price. Just like etherium , xrp, bitcoincash and etc.

The truth no one knows but despite that he created how many people also believe that bitcoin will exist forever since it was the founding father of cryptocurrencies and is currently the most important cryptocurrency, so I doubt that it will cease to exist, because it is well established in the market and many people trust it.