How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

On 3/8/2020 at 5:29 PM, Naga said:

i think the survival of crypto will depend on for how long will we be interested in making money of it and also for how long government will keep fighting it.

Bitcoin is not just for making money it's solving many problem which fiat currency can't solved the most important thing I like about bitcoin is it's not controlled by any government we can send wherever we want 

On 4/27/2020 at 1:00 AM, sayeem said:

You mean, like, how long will bitcoin last? From my experience, the value of bitcoin will increase a lot in the future. Its circulation will increase further.

I think that bitcoin will furthermore last for more years and I hope that people are gonna earn money with that. Bitcoins price until now is steadily rising and if they keep it up then they can last for more years and I hope that will happen. 

I don't know how many year bitcoin will still exist but I am sure that it will not replace by any system until all bitcoins are mined. According my thought end of bitcoin mining can take too long years or time.

8 hours ago, Kerseem said:

There is no analysist that predict when the bitcoin will still exist or end, The only prediction is that the future of bitcoin is certain because it have achieve allot since it was launched to the world. 

Those who understands the market better they actually knows the fate of bitcoin, what can happen if what happens and everything else, there are few things they do not know, but what they know is enough.

I think Bitcoin will remain in existence for a long period of time, because the cryptocurrency is the currency of the future and governments will deal with Bitcoin as an officially recognized currency like the dollar and the euro

On 5/8/2020 at 9:50 AM, Zues said:

I think that bitcoin will furthermore last for more years and I hope that people are gonna earn money with that. Bitcoins price until now is steadily rising and if they keep it up then they can last for more years and I hope that will happen. 

Yes, we all hope that Bitcoin will remain for a very long time, and people will still earn from it and I think that Bitcoin will continue until another alternative that appears more powerful and has better features than Bitcoin in the future.

On 11/10/2019 at 8:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

Did you know that expected time that total supply of Bitcoin be mined is over 2100 (I think around 2140 something like that), which means that Bitcoin will be mining 80 years more. :classic_biggrin:

I think that better question is which altcoins will stay that long and will be some big new coin like ETH.

And one more interesting question, what will be with Bitcoin after mining, how will be used.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think that there are strong new currencies that will be created in the future and there are also new technologies that will emerge, but this does not mean that Bitcoin can disappear, so it may remain with those currencies and new technologies.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:40 PM, ashua1 said:

I'm sure bitcoin will exist in the next 20 years, uh, we're in an age of technology, and bitcoin is online money is high-tech money

Its not sure that when bitcoin will exist. Because bitcoin is most popular coin and no other coins replaced in place of bitcoin. And bitcoin value is also high.

BTC is now King of the market and  their is only one last halving is remaining then all the BTC are mined and then their price will start increasing.If we count all this then we can say BTC have 5-8 years next may be 10 years.After that BTC can't be remain king because ETH,XRP,LTC and many other potential coins are also struggling to become king of the market.They have made numerous contracts and expanding their influence on different countries.

Bitcoin will exist as long as digital world and internet still exist, because cryptocurrency is the future currency and can't predict when it will go into extinction. 

• +2 1

In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to expand and grow for the next few years and up to the future because it is used by many people all over the world.

Well, I have a 50/50 decision about it. It is because I believe that bitcoin will still exist for many more years and will still profitable in every ways. But I also believe that although bitcoin will still profitable, there comes a time that a coin will emerge and been popular and you can earn much more profit from it, beating the old top cryptocurrency in the world.

bitcoin will stay forever because it makes people send and receive there money more easier and make them made money by exchange there coin to another one . Dr

On 11/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

In some period our payment system always change. And in this time we know that our current payment system will replace by crytpo. And in future it will also change. Bitcoin will exist until new system isn't invent here.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/10/2019 at 8:34 PM, Great Commander said:

We don't know. As long as people using cryptos, it will stay there for a long time. It will not get eradicated as well as blockchain network as companies are just starting using the true power of it and will improve it over time.

We can't actually know or predict how long will cryptocurrency will stay and exist but we can make of prolonging cryptocurrencies if we will do great with it because if we continue to take care of it then it will be great for the existence of cryptocurrencies 

It is impossible to say for sure, but I think until the moment when it ceases to be relevant and interesting! It seems to me that this is the system that has given a new step in the world of digital technologies, and accordingly, will entail new progress!

The idea and reality that now exist in the crypto world will not be able to fade out that easily but bitcoin could fall any time in the future and another currency can come up that could take it's place.

It depends of the progress of bitcoin. If people still using it then there is a high possible that bitcoin will still exists. I dont know if it's existence will disappear because bitcoin is still doing good. I think no one can predict what will happen in the near future

It is very difficult for anyone to know the future of the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, but I believe and see that the field of cryptography will continue for many years and will have a great importance throughout the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just started coding and invested some of my money in it. I am only focusing on using bitcoin to make money because I believe that using bitcoin will make the coin alive, and I hope Bitcoin will last for another 20 years.

I hope Bitcoin lasts a long time. Because it showed me the way to earn while sitting at home. Now a days Many people choose earning bitcoin as their primary or secondary job. So i wish crypto may lasts long so that we can earn more from bitcoin       

• +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Nice topic about btc existing but its true that no one know about it infect the bitcoin creator satoshi nikamoto also dont know when bitcoin will be vanish.. I cant remember the year but that time btc price goes down to 2 usd and all the people thought btc will be vanish   .. But look btc still available so no one can be ensure about it..thank you 

It will be difficult to predict how long bitcoin will last in the world but believe me Bitcoin has a bright future ahead because it has a very powerful project and it has earn good reputation from many people all over the world, for those reason i don't think it will be replaced by any unknown new system that may be created in the future as long as it still exists in cryptocurrency world.

Its probably replaced by another coin or system but for now there isn't any project that has that potential to do that. But who knows what will happened to the future. May be we will achieve more advanced tech by that time and we don't need any digital currency anymore.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |