How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Do you observed Bitcoin would be used as a ways as cyberpunk-themed future generation would move.
Or it'd be replaced by some other gadget now not yet acknowledged.
The best and easy answer to that is that bitcoin and all of the other cryptocurrencies..

I think that bitcoin will also be in the top 1 cryptocurrency but the other altcoins will gradually catch up with bitcoin in price because they have a better system and they are better than bitcoin in functionality, I think bitcoin will live for at least another 15 years .

On 11/17/2019 at 2:04 PM, Nurul Huda said:

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin will always exist as long as many people participate to introduce it in the world, bitcoin will always be there over time because bitcoin is able to provide future guarantees if people join in enlivening bitcoin so that it is more famous it will be even greater.
As long as bitcoin has value for people, bitcoin stays with time.

Day by day bitcoin price decrease and I think bitcoin will not exist anymore because it value is not high as compared to 2017. I wish it will raise and people will invest and trade good. 

i think the survival of crypto will depend on for how long will we be interested in making money of it and also for how long government will keep fighting it.

3 hours ago, Ultimate001 said:

With the help of bitcoin a lots of people's financial statues have change from nobody to somebody and existence of bitcoin will have no end so long it's valuable and standard commodity in the world. 

My life has changed by bitcoin too, i'm only 24 and i'm building a house now, but with too much pressure from the governments i must admit i'm scared of losing what i have with crypto.

5 hours ago, Ultimate001 said:

With the help of bitcoin a lots of people's financial statues have change from nobody to somebody and existence of bitcoin will have no end so long it's valuable and standard commodity in the world. 

What you said is about acceptance and popularity of bitcoin among people who use it. This is important but the status of bitcoin against other coins can affect its survival to a large extent. We all know that bitcoin is the oldest coin and has not been updated effectively since 2009. There are some altcoins that have more features than bitcoin and can handle more transactions faster. This is the downside of bitcoin which makes it weaker in some aspects against its competitors. Bitcoin needs a more advanced network to survive longer.

Bitcoin is the first supporter of cryptocurrencies and it enters several markets around the world, such as restaurants and stores that support buying bitcoin, and this is important in order for Bitcoin to be continuous in this field for several years.

Bitcoin ia a digital currency.may it will stay a long time and if it will disappear then it is possible the coin replace another digital coin.if bitcoin not disappear then it is the most popular and higher value coin in the world.Bitcoin is still exists and people investing here.

this is just base on my own opinion bitcoin will last and exist for lifetime because i believe bitcoin help people a lot not just for financial but also in many ways in living.

Well, In my opinion, The BTC will stay longer enough. I think this is just the start for for BTC. It has to come to main stream for Business and many more activities. Will be last longer. 

3 hours ago, Mehran1111 said:

Bitcoin will live longer because the technology keep on improving and I think what matters most is on how people accept and used it.

That is a key point, you see all technology lasts or improve to a better version, but crypto is secured by people, that means it cannot last, the more investment the less it is likely to die.

Clearly, you can't suggest what number quite a few years will be able to always that bitcoin, efficient on age concept it looks like it gold coin might be found later in life and even helping to make end up more desirable.

Bitcoin doesn't have any stable price that make it not safe for people all the time gold is the best in my opinion.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:15 AM, Angelina said:

It's  so difficult to predict  How many years more would bitcoin exists for a very long time and as long as people invest in it and as long Invest in it and as long as bitcoin will exist.

consider that bitcoin can not end, due to the fact bitcoin is our destiny can use as payment method. buying stuff and food the usage of bitcoin, flexible to apply and i know a few years to are available bitcoin

I have no idea on how long bitcoin will exist but I'm hoping it exists for many years to come.

There is no saying that bitcoin will stop existing in the near future, i believe yhat all popular crypto currencies will keep lasting for a long time to come because tge world will evolve into using digital currency inbthe future to come 

Bitcoin will continue tо survive in the next few years. I still believe that in the next 5-7 years Bitcoin will still be there because there are still many peоple who use it because it can help their economy all. In general bitcoin can also help the country's economy because оf the many bitcoin transactions that make real moneу

1 hour ago, shovan said:

No one tell about bitcoin future. But I think bitcoin has been for so many years and bitcoin still have so many years to stay, they is no way that bitcoin will disappear, bitcoin is going to stay forever.

Using years to talk about the time but oh will still be existing is underestimation. We should use at least decades or even centuries as the coin might be everlasting. 

I cannot expect the future of Bitcoin, but I will say that my simple opinion, Bitcoin has not yet seen its boom point, has not yet reached that stage and I have a great feeling that Bitcoin will have an opportunity to emerge more.

Edited by Maroua

Our humankind is constantly civilizing and mounting and consequently guarantees that near would continuously be new inventions that will shock as immediately as the invention of crypto did to us. It is not positive what time will bitcoin continue living until but for immediately it’s heartfelt and we every one of see that.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and Will still be in existence as basically it's just the supply which will be permanent on the Mark of 21 million of them, as tye bitcoins which we have will just automatically disappear when the supply ends. But on how long the usage of bitcoin will continue, can be more of how the value of bitcoin trends on the market

I think, nobody truly realize what will happen to bitcoin after many long years, however for me it will exist for a long time. The coin that will ousted the bitcoin on the top isn't yet developed I think, yet i'm establishing that bitcoin will exist much progressively longer years.

Bitcoin has crossed a decade in the trading world. And the coin has still maintained the highest  price in the market. As for that reason ,the coin has no risk of getting vanished from the market. Because the crypto world cannot get much popularity without the help of this currency  so this currency is a must currency in the world of crypto and it will remain as long as the market remains. 

It can keep eaxisting as people keep mining and others keep using, so the fees are worth to the miners and the reward is worth more than the price of mining.

Every decade in which new developments appear and we are now listing relatively agreed and wrong assumptions in the same event. For Bitcoin, it is assumed that it will last for another 30 years, meaning that you will not hear news that it has been replaced, except that in those divisions that occur to it, results are shown that are not in Account

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: