How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Actually i think Its hard to predict how or when it will last. Only one thing is certain and that is change. I could agree that there will be  a change in the bitcoin system like additional features for security but it's so hard to predict its end.

This is really difficult to predict, but I think that a successful cryptocurrency like Bitcoin can last for many years, especially since people all trust it, and many large companies have announced that they sell their products in exchange for bitcoin, all of this has contributed to the interest of Bitcoin, which means that it will last for years. Numerous with great success.

• +2 1

It is not possible to predict the future of cryptocurrencies, but all indications currently indicate a great prosperity in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies in the future.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world, and many cryptocurrencies have been launched after it, and cryptocurrencies have become as important as fiat currencies,  I believe that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies over the years

You can imagine how big this forum is , there's many users who are interested with bitcoin and it has more users than other coin's forum. Every day is the day for bitcoin and people are involving as i said so no need to worry about bitcoins.

I think it will last for many years, especially since it is a limited currency, and its mining will not be completed until the year 2140, and for this reason its price will increase dramatically and it will remain the focus of everyone's attention for investment.

On 4/16/2021 at 10:34 PM, selfmade said:

But brother while it might seem impossible for bitcoin to end because of it's continuously increasing demand i think it is possible and even worse it could happen overnight. Think about bow cryoto investors reacts to panic, It only requires a one big cause of panic to take crypto world down for good.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to die is possible because those are project which need a big support in order to stay alive, otherwise without investors seriously support, they might be die, and that's why we are advised to not dare to invest all our assets in crypto in order to avoid such kind of losses.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my opinion, no one knows how many years Bitcoin will remain in existence, as we are in an era of speed and technology.  That is, you cannot predict.  But I think it will remain if the number of its users continues to increase.  And in the event that they create a new cryptocurrency that competes with Bitcoin, the competition between them will remain strong and thus Bitcoin will remain in existence unless it is lost. 

• +2 1

We only know when the bitcoins was created which happens to be in 2009, but can any tell when the bitcoins from now, I think nobody can predict this because I think the world need bitcoin even in the future.

Nobody can say the real years which Bitcoin will exists why because Bitcoin for now is paying better and  fine so is had for.members to play with places that can yields one with better profits.

Bitcoin, I believe, will be the currency of the future.There will be more crypto-currencies in the future. Bitcoin, on the other hand, will take the lead in all of them. In the future, ordinary citizens will be able to use bitcoin with ease. 

The blockchain service will be enhanced.

In fact, it is difficult to predict the period of time in which Bitcoin will maintain the sovereignty in the field of cryptocurrencies as well as in the large spread in the world, but in the end this depends on the extent to which people accept to deal with it, as well as the approval of major countries and famous companies to deal in cryptocurrencies and consider them a viable currency to trade like any other paper currency allowed in the world

• +1 1

According to miners after every 4 years the bitcoin is mined and until the last bitcoin mined it won't stop.Probably it would take around 2140 years to complete.it is possible the network would be changed between now and then.

I don't think bitcoin will take a step back in the coming years because it's a primary source of income for so many people and business heads and its disappearance is going to form a gap in the economy of some countries.

In my opinion, bitcoin will be vaulted forever and impossible to disappear.

In my opinion Bitcoin will last for many years, if a better system like blockchain technology was generated then another bitcoin could also be generated which would be more reliable than that. Digital sound and technology are being upgraded day by day according to the success rate so that there can be another.

We can not say anything about it because from my point of view the future of bitcoin is very bright and it will surely exist for a long time and years. But no one could predict 100% about it and bitcoin is the future of digital currency and it may exist for thousands of year. 

• +1 1

in my own opinion,bitcoin will be part of the future,as it is getting more and more popular,many depends on bitcoin now and as long as there is huge demands bitcoin will stay,however,new system will also be develop i think as a part of modern technologies.

• +2 1

No one can answer this question correctly as expected why because coins in their nature depend on how flexibility people patronized then and invest in them some are real scam, hackers and some are real currency that cannot be completely mining because their are own by companies and they will be rank on how people participate with them.

As long as people are in nterested in bitcoin.ir as long as there is an technology bitcoin will last.crypto currency now is stands for bitcoin the heart and seol of crypto are bitcoin so it means until there is crypto currency still bitcoin remaikln stands

yeah, if there are some better technologies than blockchain in the future, i think bitcoin popularity will decrease. i think if bitcoins supply almost run out, lack of miner and the new technology appear, the bitcoin won't be valueable and won't exist.

No one knows what will happen in the future, but we see that Bitcoin is still developing and many currencies similar to Bitcoin can appear, and other countries may introduce a strong cryptocurrency in circulation, this matter cannot be predicted.
Perhaps experts can know or expect the price of the currency to rise or fall, no more.
I see that cryptocurrencies have a broad future and a great development.

Hi my dear mate you are right and I think it's also I think that's we can say that we don't know  about how long bitcoin can exist but as long as many people I think people can prefer it and this is a loyal thing and it will last longer for many years and I think we now in a technology ira and I think there are every day new updated are happen and new thing ms are developing in the world so wait and see what's we see next 

• +3 1

No one can predict these details because developments have no limits, but I think that the Bitcoin currency will remain for many years and may be replaced by an alternative currency. Also, I always say that all people use these currencies will continue and may continue in conjunction with the presence of regular currencies, all of this is available and possible in the modern future in These wonderful, large and accelerating developments remained

Well, we still don't know how long bitcoin can continue to grow because as I know more bitcoin hasn't been mined yet and as long as Bitcoin or there are buyers the bitcoin will go and go on circulating, but if all users hold their cryptocurrency then I hope it will last more years

Dear no one know how long bitcoin will live and we get profit from him. But if we imagine with it demand then I think it will exist long time. But for now we never know exact about that this is still exist or not or some new system is introduce which take his place.