How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

The BTC has a good growth potential for the future, depending on how it adapts to the new generation, which will determine its existence, its evolution or its extinction.

its importance will depend, but I repeat, it has good growth.

If you ask year we absolutely don't know.

But what i believe Bitcoin will still exist as long as possible. Maybe for next 5 years still used, but after that i don't know, the government will not let the new system financial too far from their boring system. We can see banknote is the oldest system for financial, maybe the old is more than 50 years but still used until now. So i think Bitcoin will stay there until internet is disconnected worldwide.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

think Bitcoin very important role most people life Bitcoin tell future is bright tell next  hundred year's I hope Bitcoin and Crypto currency will do it

in my opinion it would go far to at least the generation of our grandsons. The demand for bitcoin will probably have dropped by that time but im sure it will sustain time and be there untill then. but i think it will be over taken byanother new technology or new crypto by that time.

10 hours ago, Jonayeed said:

Bitcoin miners are incentivized to provide their hashpower to the network with BTC that is created to reward whoever places the next block on the Bitcoin blockchain.

Seems like miners will always have their work and they together with whales will fight for bitcoin till the end so it won't die in several decades of years

bitcoin exist very long hope we earn more from bitcoin and all the crypto world there is one coin exist only btc.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

I think bitcoin will be future of our exchange system. In future there will be more crypto-currencies. But bitcoin will lead all of them. Normal people can use bitcoin easily in future. Blockchain service will be more improved.        

In future Bitcoin will lead all the coins and now this time is also all the crypto coin is just run the BTC not other coins. BTC will run all the crypto market and if the BTC is down all the crypto market is down if the BTC is up all the crypto market is going to up so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that until that moment, until humanity comes up with something more convenient for calculations. The coming decades, cryptocurrency will exist and develop.

Cryptocurrency will nevwer be replaced only adcanced int motre simplified tech, we have seen this in the new coins.

I hope that bitcoin will exist for many years. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency industry is just starting to develop. We have time to make big money.

I think this is just a beginning of bitcoin its the future of currencies innovations need time to spread and it take its time but its the future of worlds financial system

Now we call the future as cyberpunk, but we took that from fantastic movies and nobody know how the real future will look exactly. I think Bitcoin is just the beginning of future money relationships,but how long it will stay actual I do not know. My suggestion is 10-20 years more.

at least 20 more years in my hypothesis. Because after 50 years or 100 years later, new generation gonna starts. they will come with more innovation, abbreviation, ideas and functions where lot of new futures will included. i believed someday money and physical coins will going to be vanished and people will use liquid money such as crytpo coins

• +1 1

I think bitcoin will replace by another inventions on how they can easily get money because all of gadgets in world are upgrading every year 

I think Bitcoin will still last in the future because Bitcoin is a very strong currency and very popular to many countries that is very hard to know when Bitcoin will be gone.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:48 PM, jannatun said:

I know that and believe as long people support "bitcoin" i hope this will service for long years because "bitcoin" is the most  wonderful working side in the world. 

i dont think the whales will ever let bitcoin die and we as day traders will also not allow it to die because a coin will die when nobody is investing in it anymore and i know we will keep buying it whenver it goes down.

• +1 1

On 12/13/2019 at 11:23 PM, khan22 said:

In future Bitcoin will lead all the coins and now this time is also all the crypto coin is just run the BTC not other coins. BTC will run all the crypto market and if the BTC is down all the crypto market is down if the BTC is up all the crypto market is going to up so much.

Bitcoin is the father of cryptos. It will lead the world of cryptos in future. Beside bitcoin is leading cryptos now. But bitcoin price is a little bit down. So we should not be affraid of it. We should hold it for future. I hope it will bring lot of profit in future.

I think bitcoin will be still in the market in the future. And i also think there will be other cryptocurrencies that will challenge for the higher price. Just like etherium , bitcoincash.

bitcoin is like gold  its valuable and there are only  21 million bitcoin to mine and about 18 million bitcoin are already mined so i say bitcoin will exist untill the end of world

This prediction is really tough for us. May be we will get a new coin which will be good as bitcoin. If not, our grandsons will use bitcoin

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/10/2019 at 2:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

No other system will replace blockchain. You must see the big picture. Blockchain is everything for making a better happy life. 

11 hours ago, kirito said:

no one knows the future of BTC. it can fall even now or it will stay like this forever.it's really a ,mater of time. when it will happend we all will know.

i think for now the future of bitcoin is uncertain but if any real adoption is to be seen any time soon from companies or countries then bitcoin will have some good times in the coming years.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/10/2019 at 2:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

All the possibilities can happen anyway, from lost, to crypto that is often used and even replaced by currency or other technology because we remember to predict far in the future. But in my opinion blockchain technology might be developed into better technology for the needs of economic transactions.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think bitcoin will now never be end. As it is adopted by most of the world. And also alt coins have been introduce. Blockchain technology is best

• +1 1

Bitcoin will exist for so many years to the Future, its mining will end in 2140 we have a century for that, before we can predict if Bitcoin will live or no

• +2 1