My Struggle on Cryptotalk platform - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zahid

My Struggle on Cryptotalk platform

I always write such interested story about crypto world spendind a whole day on social media and then give him a pritty much time to organize my topics. 

But i want to know where i will get fruit of my hard working on Cryptotalk plaft form or not. So far hope held me here now  i have hope todhopi will get.

Stay happy TO ALL.

You can benefit from this forum in everything you share and you will get paid for it and I tell you about this through my personal experience

Life is great and enjoy it

I think we should not waste our time in social media. We should use crypto talk forum. By using this forum we can express our opinion about cryptocurrency and other crypto topic. We will also paid for post here. So we should use this forum.     

You can make quality and helpful post in this forum for which you will get some satoshis and you can post 30 constructive post each day.

It is a great forum, especially with this feature which he has developed that he pays through posts and I do not think that any forum has already made such an offer and this will be the first forum soon

THINK POSITIVE

You can get your sweetest fruit by helping the other members here. You can help them by answering the question with nice words or making related topic based on your personal experience. If someday you disagree with someone's post, you can give your suggestion or quote he/she politely. Here, the important thing not just knowledge but also our behavior to the other members because i think it is useless when you have high knowledge but you don't have a good relation with the other. Although you don't have  many experience  or having high knowledge, you will be more valuable if you can be polite to your friend. 😊

With the cryptotalk forum, you remain a truly happy person and especially you begin to understand the approaching New Year and Christmas holiday. I want the forum to realize the reality of what it gives in bitcoins. I am proud that I am here with you and thanks to cryptotalk. I love you. 💌

Well, on the new update here, you need to post 100 first before you getting paid, after you done by 100 posting, you can earned some profit for now, 1000 sats per post, stay posting mate.

You will get your profit on this platform, because you will be recognized on the platform for you good work and also you will be recommended for such.

13 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

You can benefit from this forum in everything you share and you will get paid for it and I tell you about this through my personal experience

I agree with this. Personally, i am not aware about this before. As my friends talk about this i was clueless. But then when i had a chance to try it i gain something even though i am still not paid i am very excited on what will happen next. 

You can continue to share information here and benefit from others. Spammers and nonsensical posts are the primary reason why some members on this forum are getting tired though passionate at the same time. 

14 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

In this forum you can get 1000 Satoshi for each useful post you write and a maximum of 30 posts per day

Yes thats true but we need to post or commet meaniful thinhs according to the topic we opened and tel them our real ideas on how to solve it or help hem out.

For me, the struggle of using crypto talk is that when a student has no connection but he/she wanted to gain money and makes his/her time valuable is a real struggle. But it is a good thing for a student to earn while using their gadgets because it is a good thing to make ourselves useful and not wasting our time.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:30 PM, zahid said:

I always write such interested story about crypto world spendind a whole day on social media and then give him a pritty much time to organize my topics. 

But i want to know where i will get fruit of my hard working on Cryptotalk plaft form or not. So far hope held me here now  i have hope todhopi will get.

Stay happy TO ALL.

You will get your fruit mate. Cryptotalk giving 1000 satoshies for every good posts. just create a yobit account and go to cryptotalk campaign page. then add your email and recieve payment.

Bengali?

View this Topic

5 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

Yes thats true but we need to post or commet meaniful thinhs according to the topic we opened and tel them our real ideas on how to solve it or help hem out.

Right and that's a good thing. Lots of ideas coming from different people on same issue and some can get to learn from all of them. It is just that some times some of us don't want to have the patience for things to work out.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Maybe you could start by making your post readable, before pressing the submit button, try and do a little proof read to adjust one or two error before posting, this forum is not a get rich quick place, so don't expect to spam your way all around the forum without been caught and reported to the mods, only comment on topics that interest you or you can contribute meaningfully to, and most importantly go and read the different forum rules pinned to About Forum section to avoid unnecessary mistakes. 

👮‍♂️ 

every information and experiences that you share here in the forum is getting paid so that’s the beneficial part that you get. you can also gain friends in here if you’re interacting with anyone. you too, mate. happy posting.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:00 AM, zahid said:

Stay happy TO ALL.

you're a new member and have less than 100 post so with new rules you must write minimum 100 post and after that you receive your payment on yobit special page. go forward and have a nice day.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

42 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

Right and that's a good thing. Lots of ideas coming from different people on same issue and some can get to learn from all of them. It is just that some times some of us don't want to have the patience for things to work out.

Yes we need to be patient this times in order to earn beacuse there is nothing you can earn fast. And if you do earn fast the money will go fast because fast things come and go fast too.

Just hang in there because you still have about 40+ posts to go before you get your first payment. It can be discouraging to see all of these veteran posters screenshotting their accounts filled with money, but that is going to be you one day.

Patience is the key to getting paid on the forums. Just remove the money aspect from the equation, and just post because you enjoy posting. The money will come in no time. 

Well you can earn profit here in signature campaign instead of posting about crypto in social media because here, they are paying you for every post you make.

My struggle on the Cryptotalk platform is long enough so that I can now have a large income, the struggle on the crypto platform is not too easy, I have to sacrifice a lot to get and I have a lot to learn

On 11/10/2019 at 1:30 PM, zahid said:

Stay happy TO ALL.

i always struggle in crypto world and now also struggling on it man.. i face so many problem in this world.. i face so much scammer.. they scam with me so many times cause we don't excahange bitcoin via bank so we have to sell our bitcoin via man to man and that's why i always searching for buyer and i found some and all are fake and they give my all asset.. i have some good experience on crypto...

bro, if you get time this form than you will earn from this cryptotalk mate.. cause i saw you always share so much crypto news mate and i like all of them.. your article always help me to knowing about crypto news and your knowledge help to the newbie to survive to the crypto world mate.. if you daily post 30 comment or post then you can earn 30K sathosi into this forum via yobit excange mate.. first you have to post 50 comment or post then...