Opinions on day trading vs Swing trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

Opinions on day trading vs Swing trading

I think the daily trading is the best because it's less dangerous than the long term trading ! and we can also make good profits from daily trading ! if we make more than 2% profits that's mean we are really doing well !

We can criticise the crypto traders who do day trading or who do swing trading because each investors and traders of has their own opinions regarding investment plan's and trading so. Day and swing trading both gaves us profit if we have trade skills. I like to do more day trading. 

On 5/30/2020 at 5:03 AM, jamesvince said:

We can criticise the crypto traders who do day trading or who do swing trading

Why criticizing them, they use their money to trade. 

Day and swing trading both gaves us profit if we have trade skills. I like to do more day trading. 

Day trading is more risky and not a day profit, I am a day trader and I know it is not easily to earn with day trading. Swing trading is better and can require more amount of money, it is less risky 

Trading is not always profitable and nothing super can make you rich quickly
Trading is an art and work that needs a lot of trading and a lot of accounts and hard and professional work in order to be able to earn reasonable amounts compared to the capital

Swinging trading depends only on the price differences between two currencies. Daily trading is more complicated and its profits may be very low. If there are no fluctuations in currency rates, monthly trading may be better than daily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe you and i agree with you, i also trade everyday and i earn good profit from my tradings. I don't know why some people keep saying day trading is not good while we earn good profit with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think both types of trading has their own advantages so both are best. It's up to you in which type you feels more comfortable. Day trading is requires constant monitoring of the crypto market so you don't have enough time to take your decisions, if you missed an opportunity then you will not get it back in day trading where in swing trading you have enough time to take decisions  wisely as per the movement of market.

I do most of the time daily trading despite the risks that surround it, but I mastered this trading very well and I analyze the market permanently and continuously so I do not miss any opportunity

• +2 1

Day trading can be profitable but one needs to choose the right pair and have some proper technical price analysis for that pair in order to have successful trades otherwise it can also be risk of losing and it's not encouraged to beginners.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I recommend choosing only the top bestcoins. It sounds bad but it can be an opportunity for us.

Sound bad? no, strong coins do have troops trading volumes exchanges and easy to trade. The stronger the coin the easy the trade will be fulfilled. But, also, some coins of low value can be more profitable but also the risks is high. 

• +1 1

Why does the majority prefer long-term trading because it shows some possibilities, meaning that the price of the currency will not fluctuate from day to night, but after days. Except in the event of an emergency, a crisis or a catastrophe. Long-term trading is less dangerous to short-term trading I recommend that you do not trade in the short term if you do not have capital to compensate you for potential losses

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/10/2019 at 1:52 PM, soupster said:

Hello everyone! So this is my first post here and i wanted to give some of my insight on Swing trading vs daytrading.

Alot of people say that daytrading is risky and seing trades is where the real profit is but thats not true. i have been experimenting on daytrades for the past few month and i gotta say my daytrades were far more successful than my swing trades. If you have adequate knowledge and info on the volume, history of the coin and a bit of TA any one can be succefull.

What are your guys experince with day trading vs swing trading? let me know please

Yes, that's right, I think day trading is more profitable than other types of trading, day trading provides profit every day, as long as it's done when the market is bullish, about swing trading I've never tried it. Basically swing trading and day trading are almost the same, but I prefer day trading.

i agree with you freind, i'm follow some coins who have big volume in trading and i drawing for each one suppport and resistor points then i buy from the support point and make my sell price with 2 or 3% of earning

as someone who has been a day trader since early 2017 I can tell you thats its better than swing trading in a bear market. but when we are in bull market its better to swing rather than day trade or you will miss out on your gains.

I am also day trader and i also think that day traders are more successful then short term traders. You buy at any place and sell when some points go up and get your profit. 

I am an active day trader but in order to make profits from this sort of trading, price volatility plays an important role. I also make profits from swing trading but day trading on the reputed platform is my first priority. 

The difference is in patience first,
I do not have a particular preference, but I do analysis on most periods and when I see an opportunity I enter,
Many people cannot wait for more than a day or two to close deals.
Sometimes I don't close the deal in a month, and the goals are too far away.

• +1 1

On 5/29/2020 at 4:51 PM, Magnom said:

Daily trading is the best strategy to earn good profits in my opinion! Making little profits daily without loosing is better than making risky deals! Trading isn't easy as it sounds and you may lose a huge amount of your capital in a while!

I believe you do not trade at all, if you have traded before, you will know how day trading is very risky. Swing traders are patient and are the ones gaining the money day traders use to trade. That is why swing traders are the ones that are being getting successful if compared to day traders. Most people that lose to trading are day traders. 

6 hours ago, FAYSAL_EL said:

I agree with you;  Because day trading you will study the deal before entering it in order to win, unlike the swing in trading, he wastes his money because he does not think of a strategy but rather acts brutally.

I think about the following: day trade for cryptocurrencies is something very risky mainly because the cryptocurrency market is a manipulated market, if a person does technical and fundamental analysis and then decides to buy altcoin, he may be disappointed to know that the creator of altcoin did some twitter and altcoin fell a lot leaving the day trade with losses

Day trading is better for my side because it is simple and i can do it anytime though it has small profit compared to swing trading. It is better for me to earn small profit but with less risk.

My tradingbwas never successful  and I don't  know what is swing trading can you please  inform about it a bit and how your day trades are successful  ? How much it took you to reach at tha level ?

I have not yet tried swing trading but I have a little bit of experience in day trading in Yobit. Most of my day trades in Yobit have been quite successful. I even started a topic about it and shared my experience in it. My day trade starts and ends when I see big changes of direction on the charts. These points are usually good buying and selling positions because after red (downward) usually comes green (upward) and vice versa. I'm speaking about very noticeable (big and long) signs not small ones.

Day trading is trading in a short period of time, usually on one day or every week. Almost the same as swing trading, it also makes short-term trades. This type of trade can be done when the market is bullish.

You have to a good analyzer and have a good knowledge of charts to be able to read the market and predict the price, I think day trading is more like a luck game, winning and losing possibilities are equal.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

In my opinion day trading is more profitable then swing trading actually you get every possibility on day trading but in swing trading you need to wait for some time to the price go up and up But it this situation the price might go down and you lose the chance of getting some profits .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да это правда )) Он постоянно что то говорит о Биткоине, то плохо , то хорошо, но пока он его рекламирует и привлекает внимание нам это на руку.  После халвинга скорее всего будет небольшой спад, но это в теории, на самом деле сейчас сложно сказать как пойдет цена, вполне возможно что до 20 апреля цена вырастет до 80-85 , а там может и будет откат , то совсем небольшой....
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org
    • Блокчейн – это технология, которая была изначально разработана для обеспечения безопасности транзакций с криптовалютами, такими как биткоин. Однако блокчейн имеет потенциал для применения в различных областях, включая выборы президента. В данной статье мы рассмотрим, как блокчейн может помочь в проведении выборов президента и обеспечить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность результатов.   1. Безопасность   Одной из основных проблем традиционных систем голосования является возможность манипуляции результатами выборов. С использованием блокчейна, голоса избирателей могут быть зашифрованы и добавлены в цепочку блоков, что делает невозможным изменение результатов и подделку голосов.   2. Прозрачность   Блокчейн обеспечивает прозрачность и доступность данных. Информация о голосах избирателей будет доступна всем участникам сети, что позволит следить за процессом голосования и убедиться в его честности.   3. Идентификация   С помощью технологии блокчейн можно обеспечить идентификацию избирателей без необходимости передачи личной информации третьим лицам. Каждый участник сможет проверить свой голос и убедиться, что он участвовал в выборах.   4. Улучшение участия   Блокчейн также может помочь увеличить участие избирателей в выборах за счет удобства и безопасности процесса голосования. Электронное голосование с использованием блокчейна позволит голосовать из любой точки мира, что может привлечь больше людей к участию в выборах.   Использование технологии блокчейн в выборах президента может повысить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность голосования. Это позволит избежать мошенничества, обеспечить честный подсчет голосов и повысить доверие избирателей к выборам. Несмотря на некоторые технические и юридические проблемы, внедрение блокчейна в выборы может стать важным шагом к совершенствованию демократических процессов.
    • Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io