Book profit or miss it ? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Book profit or miss it ?

On 2/27/2020 at 4:50 PM, Xenon77 said:

Greed can also be defined as fear of not getting anything. Thus, the impact of fear on business outcomes is just as destructive as greed. While greed can save money in some areas of your life by avoiding your ridiculous waste, it often works against you in the market and investment

I completely agree with you, my dear. Fear and greed are two of the most important factors that affect a trader or trade in general. I once got greedy and lost most of my money and I try to earn more and I did not notice until it was too late.

about waiting and losing the opportunity it will come from the small and less likely to exist. Like bitcoin, on the contrary, it grows in value over time, so I believe it is always beneficial to hold it

This is why it is important to decide on a profit before you begin trading and you cash out at that profit. No matter if the market seems to be going up at that point. This is a way to ensure that you at least make some profit and that you don't lose everything due to greed. I think that this mark should be set in the beginning of any trading activity.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Booking a profit or saving it depending on your target year can help minimizing your potential lose. Greed is hard to control,even we don't want to,when the market increase even we gain profits we expect more but end up to nothing,and as the price goes down,people panic and send even at loss,so with the help of keeping it for you to not to access it can be helpful.

I always expect a profit of 30%, and sell cryptocurrency if I see that this figure is already there, I have been greedy many times and lost a lot of money because of it . 

I think that you only need to have a profit target and when it comes to that number or you're getting ready to trade, please don't be greedy or regretful waiting, maybe it's more valuable but I always say Let's work smart.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:04 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have seen many people's who are in profitable situation but still waits and become greedy for more profit but eventually they loose the opportunity of profit & when the assets goes down they sell in loss. This is the biggest mistake I have seen in newbie Members. So I would always advice that try to book PROFIT everytime at specific intervals & yes if u wanna hold for long term then try to make another portfolio of long-term coins, and keep them in hardware Wallets where u will hold them for 5years without Trading in them.

What I understand from your post is that, traders should book (get) profits consistently during a period of time to prevent from future losses. This method can be helpful to prevent greed and to save investments before the value of assets go down but there is a problem. If people sell frequently to withdraw their profits and store them, they have to pay a large amount for fees because the number of sells will increase. It is better to withdraw profits once every two weeks in short term plans because managing fees is an important part of any successful trade.

To do this, even some make a fixed percentage that they always withdraw , no more or less ( for example, 20% of the profit) so that it does not happen that the cryptocurrency has grown and then fell and he did not have time to sell it because of greed.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:57 PM, Sadiqssk said:

The market is unpredictable and that is why this strategy is dreadfully expedient for traders once they meet that they reward inadequately profit from the existing bazaar at that moment it is enormously clear for him than loss.

It was my friend who bought and gave this profit coin but he still didn't expect it to rise. traded with a little higher profit and got stuck, but I never kept the time I succeeded but wished I stayed to make more profit.

Yes, this field of circulation is full of people who are not satisfied with the profit and this has an unfortunate end, which is either the loss or the loss, I advise them to be satisfied with the profit of the content only and not to engage in things that are not guaranteed.

On 12.11.2019 at 06:29, CryptoJony said:

Therefore, we need to avoid greed and record a small profit.

Taking profits is not always the right strategy! Let's say you bought bitcoin in 2010. What was more profitable: take profit in one or two years? Or show greed, wait for 2017 and sell bitcoin for 20,000?

Edited by andrehol

The way of operating depends on the merchant, since not all do scalping others do intraday, each strategy works the one that must work is you then we grab with what we are comfortable with.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:35 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I agree with you and we must come out with any profit better than selling at a loss, and this is not easy, we must rely on risk management when trading.

If you are not an experienced trader, it is difficult to realize when you need to take profit. I have tried it many times with limited success. For me, getting rich gradually and aiming towards that goal is my strategy. I also have goals for each stage and I don't try to go any further

On 3/24/2020 at 2:54 PM, Jessika said:

It is my opinion that you choose only to need to contain a return objective together with relating to the fact that multitude or only that you're getting ready to market, don't get carried away or merely regretful patiently waiting, could be it is even more worthwhile. However, I always mention Let me job shrewd.

stop loss in everyone's income to eliminate the possibility of getting no less A trader must, before engaging in any trade, put his goals first. a profit target and when you reach that number or you are ready to trade, please don't be greedy or regret waiting

This advice is golden and I confirm it, also when you lose a coin and get out of it you do not prepare to enter it for revenge, but choose another currency and be patient

I don't actually understand the point of this post. We invest or trade having a certain plan. What does being greedy mean? This is not what trading is about. If the charts point to price going higher it would be a mistake not to hold. This suggestion "not be greedy" is something that we should not consider.

I think that storing cryptocurrencies for 5 years can be good, but it can also result in serious losses. I think of profitable projects of 5 years ago, which are now nothing. The gains, for example, that are being made with DeFi maybe in 3 years will no longer be there, and the value of some tokens may not be as high in the future.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:34, Ajlovez7 said:

He visto a muchas personas que están en una situación rentable pero que aún esperan y se vuelven codiciosas por obtener más ganancias, pero eventualmente pierden la oportunidad de obtener ganancias y cuando los activos bajan, se venden con pérdidas. Este es el mayor error que he visto en los miembros novatos. Por lo tanto, siempre aconsejaría que intente reservar PROFIT cada vez a intervalos específicos y sí, si quiere mantener a largo plazo, intente hacer otra cartera de monedas a largo plazo y guárdelas en carteras de hardware donde las guardará durante 5 años sin intercambiar en ellos.

If someone wants more profit, with what they receive as a profit on the invested even if it is little, they can invest it in another platform, but many people rush and believe that the money will fall in abundance quickly.

On 10.11.2019 at 10:34, Ajlovez7 said:

I have seen many people's who are in profitable situation but still waits and become greedy for more profit but eventually they loose the opportunity of profit & when the assets goes down they sell in loss. This is the biggest mistake I have seen in newbie Members. So I would always advice that try to book PROFIT everytime at specific intervals & yes if u wanna hold for long term then try to make another portfolio of long-term coins, and keep them in hardware Wallets where u will hold them for 5years without Trading in them.

Oh, this is a painfully well-known situation where you were hoping for your investment and in the end you still fail. This usually happens when you stop following the market for at least a few hours. Every minute, some event can occur that can destroy all your assets. And of course, you should always monitor the situation, listen to analysts and forecasters.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:34 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

You have to be patient, if someone wants more benefits, that you invest even little what you earn, you can invest in other platforms, the money will not fall like rain you have to be patient.

I am doing day trading that brings me relatively neutral profits and sometimes I close some trades with a slight loss. I wait for me to collect more money until I make a long-term investment. Diversity is only if you have the ability to do it.

• +3 1

This often happens to all traders, sometimes we want more than certain profits, but instead we experience losses because the price of bitcoin has dropped by then and missed. For that we have to find a point where we have to sell it when the price has touched that point, and we have to sell it immediately, don't wait anymore. If this discipline is successful, you will become a professional trader.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

El 10/11/2019 a las 2:34, Ajlovez7 dijo:

He visto a muchas personas que están en una situación rentable pero que aún esperan y se vuelven codiciosas por obtener más ganancias, pero finalmente pierden la oportunidad de obtener ganancias y cuando los activos bajan, se venden con pérdidas. Este es el mayor error que he visto en los miembros novatos. Por lo tanto, siempre aconsejaría que intente reservar PROFIT cada vez a intervalos específicos y sí, si quiere mantener a largo plazo, intente hacer otra cartera de monedas a largo plazo y guárdelas en carteras de hardware donde las guardará durante 5 años sin intercambiar en ellos .

That is why a prudent mentality is important, greedy people at some point lose a lot of money and even everything, this must be handled with care and the money invested can make little profit but in the long term they will be many profitable profits and thus for being a prudent and mentally prepared person will be successful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Greediness always leads to loose of money, if the price of coin is down I will never sell in loss rather I exercise patience and wait for the coin to rise again before selling. 

• +2 1