Crypto Secrets - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

People will most likely earn in faucets because of referrals and some faucets will pay you less but you are right faucet cryptos were not that hard to lose if ever you invest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

In my opinion, only using the results of the faucet for trading is not profitable, because the results of the faucet are very few. Better to follow the bounty in this forum and cryptotalk as capital for trading

• -1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 11/10/2019 at 3:18 AM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

i agree, i started using faucet and site that pay in bitcoin. while doing this i started learning about trading and trade bitcoin in demo accounts. after some time i started trading all what i have earned using faucets.

this is also what i suggest to people who don't have enough money to invest, at least if you lose trade you just lose some time

• +2 1

The cryptocurrencies secret that's I could know is that their price are not generated from nowhere, but it price is coming from how the traders buy as and sell the cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Many ways available for earn money.i personally used airdrops fund for trading or ganing some knowledge.cryptotalk also good website earn some money and learn trading.

• -1 1

In my case I just HODL some famous and popular coins like Bitcoin to increase my income in the future. I don't want to trust some new crypto currency project because there's a chance that the project is scam or will abandon.

• +2 1

On 12/6/2019 at 7:17 PM, iloveyobit said:

you could name them secrets , and you could name them tipes, every trader who want  to succed and make money should know them and should apply them on his work :

• there no place for emotions on trading , so leave your emotions outside every trade you make 
  •  
  • always use the stop lose , cute your loses better then regrating later 
  •  
  • do your own research , its your money and your decesion to make . 

good luck traders 

you could name them secrets , and you could name them tipes, every trader who want  to succed and make money should know them and should apply them on his work :

• there no place for emotions on trading , so leave your emotions outside every trade you make 
  •  
  • always use the stop lose , cute your loses better then regrating later 
  •  
  • do your own research , its your money and your decesion to make . 

good luck traders 

You are right these are the golden rules for trading , everyone should follow these steps to earn from trading

• -2 1

Yes, I have a crypto secret and this secret is to invest as much money as possible in bitcoin and crypto. 

• -2 1

Faucet is also a good way of earning crypto and use it to start in trading, but posting in this forum is the best if you want to have quick and easy crypto to start investing or trading. In order to become a good trader, we really do need a lot of experiences because that will help us to be more knowledgeable about what we are doing.

• +3 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:58 AM, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

You are right these are the golden rules for trading , everyone should follow these steps to earn from trading

Yes, be sure to read everything in the response and apply it in circulation because it will help you a lot according to my experience, good luck.

• -1 1

I don't think this is a crypto secret but the path you have to take when entering the crypto world is the key Look at market fluctuations as friends not enemies, take lessons from ignorance, not join in.

• +2 1

There is no secret, everyone had his own unique way if trading and that is not call secret

• -2 1

I just only follow what is happening and i think there is no special secrecy on it.

The only thing that I know is that the crypto currency is so very confidential and even the management i think have no acces to know it well.

• +1 1

One way to learn to start trading is to look for funds like this forum then learn to trade in the market and look for potential crypto which at that time the number is exploding traded.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 7:18 AM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

Yes you are right I also use this method I work on some free faucet website like freebitco.in and some other faucet websites where I can collect free Bitcoin satoshi and other cryptocurrencies but now this platform is the best  where you can earn 30000 Satoshi in 24 hour hi try to start trading in yobit exchange and increase my capital slowly other than this I think holding cryptocurrency is like xrp tron ltc coins is good investment for future in my opinion these coins price rise again in future and it will provide us good profit

• +3 1

Airdrops will perform charity in addition to the call, as one of my acquaintances told me that if you are looking for realistic earnings, Airdrop is much better than Call.  And he was undoubtedly very good about it.  That is why Siddanat was very important.

• +2 1

well as much as we would love to understand the crypto secretes its also important that you put into consideration what are the values of the market because the crypto market changes very fast and it can be a very huge challenge to those who may not understand it, so the secret is when its on the run, run with it. otherwise I have not yet got to understand how it works

• +3 1

On 11/10/2019 at 7:18 AM, on1k3n said:

Crypto has alot of secrets and we should see that it has high volatility. Moreover every body think tjat they can gain profit  but mostly people fail this.

• -1 1

This site is good for everyone who wants to start trading. You will trade with money that you will not be afraid of losing, which is a good psychological factor in opening and closing deals.

• +1 1

I agree with that crypto coins earning is a tricks and more people use different tricks for earning. I seen more crypto trader first they work and then invest and become big traders. This is best if you invest your earning coins. If you invest your own money then you need more knowledge. If you start working and learn on daily basis and earn slowly slowly but when you have full knowledge then you invest then you earn more this is best thing in case of direct invest own money.

Best of Luck.

• +3 1

Crypto has some secrets.Some people don't say this others.From this secrets they successful in crypto

• -2 1

But the secret you shared, is part complete. If you take the money from faucet and invest it, that is fine, but you also need to find a legit program or probably a coin to invest in, and then there is a big chance you will make good profit. If the later part of the plan is not done properly, you will probably end up loosing what you earned from the faucet.

• +2 1

That's a great information you have given, even tho faucet is no loss trick but its time consuming, so i prefer to do airdrops. Though i would suggest beginners should try faucets as it give some experience as well.

• -1 1

you are right we should never invest our real money in trading. we should always use free coins for trading. when I trade I use bitcoin which I collected from cryptotalk.

• -2 1

On 11/24/2019 at 6:00 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Crypto secrets. It included their the crypto tradings, and that you can use money from a faucet to fund or invest your accounts..

• -1 1